[April 14th, 2024] DP - Finishing Fantasies

Well, with some accumulation of resources, a few hours of continuous clicking and luck getting tasks, of course, I have completed 500 points in all played games. Now I can play normally and try the slow approach to 1000 points and no more.

DP still one of my most hated events.

• Haha 1
  • GG 5

23 minutes ago, madahmed said:

I got a task get 50 shards. i claimed the first 50 shards of Mercy

but nothing happened. 

It happened to me too. I thought that maybe I got the get 50 shards a second time but that was not it... I found it strange having 2 times in a row the same objective but since I didn't check my points before claiming the shards, I wasn't sure.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Hug 1
  • Surprised :O 1
  • GG 1

il y a 1 minute, mdnoria a dit :

It happened to me too. I thought that maybe I got the get 50 shards a second time but that was not it... I found it strange having 2 times in a row the same objective but since I didn't check my points before claiming the shards, I wasn't sure.

i am pretty sure ; i had 450 points before claiming her.

• Like 2

On 4/15/2024 at 2:18 AM, jelom said:

yes, logging out and in again solves that problem of not updating tasks in DP

However, no amount of manipulation allows you to do this on Nutaku. Here, attraction points taken in DP are simply not taken into account

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Master-17 said:

However, no amount of manipulation allows you to do this on Nutaku. Here, attraction points taken in DP are simply not taken into account

they should be, although there was a delay for sure in game registering them. I had 75 shards to get, took both rewards for Mercy. First 50 registered right away but the second 50 took some time and a couple of page refreshes. But it did count and jumped to the next goal eventually

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

image.png

Done. Had to wait the last 5h for PoPs to gain the last 25 points. Expensic DP to me - 16x Market refreshs (3x4 and 2x2) and I had to skip a "gain a girl" task for 72 Koban.

• GG 3

16 hours ago, garadron said:

they should be, although there was a delay for sure in game registering them. I had 75 shards to get, took both rewards for Mercy. First 50 registered right away but the second 50 took some time and a couple of page refreshes. But it did count and jumped to the next goal eventually

Yesterday I refreshed the page several times, waited about 15 minutes, then I got tired and went to Pachinko and got points there. Today, points are counted immediately.
P.S. Although no, not always. The first time I got it almost instantly, the second time it didn’t count. Perhaps this is a problem with the second tier of girl's points (26th tier)? Because yesterday the points from this tier from the free route were also not counted.

I tried the same thing on PsH - and the first girl tier has the same problem. So it looks like this is some kind of weird bug.

I took the second tier with 50 shards - it counted. But I don’t know whether the first tier has finally been counted or whether it’s already the second.

Well, I encountered the same problem on CxH, but finally followed the messages that appeared. All shards were counted, but the task remained unfinished. I'll try to wait until it counts.

The task was counted together with another. Perhaps it would have been counted if at least one point had been added to another task, but I didn’t think to check this.

P.P.S. Completed everything on all KK-games

Edited by Master-17
Updated
  • Like 1
  • GG 3

1.jpg.e62016969c26ad9dde8bc6126fbba56b.jpg

Common shards??? Not any attraction shard but only common? Or is this just a typo and any type will do?

No, leg shards don't count

And now, due to the fact that I have no unobtained common girls left in any source, I will have to spend kobans?

Edited by Master-17
  • Like 1
  • Surprised :O 2

26 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

1.jpg.e62016969c26ad9dde8bc6126fbba56b.jpg

Common shards??? Not any attraction shard but only common? Or is this just a typo and any type will do?

No, leg shards don't count

And now, due to the fact that I have no unobtained common girls left in any source, I will have to spend kobans?

I had a similar (for 60) daily goal on CxH.

It turns out that it's a visual bug, this task is actually "spend 40 energy".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1st So far known it's a problem of CxH and not of HH

2nd It was reported instantly by Darkyz to the devs and it seems to be only a visual bug like bohammetuz mentioned.

Mod-hat on:

It's not very strict handled so far but please, take CxH, GH and HH stuff into the correct forum. In this case: if a problem occur in another of the KK games and it haven't appeared in HH please use the relevant Forum first. I know that most bugs who appear in one of the KK games will affect also the others, but it's not allways so. Thanks in advance!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

It's not very strict handled so far but please, take CxH, GH and HH stuff into the correct forum. In this case: if a problem occur in another of the KK games and it haven't appeared in HH please use the relevant Forum first. I know that most bugs who appear in one of the KK games will affect also the others, but it's not allways so. Thanks in advance!

Since the event uses a random set of tasks that are very fond of being repeated from a limited set of options, it could be that before this I simply had not come across this variant of the task in other games. And given my sad experience of communication in the CxH subsection of this forum, I could wait for a response for several days, which is unacceptable in the case of this event with a limited duration and a block of progress in the event with this task.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

It seems that wrong wording of task is now in HH :

image.png.739e37dc7b1b3ecd1b2e33f9d6734395.png

It's spend 80 energy.

----

And done with this :

image.png.609be0ed7b64ebca9023cb26b05faf43.png

Got no market refresh task and only rerolled twice an easy get shards task since it didn't seem to count. So 72 extra kobans spent.

Got a lot of do pantheon fight tasks which gated the progression.

Edited by mdnoria
Done
  • Surprised :O 2