"You fought and won, here's your boss girl" A place for people to post their boss girl drop info

ShadowHaamu

2 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Wow, 595 fights? Edwarda must not like you.B| good job tho.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with the fact the event was on, some kind of temp drop rate nerf on the normal drop girls to encourage event drops. Will post results on  Edwarda 's other drops as I get them.

2 hours ago, Thrans said:

I'm wondering if it has something to do with the fact the event was on, some kind of temp drop rate nerf on the normal drop girls to encourage event drops. Will post results on  Edwarda 's other drops as I get them.

We all have these thoughts when things are not going the way we are used too. But it's hardly ever true. For instance: ppl were surprised how easy Bremen gave up his girls to me (all three without being maxed out) but they don't know that I only have one girl from Sylvanus after he has maxed out and then some. At the moment max+335 fights and no drop yet. Guess everyone has their own nemeses.

It's good to voice these concerns though cos sometimes it triggers other ppl to reflect and concur. And since the devs are so (rightly) withholding droprates it is up to all of us to find out another way. And for that we need all the data we can get.

Event / level 72 / 26 girls now in harem / Ninja spy (lvl 50) / 10 girls had been from normal boss drops (6 girls were dropped by bosses in events) / 2 battles / Norou

I would like the apologize for being that one guy who had it really easy for this event.

Event/165/54/Ninja Spy(50)427/19 - Norou

Dark Lord    7 girls Event      634 fights = 1.104%
Ninja Spy    3 girls Event      577 fights = 0.520%

Gruntt         3 girls Event      278 fights = 1.079%
                     2 girls Boss       126 fights = 1.587%
                     Total                   404 fights = 1.238%

Edwarda     1 girls Event      249 fights = 0.402%
                     3 girls Boss       477 fights = 0.629%
                     Total                   726 fights = 0.551%

Donatien     3 girls Boss       749 fights = 0.401%
Silvanus      3 girls Boss       408 fights = 0.735%
Bremen       1 girls Boss     1424 fights = 0.070%
Finalmecia  0 girls Boss      100 fights =   NA  

Total            14 girls Event   1738 fights = 0.806%
                     12 girls Boss    3284 fights = 0.365%

Adjusted numbers with battles for Event girl Norou and another 580 battles with Bremen with no further drop.

After three full days of beating up the Ninja! Makes up for the fact I missed out on the previous Legendary Girl. Plus an Expert to boot!

I think... roughly 200 tries? Yes I did spend my saved up kobans too by the way.

Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 8.38.53 AM.png

Hello, everyone.

I am moving this topic to ''Support and Bug report'' - Feedback.
Since not each thread should stay in General. Its the rules.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

1 hour ago, JessieChan said:

Hello, everyone.

I am moving this topic to ''Support and Bug report'' - Feedback.
Since not each thread should stay in General. Its the rules.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

this is no feedback thread. it's about collecting data. as long as there is no subforum like "datamining" it should fit best where it was - in the general discussion.

Edited by Habi

23 minutes ago, Habi said:

this is no feedback thread. it's about collecting data. as long as there is no subforum like "datamining" it should fit best where it was - in the general discussion.

We respect your topic. But, collecting data about drop rates is feedback that players provide.
And the point is that if our channels are really clean, it will be better for everyone.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

18 hours ago, JessieChan said:

We respect your topic. But, collecting data about drop rates is feedback that players provide.
And the point is that if our channels are really clean, it will be better for everyone.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

While it might techically be in a more "correct" part of the forum now, i do think it should be in General. The majority of people will be checking the General section of the forums and this will probably because of the move, get less views and updated less. And with all the questions about droprates going around, and the timing of this move, i am afraid some people will think of this as a way to get rid of the questions about droprates by moving this to a less frequented part of the forums. So for the sake of transparency and not looking like you want to hide anything, i would request it to be moved back into General :)

Edited by EpicBacon

2 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

While it might techically be in a more "correct" part of the forum now, i do think it should be in General. The majority of people will be checking the General section of the forums and this will probably because of the move, get less views and updated less. And with all the questions about droprates going around, and the timing of this move, i am afraid some people will think of this as a way to get rid of the questions about droprates by moving this to a less frequented part of the forums. So for the sake of transparency and not looking like you want to hide anything, i would request it to be moved back into General :)

Hello.

Thank you for your feedback.

This is the rule and we're going to follow it. It is a new arrangement, of course, it will take time until the community gets used to it, but once that happens, it's all going to be fine.

Please, stop using the ''transparency'' each time that we do something that you think is not ok, we have reasons to keep this forum clean and ordered. This was explained.

Thank you,
Jessie KInkoid

21 hours ago, JessieChan said:

But, collecting data about drop rates is feedback that players provide.

In this context and in English, feedback would usually mean opinions and the like provided to the makers of the game, not to each other.

Sure technically players can provide feedback to each other, hey bud, use this girl not that girl, but this isn't what is happening here.

Also if this is the ruling, and I think most Anglos would find it confusing, perhaps change the tag line under general discussion, because apparently providing experiences and seeking advice is feedback in this neck of the world.

I just don't understand it at all. If I have to try to figure out newspeak in order to post here, I might as well double plus unbother.

I would have thunk, players discussion the game among themselves, general discussion

announcements, announcements as you don't want that getting cluttered up

Feed back and suggestions and bug reports [why seperate forums?] should be to give feed back to the devs [I like this feature, I hate that feature, and suggestions to the devs [you should add this feature, you should remove this feature.] and big reports [this feature gave my dog space herpes]

The first section and second section are vital reads for players, the third section not so much.

The third section is really important to the devs.

It all makes sense, it's easy to understand. All this new I don't even know what is just going to create a useless burden on the mods, running this forum is already like herding cats, why make it harder on yourselves.

The worst thing is that this thread and the other one that was moved, they fit in exactly with the description of general discussion, sharing experiences and giving advice. You can't get more like that then here.

Edited by Some other guy
  • Like 1