"You fought and won, here's your boss girl" A place for people to post their boss girl drop info

ShadowHaamu

Event : 97/29/Dark Lord(27)/102/10   - Pooky

99/30/Gruntt(70)114/10           - The Housemaid
             99/31/Gruntt(70)12/11            -  Regine

Edit: Regine Dropped 12!! battles after The Housemaid...

Edited by EpicBacon

sorry i dont have the infos ; but im daring to join the conversation to see if people have been dropping a lot of girls recently like it has been my case ...

i dropped 5 troll girls from 2 diferent bosses in 1 month exactly ; and since january i dropped all the event girls available 13 so far ; will be 14 with mary at the end of the event)

before the last patch i would get 1 troll girl a month that was my drop rates for several months ; suddenly getting 5 in 1 month seem quite strange ; are the drops really working as intended? or am i just on a lucky roll? let me know please if someone has been having this kind of drops amount

5 hours ago, Maquiavel said:

sorry i dont have the infos ; but im daring to join the conversation to see if people have been dropping a lot of girls recently like it has been my case ...

i dropped 5 troll girls from 2 diferent bosses in 1 month exactly ; and since january i dropped all the event girls available 13 so far ; will be 14 with mary at the end of the event)

before the last patch i would get 1 troll girl a month that was my drop rates for several months ; suddenly getting 5 in 1 month seem quite strange ; are the drops really working as intended? or am i just on a lucky roll? let me know please if someone has been having this kind of drops amount

Same with me, normally a girl each month... But since last weekend of February, in about the past two weeks up to now, I cleared out Dark Lord from his two remaining girls I had to get plus Pooky... I cleared out Ninja Spy from his last two remaining girls I had to get... I cleared out Sylvanus from his last girl, and I cleared out Bremen from his last girl. So in about these two weeks, I got 6 regular girls. I have one troll left and that is grunt with his three girls. Nicole I already got from him as well. So if I include those two event girls too, 8 girls have dropped. Most of these girls dropped one each day, sometimes two days apart.

• Thanks 1

Il y a 3 heures, Encino a dit :

Same with me, normally a girl each month... But since last weekend of February, in about the past two weeks up to now, I cleared out Dark Lord from his two remaining girls I had to get plus Pooky... I cleared out Ninja Spy from his last two remaining girls I had to get... I cleared out Sylvanus from his last girl, and I cleared out Bremen from his last girl. So in about these two weeks, I got 6 regular girls. I have one troll left and that is grunt with his three girls. Nicole I already got from him as well. So if I include those two event girls too, 8 girls have dropped. Most of these girls dropped one each day, sometimes two days apart.

6 girls in two weeks , your even luckier then i am , or the system somehow has a flaw the developpers didnt noticed , either way im not gonna complain thanks to that all i have left is to drop one troll girl from Donatien and im done with normal drops .p

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Maquiavel said:

6 girls in two weeks , your even luckier then i am , or the system somehow has a flaw the developpers didnt noticed , either way im not gonna complain thanks to that all i have left is to drop one troll girl from Donatien and im done with normal drops .p

Yes exactly lol, it felt kinda scary they all dropped like so fast. I couldn't believe it myself. :D 

Before all that, I still had nine girls to get from five different world tolls and I thought it would take me nine months. But I am also not complaining hehe, as soon as I have Gruntt's three girls, I go hit epic pachinko hehe.

Sry I don't used to take notes of every battle that I have done. But I surely can say that after the "Big update" the girls are dropping like water(not literally of course) Man it's incredible. I mean,before the update is was something like 1 girl after 3 weeks IF you were a professional player that fight about +50 times a day. Now I keep fighting all the possible times and what I see is that since the 07/02/18 update I already got FIVE!! boss girls, discounting all the event boss girls(and I got them all)

I mean...wtf man,and there still persons complaining about the update... My conclusion about all this text is...THANKS KINKOID TEAM!! #KinkoidForPresident #WeLoveKinkoid

Edited by sanjkame

Ditto, ditto. Since the patch I've gotten Leeditt, Loving Arcana, Cunegonde, Val Abrael, Val Red Battler, The Housemaid, Kelina, Pooky, Nicole, and Rumiko. 10 girls in a month, 1x event reward girl, all 4x event girls, and 5x boss girls. That's pretty good. :)

Boss Lv102, 28girls, Donatien Lv130, 204fights, 10boss girls. Kelina.

Second girl drop from Donatien. Second girl drop from Edwarda took 275 fights so for me it is between 200 and 275 fights from first girl to second girl to drop.

During my first run I didn't get any boss girls from Gruntt. During this event I got Pooky the first day, and the second day I got Regine from Gruntt.

Today I got the Housemaid, but still no sight of the event girl, no clue if it's a bug or the worst luck I've in this game so far

Boss lvl 111, girls 32, Edwarda max, battles 151, boss girls 1. Bonnie

last of the boss girls I can get. There's Samane soon but she is a story girl.

On 10-3-2018 at 2:51 PM, Tenou said:

During my first run I didn't get any boss girls from Gruntt. During this event I got Pooky the first day, and the second day I got Regine from Gruntt.

Today I got the Housemaid, but still no sight of the event girl, no clue if it's a bug or the worst luck I've in this game so far

Dunno if it is the magical formulae but here is what I do.

I wait for the right judge - same skill as the boss, get my three strongest girls of that skill, max them out completely and grind on. I have stats of about 14 girls in this thread- the fights are incremental for each boss respectively. Check out the stats and see if you like it. Good luck.

17/03/2018 05:25 a.m (local time) Lvl 183, boss Gruntt lvl 70. Miss Spook.

Only two boss girls remaining in the magic forest and and the story girl from plain of rituals to get all the girls in the story map 

On 3/9/2018 at 4:17 AM, U.C said:

196/33/silvanus(170)/1400ish(forgot to count after silvanus lv 170)/16 NO DROP at all

201/34/silvanus(170)/forget how many, plus 10 recharge, 18 or 20 days/16 Sylvia... Finally!!!

I never wanna see silvanus face again

• Haha 1