Double Login & Max Affection - bugs?

Hi - I've noticed 2 things recently that I think are bugs. Apologies if my terminology below isn't quite accurate. 

1. Whenever I log in on desktop web on the hentaiheroes.com site, the page refreshes with sound enabled and makes me log in a second time in order to actually log in. 

A similar thing happens on Mobile Web on the hentaiheroes.com site where the page refreshes after I login, which shows the log in screen again with sound enabled. But it eventually does load the logged in page. It sits on the refreshed login page for about 5 seconds before it moves on to the authenticated site.

So on Desktop, I have to log in twice in order to actually log in. On Mobile, I only have to log in once, but it has an extra page between submitting the log in and actually getting logged in.

2. When I use the "Max Grade Up" function on a girl that has no affection from the view that has "My Inventory" at the top, when I then return back to the full harem list, the diamonds that let me switch between the different grade images on the girl I just maxed out are unclickable. I have to leave the Harem view and return in order to click the diamonds. This is happening on both Desktop and Mobile web as well. 

Edited by jakefire2

Better do one report per bug. About the login issue, since I do not face this neither on desktop nor on mobile: Which browser(s) are you using? And did you try it with different browsers? Did you try to disable all ad/tracker/cookie blockers? And for the desktop, are there any related warnings/errors in browser console (when opening the developer tools)?

• Like 1

I can at least confirm, that on PC the Log In page reacts differently since (one of) the last update(s).
Usually after some time the loading screen appeared quite short and then the page I wanted to visit.
Nowadays it always shows very briefly the loading screen fading out to Log In Screen, and after a second or two it goes to the requested page.
Sometimes with sound.
But till now it always logs in itself.

Haven't tried the mobile version lately.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Usually after some time the loading screen appeared quite short and then the page I wanted to visit.

This auto-login feature of the browser. There is no auto-login in HH itself. When you are logged out, even when its done automatically (every few hours), you normally need to manually log in again. But many browsers (I guess all Chromium-based desktop browsers at least) have a feature to automatically login at pages when automatically logged out (i.e. you did not log out manually).

15 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Nowadays it always shows very briefly the loading screen fading out to Log In Screen, and after a second or two it goes to the requested page.

At least in my case, the loading screen always shows up for a short time when I am auto-logged out, before I am automatically logged in again. Whether this happens faster or slower, and whether it is so slow that even the annoying background music starts playing (which you likely have disabled in the game), varies, I guess depends on server load or random network/routing state between you and the KK servers. There is an animation between loading screen and login screen, IIRC it was always there, but not 100% sure since I disable all animations and transitions throughout the game (besides a few exceptions) with an own script.

OP however has a different issue that, at least on desktop, he needs to log in twice. It could be related to flaky KK server network as well, or the first authentication request or answer is for some reason blocked.

• Like 2

In addition to my previous post, I also can confirm that it sometimes does happen twice, but only noticable when the server is rather slow.

As Horsting said, it should be the Auto Login of the Browser, and I use Firefox.

I don't use autologin or save passwords in firefox and I also get the login screen show some times briefly (around 1 second) before the main page loads again, so it is some kind of server asking for renewed credentials when your token/coookie/session expires.