"You fought and won, here's your boss girl" A place for people to post their boss girl drop info

ShadowHaamu

Boss Lv109, girls 32, Sylvanus, 21 fights, 12 boss girls Sylvia.

Thats 2 drops from Sylvanus in 26 fights. Still on scroll 2.

4 hours ago, U.C said:

201/34/silvanus(170)/forget how many, plus 10 recharge, 18 or 20 days/16 Sylvia... Finally!!!

I never wanna see silvanus face again

Congrats, think i will be this long before he drops my last girl.

28 minutes ago, Syrios said:

18 Trys for Spring Rumiko now i can farm the rest of the week Dark Lord with his low money income. I never get the the 20m for my 5 Star Abrael together:$

8 days of not spending money. Thats how long it took me for the 20mil (19.4mil, actually but close enough). All you have to do is stop spending your cash on other things. Of course that has its own drawbacks so...

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

8 days of not spending money. Thats how long it took me for the 20mil (19.4mil, actually but close enough). All you have to do is stop spending your cash on other things. Of course that has its own drawbacks so...

I only spend money if i find better gear on the market and im currently farming over a month for the affection and upgrade cost. I get around 1m a day (if i can fight my highest possible Boss) , no way i could handle it that fast.

Edited by Syrios

5 minutes ago, Syrios said:

I only spend money if i find better gear on the market and im currently farming over a month for the affection and upgrade cost. I get around 1m a day, no way i could handle it that fast.

with the reduced earnings since the combativity update i get somewhere just short of 2m per day. Its about a million less than I was getting before the update, which is when I did my saving for Abrael. I had around 50-55 girls at the time, and I have 65 girls now. Assuming thats you and not someone with the same name in ToF, you have 50 girls so I'd put your earnings at around 1.7-1.8m as an estimate... but that doesn't account for spending not much time on the game. 

But even at 1m per day you should get there in 19-20 days, so over a month means you've been spending a hell of a lot. You probably could have done her twice over already.

I wouldn't bother so much with gear, you'll only be replacing over and over and over otherwise. You won't lose much of anything by letting it lag 20-30 levels, which is more than enough time to upgrade Abrael.

12 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

with the reduced earnings since the combativity update i get somewhere just short of 2m per day. Its about a million less than I was getting before the update, which is when I did my saving for Abrael. I had around 50-55 girls at the time, and I have 65 girls now. Assuming thats you and not someone with the same name in ToF, you have 50 girls so I'd put your earnings at around 1.7-1.8m as an estimate... but that doesn't account for spending not much time on the game. 

But even at 1m per day you should get there in 19-20 days, so over a month means you've been spending a hell of a lot. You probably could have done her twice over already.

I wouldn't bother so much with gear, you'll only be replacing over and over and over otherwise. You won't lose much of anything by letting it lag 20-30 levels, which is more than enough time to upgrade Abrael.

Thats right 51 now with Rumiko a lot of them only 1 or 2 star. As i said over a month with affection and money, dont know exactly how much it was but something over 30k. But enough off topic a few days and i get her up and can start that same thing with Princess Noemy >:(^_^

Edited by Syrios

since i´m very bad in tracking time and/or levels, i can´t say exactly when this did happen (as dimos in GaHa): after getting william by completing the missions (only possible because i was sick and still am...(normally i can play only on weekwnds) i fought gruntt for NYONE of his guys and i have maxed him out, but NONE came...as i did epic pachinko to get ned, THEN i got spencer and i am a bit miffed, since this one should be able to get by fight...the second shot got vashalanor and since this IS a pach only loot, i´m mollified.

but in my HeHe acc (Dimos) i got the same...after getting mary, i bashed donatien till he should be a pulp and got NOTHING...

at epic pachinko, i tried 3 shots: 1-kelina, 2-sporty noemy, 3-pelagie. that´s 2 of 3 shots a girl, i should be able to get by fight and THAT´s a real poopy performance...

i´d like to say, i won´t spend any kobans for that anymore, but that´s an empty threat, since this emptied my hoard anyway.

but i can´t say i´m content with this performance...

Edited by Dimos
not finished

oh..i nearly forgot: since patch i got

in HeHe 5 girls, 1 by fight (bonny), 1 by missions (mary), 3 by pachi (kelina, sporty noemy, pelagie;

in GaHa 3 guys, 1 by missions (will), 2 by pachi (spencer, vashalanor)

2 hours ago, eolsunder said:

so far on the event girls, 100 battles with dark lord and ninja spy, 2nd day so far, 50 battles a day, 0 girls yet.

Hmmm... why am I so sure that you are going to get them really soon? :) Keep fighting! 

I see that you have a lot of analysis on our recent updates, dear @Asherandai and you helped a lot on this topic. Thank you! Are you interested in moderation?

21 minutes ago, JessieChan said:

I see that you have a lot of analysis on our recent updates, dear @Asherandai and you helped a lot on this topic. Thank you! Are you interested in moderation?

I like to try and think things through thoroughly, helps me manage my temper. That temper, along with my general attitude, is why I am going to have to decline your offer. I'm honoured you would even consider me, but I don't think I would be a good choice. I'll still give my thoughts on any changes, hopefully they'll be helpful ^_^

9 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

I like to try and think things through thoroughly, helps me manage my temper. That temper, along with my general attitude, is why I am going to have to decline your offer. I'm honoured you would even consider me, but I don't think I would be a good choice. I'll still give my thoughts on any changes, hopefully they'll be helpful ^_^

Thank you for your honesty :) 

If you need help with the temper, let me know I am a pro ;)

in GaHa gruntt ginally yielded and delivered aurelius :)

dimos 105/70/gruntt/?/23

? = ~120 + what is needed to get gruntt to lv 70 from his startlevel that i don´t know anymore.

Edited by Dimos

28 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Anybody have an event girl drop since the bug where they disappeared?

Fought Ninja Spy for over 180 fights. Still nothing. Seems a bit much for an event girl.

that is about as much as I put in (~4 days farming without ever wasting compatibility) and as i was just about to give up I decided to refill compatibility and finally got spring shehera

so you might be real close! good luck

• Like 1