"You fought and won, here's your boss girl" A place for people to post their boss girl drop info

ShadowHaamu

Just had a big scare. Rabbi dropped from Grunt after only 10 encounters. She must not have liked the smell of him.

event lvl 148, girls 41, Grunt 54, battles 10, boss girls 16. Rabbi

Where's my heart medicine.....

event lvl 148, girls 42, Dark Lord 30, battles 5, boss girls 16. Hari

That was fast. (Usually that's what the girls say to me. lol)

Edited by dirty harry
  • Haha 2

Event / level 46 / 15  in harem girls / Dark Lord (lvl 30) - 7 girls from normal boss drops (+2 event girls) -  126 continues battles -  Hari

+ ~50 odd battles before I choose to exclusively go after Hari and stop splitting my battle points attacking Gruntt as well.

Note: Refills were used

Event- 100 lvl/ 30 girls/ Dark lord(30)/ 5 fights/ 12 boss girls/ hari

Event- 100 lvl/ 31 girls/ gruntt(70)/ 27 fights/ 12 boss girls/ rabbi

101 lvl/ 32 girls/ silvanus(89)/ 155 fights/ 12 boss girls/ leeditt

Boss lvl 144, girls 47, Bremen 210, battles 343, boss girls 19. Stephanie

2 1/2 scrolls left for Bremen to drop last girl so i can go back to Gruntt to try get him to drop his last girl before i start new world.

• Like 1

Event / level 55 / 21 girls in harem / Dark Lord (lvl 30) / 9 girls from normal boss drops (+4 event girls dropped by bosses) / 74 continues battles / Nuladva

Edit: Tower of fame was linking to wrong account so total villain number of battles won was wrong, said number minus the number of battles prior to event (recorded at start of event on notepad) and we have the correct number of battles at 74.

Edited by Thrans

I stopped counting but in my experience, the girls started dropping faster than in the past. Moreover, the interval between girl drops from a given troll has been shortened considerably. So much so that I only need girls from the newest world as both of Grunts leftovers dropped during the last revival 

Event - level 183 - 46 girls - Gruntt (level 47) - 27 battles - 11 boss girls - Lemia

Above-average run this event. Both girls in about 2 days. By contrast: the previous event had me do 175 fights against Dark Lord for Hari, and fail. (I considered spending kobans to reset and maybe secure this, before ultimately deciding I may as well wait until next year.)

i did use a couple of resets on Dark Lord trying to get Nuladva to drop just to get away from Dark Lord since his Money/Win Ratio is horrible.

Of cource he wouldnt have any of it and i am currently over 200 battles with him, hopefully he'll show mercy upon me so i can go back to hitting my head against the wall that is known as Bremen...

Total fights against Bremen       : 800
                                   Finalmecia  :   90

Edited by EpicBacon

Boss lvl 148, girls 51, Bremen 210, battles 248, boss girls 20. Marina.

Thats Bremen's last girl, have to wait till plain of rituals unlocks now to get another girl as all previous world girls have dropped.

Forgot i still have Kalissa to get yet at end of the scroll i am currently on.

Edited by bane1
  • Like 1

Boss - level 226 - girls 48 - Roko (level 189) - aprox. 550 battles - boss girls 24 - Venam

First drop from Roko. All other bosses cleared (not counting current event).

The 0,18% drop rate is close to the average I had assumed until now for boss girls drops (0,15% - 0,25%)