Path of Renaissance visual bug/scam

theendbg

Hi, i spend 7200 kobans at Path Of Renaissance thinking i will get 4 new girls as it shows the rewards are x100 shards of each girl, but i didn't know i already have those girls so i got epic 10 games orb instead of the shards/girls. I belive thats very sneaky way to make players spend kobans. in my defence will say that i can't remember all 1600+ girls that i already have...Will be nice in future the owned girls to be marked or just show what will be the rewards instead of girl/shards.bug.thumb.png.3d2c118d8f6b0bab22fbc270146098b4.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theendbg said:

Will be nice in future the owned girls to be marked or just show what will be the rewards instead of girl/shards.

The issue was reported to KK shortly after the Event started. After it's classified as "visual bug" it seems it wasn't at the top priority to get a hotfix...

Mod-hat on:

I changed the thread name, because how you named the thread would need to move the topic to Q&A, but you have a real (even earlier reported) bug so the thread is correct in the bug-section.

• Thanks 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to Path of Renaissance visual bug/scam
11 hours ago, jelom said:

Look at it this way: an Epic pachinko x10 try cost 5400 kobans and guarantees a girl, so you get two for 7200 and saved 3600.

I don't realy need that x10 try because i have 500+ 1x epic pachinko and x7 draft i have all girls except 3 that are in curent event Dirtier Fantasies so that x10 orbs are not rl worth for me.

7 hours ago, Horsting said:

Is it shown wrong on the info page as well, when hitting the exclamation mark?

image.png.f5ccca4063cbf457170e5acf977359fa.png

Unfortunately i didn't pay attention to that exclamation mark so after i bought it i can't see it anymore.I know it is my fault that i'm not careful but by this post i just want in future stuff like that to be more obvius for the players so they don't get confused.

Le 08/02/2024 à 09:42, theendbg a dit :

Hi, i spend 7200 kobans at Path Of Renaissance thinking i will get 4 new girls as it shows the rewards are x100 shards of each girl, but i didn't know i already have those girls so i got epic 10 games orb instead of the shards/girls. I belive thats very sneaky way to make players spend kobans. in my defence will say that i can't remember all 1600+ girls that i already have...Will be nice in future the owned girls to be marked or just show what will be the rewards instead of girl/shards.

I got the same bug, but it wasn't one for me, it's just because i've already this girl.
if you put your mouse on 💗x100 maybe you can see 200/100 like me
I think it's that why we got 10 epic games orb, to recruit an other girl from pachinko

Capture d'écran 2024-02-09 105852.png

• Like 1

On 2/9/2024 at 10:20 AM, k20 said:

if you put your mouse on 💗x100 maybe you can see 200/100 like me

I tried that, trying to work out if this is a bug or just a girl I already had. But the girl name shows as "undefined" and the shards as "undefined/100".