"You fought and won, here's your boss girl" A place for people to post their boss girl drop info

ShadowHaamu

17/03/2018 05:25 a.m (local time) Lvl 183, boss Gruntt lvl 70. Miss Spook.

30/03/2018 04:51 a.m (in Spain) Lvl 192, Boss Dark Lord lvl 30. Levitya dropped after spending around 4k kobans during what I thought was the last hour of the event.

31/03/2018 15:07 p.m (the same) Lvl 192, Boss Silvanus lvl 170. Queen Titania (F*ck yeah! milf me please!)

02/04/2018  22:50 p.m Lvl 193. Boss Dark Lord lvl 30. Hildr. I know she's supposed to be a female Thor, but doesn't she remind you of She-ra, He-man's sister?

10/04/2018 14:58 p.m Lvl 197 Boss Sylvanus lvl 170: Leedit. With this, I have all the girls in the map... don't know how to feel

3 hours ago, Tenou said:

17/03/2018 05:25 a.m (local time) Lvl 183, boss Gruntt lvl 70. Miss Spook.

30/03/2018 04:51 a.m (in Spain) Lvl 192, Boss Dark Lord lvl 30. Levitya dropped after spending around 4k kobans during what I thought was the last hour of the event.

31/03/2018 15:07 p.m (the same) Lvl 192, Boss Silvanus lvl 170. Queen Titania (F*ck yeah! milf me please!)

02/04/2018  22:50 p.m Lvl 193. Boss Dark Lord lvl 30. Hildr. I know she's supposed to be a female Thor, but doesn't she remind you of She-ra, He-man's sister?

10/04/2018 14:58 p.m Lvl 197 Boss Sylvanus lvl 170: Leedit. With this, I have all the girls in the map... don't know how to feel

How about? .......

DONE!!  EEAaahhh....lol

it´s xxxxx (in german "unter aller sau")......

since the last update i didn´t get a single girl in the events....and i can´t believe that that´s as it should be......i win my fights with dl in a single blow every time, now #300 again, and...NOTHING....

3 events only poop...and my "little one" the same (Martos). (for him a bit less fights, since he has only 14 battle-points instead of 20)

this is for HentaiHeroes, in GayHarem dimos got the special guests (mjolnir and ironhunk, but NOTHING in the 2 events before that)...but in HeHe it´s running against a wall

Edited by Dimos

Event Super Girlzz, im level 168, 49 Harem girls, Boss Ninja: spy (lvl50), Attempts 680+ and never got the girl, There was only the event girl which could drop, had all 3 regular girls.

I wanted to wait until the event is finished and i can confirm that i was immensly unlucky it seems. I never missed any fights, used all + the pvp reward ones.  Only got the reward girl for the 12/14 Captain Haremverse Activity  task.

Edited by RabbitB

Anybody has any girls drop lately?

In the whole month of april I had only two girs drop aside from the guaranteed story and event girl. In March I had eight - maybe I was spoiled - and there were many more ppl here reporting girls drop. Last reported girl was Hildr by dimos almost a week ago and he used most of the event to get just the one.

1 minute ago, dirty harry said:

Thx ppl. Maybe March was a good month for more ppl? (Hmmm .... if so, it makes me think .....)

And congratz for getting one, Chthugha.

I got two this month, but the other one I couldn't possibly know how many fights I did to get her, with 2 events and 2 revivals in between, and Bremen already at max level xD