"You fought and won, here's your boss girl" A place for people to post their boss girl drop info

ShadowHaamu

I've gone back and analysed my harem in the game illustrated above and from my most advanced game.  In the game above (lvl 190) I have only 5 regular boss girls left to collect.  Apart from Stephanie, all of them are from the first 3 bosses (Kimie from Dark Lord, Rumiko and Solveig from Ninja Spy and Miss Spook from Gruntt).  Both event girls have dropped.  In my most advanced game (lvl 191) I have only 2 regular boss girls to collect: Rumiko from Ninja Spy and Bonny from Edwarda, but I've yet to collect either of the event girls.  In my third game (this profile) I'm on lvl 175 and I have 6 regular boss girls to collect plus one event girl (Val Abraël).  They are: Miss Spook and Housemaid from Gruntt, Jeanne from Edwarda, Kelina from Donatien, and Leeditt and Sylvia from Sylvanus.  Admittedly, four of these boss girls have been won in Epic Pachinko across all my games (Bonny, Regine, Pelagie and Cunegonde) when I was trying for exclusive or event girls.

So, with a proper analysis prompted by this topic I have to concede that I haven't done too badly, especially in my most advanced game.  However, it has been really interesting that this success has come with long periods of drought (not a single drop for weeks across all my games) followed by a golden run when I can even have two girls drop within one round or even consecutively.  It has been this patchy success (and the fact that I have been playing since June last year) that has allowed me to grow my harem.

16 minutes ago, denmo said:

Acavo de jugar un pachinco epico y no me a tocado ninguna chica...solo un ramo de flores...gastarme 560 monedas para 1 ramo que cuesta 100.000 billetes es un poco exagerado no? Sera algun problema de actualizacion?

No es un error, pero sí es caro. A mí me costó 7 tiradas conseguir una mina de ahí y creo que tuve muchísima suerte ... por eso tienes la opción x10 tiradas así tienes una garantizada.

• Thanks 1

I don't have the specific data points, but both Event girls were achieved by me on consecutive days at the start of the event. Something like:

Event/182/57/Edwarda/75/17

Event/182/58/Dark Lord/75/17

I did reload energy a few times earlier in the week due to the cost announcement. No girls since, but several legendary affection items!

Donatien, on lvl 73, has just dropped Kelina for me in one of my games.  I'm at lvl 94.  I'd been battling him after the Valentine's Day event ended since he was on lvl 56 and this has been my first success.  I should say that I had Val Abraël drop in that game into the 5th day of the event so I returned to battle Donatien immediately after for the last two and a bit days, plus today.  I also had 4 extra battles because I scored 2 lots of 2 combativity points in the arena battles.

This drop rate is about average for me.  Having had Kelina drop may increase my chances of getting one or both of the remaining girls.

Last event girls: both Val Red Battler and Val Abrael in less than five tries. Next Zoe and Edna (Finalmecia level 151) Edna dropped less than 24 hours after getting Zoe.

As of right now, I'm level 172, I have leveled Silvanus of the magic forest from 80 to 136 (230 fights) and still haven't gotten any of the two girls I have left in Magic Forest. (I'm so eager to get Titania :P)

Edited by Tenou

I went back to battling Sylvanus to try to win the 2 remaining girls in his team.  I resumed when he was on 56 and now, on 99, Leeditt just dropped.  I have only Sylvia to collect from him now.  I'm now at lvl 179.  Leeditt's now my 50th girl in this account.  I believe she dropped as expected and that the drop rate has been pretty consistent, although, oddly enough, I have yet to win any of Gruntt's girls in this account.  Not counting Fairy, in Magic Forest Leeditt is my 22nd girl to drop since I got Queen Titania while I was in that world and battling Sylvanus regularly.  Fairy dropped soon after Queen Titania.  The big gap in battling Sylvanus was my focus on winning event girls and trying to win girls who were at my stage of advancement in the game (such as battling Bremen and Finalmecia until I cleaned them out).

All in all I'm steadily picking them off.  In this account I have three to win from Gruntt, one from Edwarda, one from Donatien and one from Sylvanus, then that will be it, except for events and any new worlds released.  I'm not confident of success against Gruntt, however.  I don't know why it is, but there always seems to be one troll that stubbornly holds out and, in this account, it's Gruntt.

Man,what hell is going on? I spent weeks to get each gruntts girls,weeks to get jeanne,weeks to get bonny,(eugénie I got in the epic pachinko) and suddently after weeks to got Lola on donatien,two days after I come with Pelagie,and 3-4 days after now kelina...wow man,two options: Or the drop rate was consederably increased. Or My luck finally decided to show itself.

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-28 at 08.27.00.jpeg

3 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

Man,what hell is going on? I spent weeks to get each gruntts girls,weeks to get jeanne,weeks to get bonny,(eugénie I got in the epic pachinko) and suddently after weeks to got Lola on donatien,two days after I come with Pelagie,and 3-4 days after now kelina...wow man,two options: Or the drop rate was consederably increased. Or My luck finally decided to show itself.

It's patchy.  I found that.  I'm just coming out of a drought now having had Leeditt drop from Sylvanus.

56 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

the same thing happened to me after the patch with Finalmecia: I got Salem through epic pachinko, had to fight Finalmecia until I leveld her up to 142-144 to get Zoe, and the Edna dropped just like that less than 24 hours after getting Zoe, when I got Finalmecia to level 149-150

• Like 1

Val Red Battler on Feb 23

Lvl 112/Girls 30/Dark Lord (25)/Battles 203/Boss Girls 10

-----

The Housemaid on Feb 16

Lvl 106/Girls 28/Gruntt (70)/Battles 60/Boss Girls 9

------

Regine on Feb 15

Lvl 105/Girls 27/Gruntt (70)/Battles 442/Boss Girls 8

(I dont mind you posting these numbers, but please put them in the same comment to avoid spam, thanks in advance :D) 

Yeah, I have had a few boss girls drop too starting on Saturday.  Saturday, it was Bremen's last girl.  Sunday, it was Sylvanus's last girl... The I cleared out Dark Lord from his two remaining girls on Monday/Tuesday...  And today, Sung Tai Ki dropped from Ninja Spy.   Sorry, I have not counted the battles etc.  Well, four boss girls left to get.  Rumiko from Ninja Spy and Grunt's girls. Will see how fast they will drop.

On 16.2.2018 at 8:00 PM, ShadowHaamu said:

• Your level at the time of getting boss girl drop
  • Number of girls in your harem before the drop (Can be checked from profile, just -1 to number you have after girl drop)
  • Name of the boss that dropped the girl (bosses level is optional, but would help)
  • Number of attempts you did before getting drop from said boss (either counted numbers or your assumed average number, if you didn't count.)
  • How many boss girls you had got previously (There is 24 boss girls in total)

- lvl 32

- ninja spy

- dunno, it was before he reached lvl 45

- 2 (from ninja spy) 5 in total (if the garatied w1 not counting in)

Edited by BananaJoy

event lvl 96, girls  25, gruntt lv 53, battles 65,  boss girls 8. Nicole

Boss  lvl 96, girls  26, Dark Lord lv 10, battles 40, boss girls 8. Sheheramazond

event lvl 96, girls  27, Dark Lord lv 10, battles 8, boss girls 9. Pooky

Edited by dirty harry