[January 19th, 2024] LC - Violetta

• bolitho76 changed the title to [January 19th, 2024] LC - Violetta

I really dislike LC...

image.thumb.png.0ae47f48f592082df97e57ab320dfc27.png

That's why I'm finishing this off at day one 90% of the time.

As a side note, the path of glory only revives LC girls, not LD girls right? So as long as I keep up this martyrdom I'm not in a position where I need to pay Kobans to get the girl from the second line right?

• Like 2
  • GG 2

image.png

Better start than expected. mot_131 was not beatable without a card so top4 is very good and that I could win the Daily was surprising - had thought more would use the "transfer" of XP from the last PoV the card allows.

@SamRei Until now PoG was allways older LC Girls, but the PoG is near to catch up to the actual LCs so KK will change something. If they let the PoG start again with the LC Girls or if they add Girls from other Events... there is no hint how KK will do.

• Like 2
  • GG 1

If you are on Nutaku, it seems it didn't have an XP daily contest judging from garadron and SamRei results and your bracket seems fine but on the easy side.

Also, I think we are all in the bracket of death (BoD) by being level 520+ which are more competitive and I don't know your level.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1

On 1/21/2024 at 9:05 PM, mdnoria said:

If you are on Nutaku, it seems it didn't have an XP daily contest judging from garadron and SamRei results and your bracket seems fine but on the easy side.

Also, I think we are all in the bracket of death (BoD) by being level 520+ which are more competitive and I don't know your level.

This is my level at the moment and I play on https://www.hentaiheroes.com/

image.thumb.png.1c3cb2fc0107b2454e6c103d52e2d0f3.png

Summary:

image.thumb.png.2418fc192ebee423b5bcbfa5335efdfd.png

• 1st day was quite expensive with 8.4M (compared to last months), but funny was that I battled against the same 2nd in DC.
  • 2nd day I lost a click battle in the last 30 seconds.
  • 3rd day I defeated all champs and did not want to spend kobans for the 24h timeout.
  • 4th day was surprisingly cheap, with 700k 1st score until ~30 minutes before reset or so, then I finally needed 1.4M.
  • GG 2