PoP upgrade to lvl10

430i

Now that tickets have gained more importance, do you think its worth it to upgrade the permanent PoP to level 10? As many others (probably), I still have them at level 9, as the upgrade was not worth it previously, but now I am starting to consider it. With around 35% drop chance for tickets, the payoff will be very slow, but long-term - 1year+ it might be worth it?

• Like 1

It depends how active you'll use the tickets in LR and HA. I have thought about upleveling but have decided to wait how the lowered ticket costs will change the gaining. At the moment I increase my stock of ticket after the heavy drain with HA (stock ca -1000 at the end). 40% of the drain is restored and now, with the aditional Energy from LR rewards it will increase. I decided mostly to aim for top5% and top1000 what is not to hard at .com and was reachable without intense ticket spending so far - I spended mostly tickets for the Club-Champgirl and Contests since end of HA. After next month I expect Seasonal it's possible that I reach the nearly same amount of storaged tickets without the upleveling at the start of the next HA.

On top: With 3-4 runs per day of PoPs you have 90-120 chances to drop tickets. With an expected dropchance of near 1/3 (without Girl shards) you'll gain 30-40 aditional tickets per month in average. Is this difference worth the 1800/300 Koban/Nuban? I'm not sure at the moment.

• Thanks 1

I pushed them to level 10 as fast as possible, as in midgame the tickets were the major source of Ymen as well, and since getting 9 shards of the girl means that you need two shard drops more (with 9 shards lost/replaced) to progress through the girls. And its 3*600 kobans only, not really something to waste a thought and being stingy about for a permanent benefit (even if it is small).

• Like 2