"You fought and won, here's your boss girl" A place for people to post their boss girl drop info

ShadowHaamu

Event lv 168, girls 56, Gruntt, battles 68, boss girls 21, Cave Maika

Event Lv 168, girls 57, Dark Lord, battles 1, boss girls 21, Future Laverne

Lady Luck is back on my side after only getting 1 girl last revival. The 2 Event girls back to back. now 2 weeks to fight Finalmecia for her girls before next revival starts.

This may not be the information that you're looking for in this thread, and if not I apologize but I've done some digging and discovered what I think is the actual regular boss girl drop rate. It was said before that they won't post it so as not to upset [read infuriate] us...and understandably so. I've uncovered a line of code that mentions something along the lines of a 1 in 10,000 roll. Meaning, if I interpreted that correctly, without bad luck protection (if that's still in the game) a .01% chance of getting a girl to drop.

16 minutes ago, Originaltk said:

This may not be the information that you're looking for in this thread, and if not I apologize but I've done some digging and discovered what I think is the actual regular boss girl drop rate. It was said before that they won't post it so as not to upset [read infuriate] us...and understandably so. I've uncovered a line of code that mentions something along the lines of a 1 in 10,000 roll. Meaning, if I interpreted that correctly, without bad luck protection (if that's still in the game) a .01% chance of getting a girl to drop.

That's quite the claim you make. Excuse me for not jumping up in the air with happiness. If you make this kind of claim you'd better back it up with some evidence.

In other words: show me the money .... euh ....code.:D

(btw: if the droprate was anything near that, I would have three droppable girls now instead of 20ish)

Edited by dirty harry

I've been thinking about the age old question I don't care about except as a mental exercise. So how's about this for droprate?: I've done about 6000 wins against villains (ToF) and about 20 bossgirls have dropped. (I've never lost a fight against a villain)

So for me the droprate is roughly 6000/20=300 fights per drop or to put it another way: droprate on average is 1 in 300 = 0.33%.

(that is if you don't account for fights for eventgirls on maxed out bosses. Taking that into consideration the droprate would be slightly higher)

How about others? Do you have roughly the same answer?

If there's major concurrance amongst the playerbase then we may have found the answer to life, the universe and everything.

:D42:D[\spoiler]

Edited by dirty harry

Event - level 241 - 53 girls - Grunt (level 62) - 167 battles - 27 boss girls (all bosses cleared)  - Cave Maika

LOL for the second affection scene xD

Event - level 241 - 54 girls - Dark Lord (level 30) - only 2 battles - 27 boss girls (all bosses cleared)  - Future Laverne

Incredible lucky day !!! :o:D She just dropped in the first two tries after Cave Maika.

Edited by jelom
Luck

A little bit of review from earlier posts:

Level 226, 82 girls, Roko Sensei lv 191, 570 fights, boss girls 24 - Got Mavin;

Level 234, 87 girls, Roko Sensei lv 282, 640 fights, boss girls 25 - Got Noomye;

and now

Level 239, 90 girls, Roko Sensei lv 290, 485 fights, boss girls 26 - Got Venam.

Already have all boss girls again! Finnaly I can play pachinko without  the fear of getting a boss girl.

Edited by Will-Hurt

Prehistoric Event girls obtained, now i can finally go back to battling Bremen again... Fml

Event/178/59/Gruntt(70)/216/20       - Cave Maika
Event/181/60/Dark Lord(30)/243/20 - Future Laverne

Boss Name Event/Boss Fights Drop %   Changes  
  Dark Lord 8 Event 687 1.164% Dark Lord 9 Event 930 0.968%  
  Ninja Spy 3 Event 577 0.520%            
  Gruntt 3 Event 278 1.079% Gruntt 4 Event 494 0.810%  
  Gruntt 2 Boss 126 1.587%            
  Gruntt 5 Total 404 1.238% Gruntt 6 Total 620 0.968%  
  Edwarda 2 Event 260 0.769%            
  Edwarda 3 Boss 477 0.629%   ● Cave Maika drop after 216 fights  
  Edwarda 5 Total 726 0.678%   ● Gruntt event drop adjusted with – 0.269%  
  Donatien 3 Boss 749 0.401%   ● Gruntt total adjusted with – 0.270%  
  Silvanus 3 Boss 408 0.735%   ● Future Laverne drop after 243 fights  
  Bremen 2 Boss 1702 0.118%   ● Dark Lord event adjusted with – 0.196%  
  Finalmecia - 100 -   ● Total event drop adjusted with – 0.092%  
  Roko Senseï - - -            
  Total 16 Event 1802 0.888% Total 18 Event 2261 0.796%  
  Total 13 Boss 3562 0.365%            

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 1

New player checking in; been playing for three weeks, but just found this thread.

I got all three of the Dark Lord's girls in the first 50 fights with him; I think they intentionally made those easy (or I was very lucky) since I wasn't getting anyone with the Ninja Spy [until today].

Boss - My level is 35 - 12 girls - Ninja Spy (level 50) - 336 battles - 4th boss girl - Sung Tai Ki

Boss - my level 36 - 13 girls - Ninja Spy (level 50) - only 22 more battles - 5th boss girl - Solveig

• Like 1

Follow up to my last post.

Only 5 fights later I get the third girl from Ninja spy

Boss - level 36 - Ninja (50) - 5 battles - 6th boss girl - Rumiko

so after I max him out, I got all three girls within 30 fights; now I just need to finish this level before I can get any more girls from fights.