[March 4th, 2024] Mega Event – Seasonal with Market style - League of Lust

1600x900_Twitter_Post_40.webp

New Girls:

Lustful Zamora: Hardcore - playfull (yellow)

Lustful Radka: Charme - voyeur (purple)

Zira: Know-how - physical (orange)

Ilene: Charme - sensual (blue)

To the start the calculation of the reachable points:

A player that does not lose any fight and use every single point natural regen could offer, in 30 days should get:

- 1620 points from CPs (48 from natural regen + 6 from daily goals, x30 days)
- 780 points from daily goals chests (26 per day)
- 1270 points from league fights (297 fights in a 100 opponents bracket and 2 days with x41 tokens per day)
- 1440 points from season fights (24 natural regen x2 points )

= 5110 points from natural regen

The free card gives out up to 450 points
The medium card gives out up to 1530 points
The big card gives out up to 3060 points

= 10.150 points with all Koban cards

From Daily/Weekly Rewards: 30 kisses, 60 combativity are another 120 points
2x PoV: 38 combativity (Bonus path), 45 Kisses leads up to 256 aditional points
Saeson: 86 combativity, 50 Kisses leads up to 186 adtional points
Sultry Mystery, Double Penetration (if avalaible in this month) and PoA will add some more points too.

From all of this you can expect something near 11.000 points from natural regen, Rewards and Cards.

Labyrinth should give you 21 combativity and 42 Kisses (easy mode!) for sure, so 15 times aditional 105 points - in total 1575.

So a shortage of ca. 1000 points for the 3rd girl. That should be doable with the rewards and investments in the different events this month (LD, MD fe)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

• bolitho76 pinned and featured this topic
il y a une heure, bolitho76 a dit :

1270 points from league fights (297 fights in a 100 opponents bracket and 2 days with x41 tokens per day)

Written from the perspective of a D3 veteran 😅 Some of us don't win every single league fight but I got your point ! Thanks for the math anyway, you rock.

Good luck to all

• Like 2

• bolitho76 changed the title to [March 4th, 2024] Mega Event – Seasonal with Market style - League of Lust

So for some reason Empress Avaritia is the only girl from the first lusty race "mounther cumbath" not revived in this ME market iteration. Kinkoid's ways are inscrutable, I suppose

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Lapokabo said:

Written from the perspective of a D3 veteran 😅 Some of us don't win every single league fight but I got your point !

Even a D3 Veteran have sometimes to deal with one or two lost battles 😉

I tried to make the calculation so, that some lost fights are covered by other sources where I didn't add the potential values - like no PoA, or the ressources you can gain from SM - and that I used in Labyrinth the Easy Mode with not to high expectations in gaining (you can correct me, if you have lower averages from the easy mode).

@Antimon

zoopokemon commented this earlier at Discord and I can't express it better:

image.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Umm... I am not sure, but I think that Pride (LD girl) was already revived in ME market like... 3 months ago? Too bad i dont have any saved screenshot... :(

I have managed to find 1 screen here: https://blog.kinkoid.com/features/mega-events/

I believe it is one of KK's testing accounts and it was taken before the introduction of ME markets to the prod server.

However if my memory serves me right  we got the same girls on prod server at some point. (PLS correct me if i am wrong)

That would lead to a conclusion that Pride is again in the current SE shop by an accident/bug or whatever.... and we should ask KK to change her with the missing Empress Avaritia.

Zrzutekranu(161).thumb.png.c1bfa3504ea0846561d4445e9145d5d5.png

• Thinking 2

7 minutes ago, garadron said:

yes, she was available in December

Yay awesome. Then i am going to say having 2 Prides is even weirder than not having Avaritia at all 😄 Time to do something about it.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

zoopokemon commented this earlier at Discord and I can't express it better:

image.png

I like some randomness in the game 😉

Also, maybe they don't want to put all of the girl from the same ME on the same SEM, as it will slightly reduce the pressure to get all the girls from a specific ME.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

It's not only the thing with the only partially revived Girls from the LR. Pride again as Market Girl, the end of the well established "12 month after MD is 1st MDR" rule, that they forgot Level Up Red for her 3rd appearance adds to this too.

A lot of weird decisions came together.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Il 4/3/2024 in 19:56 , OmerB ha scritto:

I like some randomness in the game 😉

Also, maybe they don't want to put all of the girl from the same ME on the same SEM, as it will slightly reduce the pressure to get all the girls from a specific ME.

The pressure to try to get those girls during their original ME never left.

Are you aware of how long does it take for a f2p to complete a single ME girl using the "side options" we have now (sapphire me market, laby shop, sultry coins shop)? 

Also the faster you complete one girl (buying more shards in the sapphire market or completing her when she's at exactly 40 shards in the sultry shop) basically means giving up entirely in getting other girls dor quite some time. 

And don't forget the crucial part: in all of the three markets, the girl has to appear in the shop when you have enough currency to get her.

• Like 2

Well, I finally reached the first girl

image.png.66718a164ab43fc6abdd3882033a88df.png

My main issue getting points right now is that I'm getting too many kisses I can't profit from because my redhead team loses a lot of fights when I'm in top100. 

image.png.ad1110fb35a9dfb803f8b95e379c5365.png

Not many people use weak teams for Seasons on Nutaku so the most common view I get is something like this:

image.thumb.png.bd17faf84797c7207dca4d639f88be56.png

• Hug 2
  • GG 1

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, the forums got really quiet in the last couple of weeks it feels like...

I got the 3rd girl with medium and big cards

image.png.b5ab6e2d5f279da5040a9e56890a9bb5.png

And I still have a lot of resources that will wait for our favourite Lusty Race in 2 days

image.png.5ce80550a64d994e681d0bca045d65b4.png

• Like 1
  • GG 3

I don't know how I counted everything around the start of the event.

I thought it would be easy with the labyrinth hard difficulty resources to reach the 4th girl but not at all and really far from it. I would have better calculated, I would probably not bought the medium card as it was enough to buy the big card to get to 13500.

image.png.c5c4b9815bc0c7529585f6e587e27fab.png

image.thumb.png.fcfe285516d2fd74f74368488a882de8.png

I just found my old messages from old SE :

The gap between in points between the September one and the January one is mind blowing whereas I did mostly the same this time than in January.

• Hug 3
  • GG 1

4 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Don't say you had fogotten/no chance to collect all ME rewards? With a little bit luck you can gain lost rewards when you buy fast a card from Labyrinth coins...

in Addition to A Migraine most of the night, i had a shittier than usual internet connection even after resetting it & struggling to get thru Activities All fucking night, couldn't even get Daily Tasks done, when i was trying to get enough points to close gap to 1st Girl in HH & CXH MEs...

Anyone else have a buggier than usual Activities?

• Hug 1

1 minute ago, Karxan said:

Anyone else have a buggier than usual Activities?

Since the bundler update, it loads strangely and constitutes itself progressively but I'm talking like ~40ms hideous screen before looking good, so a flash on a good computer. After that, daily missions takes ~200ms to be added to the screen.

I suppose on a slow computer it can be a lot worse.

I didn't try without userscripts but I suppose, disabling them could accelerate things a bit.

• Thinking 1