Rewards disappear

Today i has noticed that i miss the rewards of the competitions. As i remember all four rewards of the last legendary competition with the legendary girl Enna are disappeared. Yesterday i still had one reward with 25 shards, now disappeared. It seems that everyday the oldest reward disappears. How can i get back my rewards?

Posted (edited)

I play HH for four years and i never had seen that a reward at the reward tab has disappeard.

Edit: If this is a new feature what is the time to collect the rewads?

Edited by JZ1804

I've played HH for over 5 years and I've seen it plenty, which is why I always keep rewards I don't mind losing in front of ones I do so I get some warning that the time out is coming up. this its somewhere like 2 to 3 week. but the next LC is the 19th so the old Enna reward would have never lasted this long. I be leave there is a post somewhere that goes over how long that timeout actually is.

The time limit to claim a contest reward is 21 days after the contest ended.

Yesterday contest reward :

image.png.b8e718996bd5d6e771160f53e8a80c15.png

Both HH scripts (BDSM or OCD) adds this expire timer on contest rewards.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2

Thanks for the hint.

Currently i still have 5 awards trom the last cumback contest. I can't see a hint for any reward. It could be a problem with the German version?

10 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Nope.

Perhaps you haven't activated the feature in the hh++ settings.

click image.png

and check if this is correct:

image.png

I can'f find this feature

Einstellungen.jpg

6 hours ago, JZ1804 said:

I play HH for four years and i never had seen that a reward at the reward tab has disappeard.

I'm going on two years now and it has been that way ever since.

By the way, sometimes it helps, just to have a closer look at the everyday stuff.

If you click once on a daily contest, it opens and tells you beneath what you should do, on the right side is the scoreboard.
If you click again on that task, it closes, revealing an explanation on the right, showing all the stuff you stashed so far in all the contests you haven't claimed yet.
And there is clearly written, that "contests expire after 21 days!"

image.thumb.png.5ac66051ebb22ff5bd7475b7d68967f7.png

Edited by Der DinX

27 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

By the way, sometimes it helps, just to have a closer look at the everyday stuff.

If you click once on a daily contest, it opens and tells you beneath what you should do, on the right side is the scoreboard.
If you click again on that task, it closes, revealing an explanation on the right, showing all the stuff you stashed so far in all the contests you haven't claimed yet.
And there is clearly written, that "contests expire after 21 days!"

This is added by HH++, not part of the game itself.

Ah yes, sorry my bad.

I knew there was the text, but I thought the mentioning of the 21 days period was there also, even if the list of stuff wasn't.

One point more to prove, that KK doesn't care at all to explain the basic stuff in this game.
And to even have the slightest chance of getting the remote impression of playing a "complete" game, you defenitely need all those little scripts, that tell and show you the things, that should have been implenented there by KK itself in the first place.

• Like 2