Battles no longer make sense

Odr@noel

18 hours ago, Odr@noel said:

Battles no longer make sense, no matter your level, ego or the order of your girls, you lose or win meaningless.

Build your battle team, play 10X Epic Pachinko whenever you get a chance (you will get a girl and some very nice equipment)

Use your cash and buy battle stats for your specialty (make sure you buy some hardcore stats because those built your stamina)

Use boosters.

When I started playing I went out of my way to build a strong battle team, and even after "the release" I still win 6 of 7 arena battles.

• Like 1

casey, play x10  epic Pachinko isn't the some all epic's lose 15% or 20% before stats, in other words a piece  lvl 150 epic now is equal a lvl 100 prepach.

Best is spend money for up stats and a lot of time and actualy with the random system need to double stats of oponent for no lost (and until that i lost with people have all half stats minus crit who have some at max).

The oponent search is a fool to, don't give 10 or 20 ranks upp or down, give a 200, 300, 1000 or random, i don't see is logic for sure, but is the perception done.

Edited by saberbholt

After participating in and watching a number of pvp fights, I think  it sort of works like a fight in a bar (first connecting punch wins)

You want to be throwing the first punch (hit) (which you get) this gives you a large advantage, unless your specialty isn't favored .

I've beaten opponents with ego 15000 points higher than myself and conversely lost to ones 15000 ego points less

than me simply because it's a you hit then they hit system.

If you pay attention you will notice first your opponent ego declines then your ego declines then his, then yours etc.

I have won fights with less then 1000 ego points left and my opponent having 20000 because it was my turn to "hit" and I

did over 20000 worth of damage..

This is my theory anyway.