[March 6th, 2024] Path of Renaissance #02

HH_PoR_Twitter.webp

Girls:

Free Path:

Peeping Solveig: Hardcore - voyeur (purple)

Snowy Levitya: Charme - voyeur (purple)

Bonus Path:

Moani: Hardcore - physical (orange)

Vixen: Charme - dominatrix (black)

• Thanks 4

• bolitho76 pinned and featured this topic

I thought I'd be missing 2 girls on paid path but I'm missing 1 paid and 1 free:

image.png.bb93899c7ebb38f1a35a2254842c93b5.pngimage.png.6586e89574ba10de440ee180685aeb87.png

Interesting. And makes me wonder if getting PoR is the right thing to do? I know there's no other source for the paid girl here but... 1 L3 for 1200 nubans seems like a bit too much...

• Thinking 1

Really interesting - from the announcement, Peeping Murane should be at Bonus Path, while Moani should be Free Path...

image.png

1 minute ago, HentaiGuru said:

You misplaced free and bonus paths girls

Nope - not I have misplaced them, it was KK dircetly 😉

I had to go from the announcement after I have all the girls, so i used the informations from there.

image.png

I'll change the opening post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

They announced MD girl on 2 trolls - but...

28 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

I had to go from the announcement after I have all the girls, so i used the informations from there.

Nothing personal - i also have all PoV girls from first year or so.
Just was abit shaken and disappointed and logged to test HH to check - i hope they will not rotate PoR sequence in this way - in ANY way...

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, HentaiGuru said:

Nothing personal - i also have all PoV girls from first year or so.

Not taken personal. Was more a kind of express my resignation to... not so intelligent wordings from KK side. 😒

• Hug 2

Guess I'll skip PoR in all games, or at least just take what I can get in the normal flow, without putting too much extra effort into it.

Two times this format is too stressfull for me.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 3
  • Hug 2

8 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Two times this format is too stressfull for me.

Multiplied by 4 ... And I cannot keep from trying to advance on it. I am gonna explode one day.

• Hug 5

On 3/7/2024 at 10:16 AM, Kissmydick said:

i really like doing this twice a month

Well, that makes one of us.

Just like the last one, this one has no girls left, must be from a phase where I had Kobans to spend on this, with all the extra events I just don't, 1200 Kobans (Nutaku) for two girls and a bunch of stuff that in my eyes just isn't worth it. Guess I get the bigger piles of stones from the first row and call it a day

• Like 1

if you already had both the free girls then you get even more out of this event than i do

getting the free girl gets me on par with you and you also get whatever replaces them in the reward screen

• Like 1

I've reached the first girl of free path in three games, didn't put too much effort into it.

Just the tasks that wouldn't do by itself, like sell stuff and fight champions I had a little eye on, the rest almost happend anyways.
Maybe a few clicks extra to finish the last needed stuff, but nothing  much time consuming.

As this event will end soon, I don't care for the second half.

But I wouldn't mind if this format wasn't there at all.

Finished it and pushed to the 26th tier because I was ok with using some fists from various origin because of the overlap with LD.

image.png.28cf1cd061b5fc3d2917515c5ead8dbb.png

I already have all the girls so I only did the free path.

• GG 1