Problem with arena opponents

dudd

So i tried to battle in arena just now, i versed this player called diaz

The first screen shot shows my opponent in the arena, the second screen shot shows that same name searched in tower of fame, at HALF the level and stats shown in the arena

How can this happen? The same person either lost 40+ levels in under a minute or my opponent was a rigged bot to ensure i lost a match in the arena to ensure my rank drops and that it cannot rise.

Also note that i had a stat, type, crit and everything else advatage over this player in the arena stats, but i got critted to death (again) by a player who never should beat me, while i got 0 crits. Also to note that my "daily win progression" has taken 5 days to reach that many wins with all my opponents "selected" for me being twice my stats and having type advantage over me too.

@Kinkoid can you please explain this and if it is a bug, i want my 31 mojo back and it needs to be fixed, because i am getting real sick being cheated in arena fights.

Screenshot_2018-03-01-12-38-52.png

Screenshot_2018-03-01-12-38-17.png

4 hours ago, dudd said:

Thanks everyone, i thought it was like other games where 1 username per person, still frustrating to loss to an opponent due to the biased crit rates though

finding the same name but wrong player in tof happened over a dozen times for me already, and it can take very long to find the one you have been fighting... tof needs some filters - just for level would suffice for now...

but it´s not so easy to prove that the crits are biased, sometimes I even win with crit-orgasm-crit in three strikes against players about 10lv above me and othertimes it´s me getting none and losing by a sliver when the opponent gets two or three crits - my point is: you need many detailed data points to prove that it´s biased, so how many fights with which crit %s and so on; if you really want to find out it will keep you busy!

• Like 1

Welcome to the Hentai Heroes new world of arena battles, you win when you should lose and lose when you should win

Within the last couple of days I had a battle with a player  with 114000 ego versus my 83000 and won while later on

I fought an opponent with 61000 ego and lost. So what does this all mean9_9:Po.O

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Real Max Power said:

finding the same name but wrong player in tof happened over a dozen times for me already, and it can take very long to find the one you have been fighting... tof needs some filters - just for level would suffice for now...

but it´s not so easy to prove that the crits are biased, sometimes I even win with crit-orgasm-crit in three strikes against players about 10lv above me and othertimes it´s me getting none and losing by a sliver when the opponent gets two or three crits - my point is: you need many detailed data points to prove that it´s biased, so how many fights with which crit %s and so on; if you really want to find out it will keep you busy!

Yep, indeed.

I am keeping track as best i can with this, this is the 5th time its happened to me now. Its always happened when my crit is 5% to 9% higher than my opponents crit rate (the 9% is double their rate as im on 18%) and our stats are close but im always ahead in every stat by at least a little bit.

The frustrating part is that its never just 1 crit they get that wins them the fight its every hit they do is a crit, and i get none. Especially frustrating when i have double their chance to crit.

11 hours ago, dudd said:

Yep, indeed.

I am keeping track as best i can with this, this is the 5th time its happened to me now. Its always happened when my crit is 5% to 9% higher than my opponents crit rate (the 9% is double their rate as im on 18%) and our stats are close but im always ahead in every stat by at least a little bit.

The frustrating part is that its never just 1 crit they get that wins them the fight its every hit they do is a crit, and i get none. Especially frustrating when i have double their chance to crit.

5 times out of 100+, 500+, or 1000+ fights? They have almost ome random factor that can lead to a few promille seriously unrational result... so it wouldn´t be weird, unfortunately, but if it´s in the scale of a percent or more - then I would also be doubtful! Just one thing to add: These 5 times, your adversary didn´t have this 20%-type advantage over you, right? Even though that´s about damage and shouldn´t influence crit - but who knows what´s hidden?

Something fishy about this diaz from the tower.  Somehow they have all legendary equipment equal to their level, meaning they have either done thousands upon thousands upon thousands of great pachinkos, or a ton of epic pachinkos....... yet they leave their alpha at 6 levels below theirs?  Who does that?  Not to mention they have been "playing" since January 2017.  I smell a BOTified inactive player.

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Something fishy about this diaz from the tower.  Somehow they have all legendary equipment equal to their level, meaning they have either done thousands upon thousands upon thousands of great pachinkos, or a ton of epic pachinkos....... yet they leave their alpha at 6 levels below theirs?  Who does that?  Not to mention they have been "playing" since January 2017.  I smell a BOTified inactive player.

Sorry for being "offtopic" once more... : Congrats to entering the first page!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Real Max Power said:

Sorry for being "offtopic" once more... : Congrats to entering the first page!

hehe, back off of it now... started spending combativity on boss fights for the event girls... will probably slide down a few until I get the girls.  :(...Some people just climb regardless... but then they miss out on the girls! :P

• Like 1

Ever since changed set up of game this game sucks leveled up edwanda 35 levels then new girls get leveled up grunt 12 levels past week spending gold and ✊? I get get for week week half not one fucking girl. On top that still waiting for update so can play. Hard to play keep up with everyone when can’t play game gain experience to level up. Wiring for next update just keeps saying coming soon but not getting anything been stuck 100 points play game but can’t even use ???. Games joke anymore bout quit delete game 

Yeah looking it over, those are different players with the same handles. As for that legendary dragon armor set lvl 40 diaz has. Those were given out to all players when the system was updated with the all armors getting levels. I'm still wearing some of that armor and they're at lvl 45. When I first started I was up there around rank 16,000 wasting my combat points on that tower for a couple months. I decided to say forgot that VS player battle option and go for the girls instead...it is about getting the harem anyways. I've got 1 girl left and whatever event girls pop up now. So they stopped using combat points for the VS system, I toss on whatever buffs I have stockpiled and give it a shot. But I still don't care if I win or lose. If they start putting girls or free epic spins in there as rewards...I may start caring and trying more then.

• Like 1

not really BananaJoy.
those accounts are inactive, but they have overpowered stats for that level now.
you encounter those in very early stages (people that just started, because people playing for half a year have way higher levels), and it can become frustrating to keep encountering them in the early levels.
by the time you get better gear and stats, you don't encounter them anymore.

• Like 1

Even if you had a full set of multi stat legendary items you could still lose to them as well because any new legendary item is in the nerfed version while they have the unnerfed version which has better stats i have a set of epic items and i increased my main stat and what i am weak against in the market so i could beat them i have had no legendary items drop yet from great/epic pachinko or as a rare reward from missions yet on my alt.

yep my level 18 epic items are about 200 stats (200 rose stat) , a level 56 epic item is 466. One of those legendary level 15 items is 452 stats PLUS critical boost. So those low end dragon pieces are really very overpowering and equal to a level 60 epic piece of equipment. And that is just a level 15 piece. A level 25 piece is 632 stats PLUS critical.  So yes, very very strong items even for inactive players that are still hanging around from last year that low level guys run into in the battles.

I wrote down my stats with current armor set. Then tried to equip other sets like the Halloween, Christmas, Easter..etc sets. And they made my stats worse. And this was gear at level 100-150-180ish. My lvl 45 dragon armor and a couple mixed pieces is still way better. So sold those sets off, but kept the dragon stuff. I doubt you get any extra bonuses for wearing a full set...that'd be kinda cool if you did, like what Monster Hunter does. I think inactive players should be takin' out of the battle rotation. Not saying delete their account just benchin' them. Because that starts to feel like fighting a NPC and not a player anymore, and they seems unfair to active players.