March Event

Oliver66

Newer to the game and this is definitely the biggest event I've witnessed with six girls at once. What I'm wondering is the 3 girls exclusive to Epic Pachinko; Tachibana the Kunoichi, Victoria, a guard of the Royal Harem and Cora the Mermaid, are they only available in pachinko during the event or will they remain there afterwards too? Cause my epic pachinko still has over 40 girls in it so I'm not too confident I'll succeed in getting 1 let along 3 in that time.

• Like 1

They will have a anniversary event in July i think where you can get all the past event harem members so just make sure you have all the girls the bosses can drop by then and then you will have no boss girls in epic pachinko to get.

to answer your question: when the event is over they are no more available.

additionally to the possible anniversary @natstar mentioned there will probably be a revival event in march '19 where you can also get the event girls of this event again.

• Like 2

Basically every event(not revival) has 6 girls, one girl can be obtained through daily missions, 2 girls via fighting world bosses and the remaining 3 girls exclusively through epic pachinko.

We have these kind of events at the beginning of the month and there are also special events like anniversary event but I haven't been through one.

Yes!  We finally get to know their names.  Remember that plainish (but sassy, freckly and cute) girl in the king's harem... "Who cares about names, take off your pants handsome, we are counting on you!"?  Well she is Pooky and I could understand now why she didn't want to disclose her name!  And now we have the name of the suspicious mermaid - Cora, and the stuck-up guard - Victoria (she is definitely not amused!).  We already knew Jennie's sister's name as Jessie in the beginning, but HH had changed her name to Tachibana, presumably her Kunoichi name from a Ninja background.  I'm glad she's become available as she was cute and rather spunky.  She hit on our hero with indecent haste if I recall so I hope her affection scenes are as interesting.  If I get Cora, I'd be keen to know how our hero will manage sexual intercourse with her.

Anyway, very early days yet, I know, but I've had no luck so far getting either Pooky or Nicole, but I did get Kelina and Leeditt in Epic Pachinko from single plays so I can't complain too loudly.  I should be able to accumulate enough kobans by near the end of the event to try 10 plays.  In my most advanced game I have only two of the trolls' girls to get so I rate my chances of either getting an exclusive Epic Pachinko girl or one of the event girlsin that game.  I had Dark Lord's last girl (Kimie) drop for me while I was trying for Pooky so I rate my chances of getting her by the end of the event.

Oh, and Mary appears to be that very sexy Island girl who was guarding the door to the mermaids on Eugenie's ship.  I may be wrong of course.

1 hour ago, trunks2585 said:

Not gonna lie, I kinda wish the mail girl that gave us the devil fruit was in here, seems a shame one of the first girls you meet besides bunny isn't available.

Yeah, isn't it ironic.  So many people wanted at least one of the mermaids.  Would it be wrong to speculate that HH listened to us?

Edited by Peregrine Took
spelling error

1 hour ago, Peregrine Took said:

Oh, and Mary appears to be that very sexy Island girl who was guarding the door to the mermaids on Eugenie's ship.  I may be wrong of course.

Yeah, isn't it ironic.  So many people wanted at least one of the mermaids.  Would it be wrong to speculate that HH listened to us?

even more people wanted Tachibana (her name has been changed in the story to Tachibana everywhere as well, so no more Jessie. that's history now).
and they put them both in the pachinko, the evil bastards.

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

even more people wanted Tachibana (her name has been changed in the story to Tachibana everywhere as well, so no more Jessie. that's history now).

Yes, I'd kept a screenshot of when she was called Jessie, but the name everywhere had been chenged to Tachibana when I went back and had a look.

Evil bastards, eh... Quite!  Like the sadistic sods who came up with the Juy Sea and the exorbitant demand for money to advance even a little through the quests in that world (early on at least).  In one case there was a demand for cash (161k) to feed Eugenie's gluttonous face, but after only three more scenes, and they ask for another 161k!  As well as this, if you're know-how this is a useless world in which to pick up the girls.  Great if you're charm.  I bet they had a real laugh at the probabilty that we'd be fuming in frustration.  I reckon they asked, what is the best way to piss players off!?  I was so glad to be shot of it and move on to Admittance of the Dead where I could actually upgrade my girls' affection and level myself and them up.

8 minutes ago, pirateKing said:

I have also got Pooky already:) this event is fun

Yeah, characters I'd almost forgotten about... But here they are. We did get a sneak preview of Pooky (and Nicole) again in Princess Agate's 4th affection scene, though.  It seems someone like her was determined not to be overlooked!  Can't wait to get Nicole (if I'm lucky enough).  She seems to be a simple farm girl at heart, but with a secret (and sexy) side.  Would you agree that the pretty pirate, Mary, is from the Pacific Islands, like Tahiti, or the Marquesas maybe, and that she is the very same girl guarding the door to the mermaid's 'prison' on board Eugenie's boat?  Paul Gauguin would be impressed at how she was created.

• Like 2

On 3/1/2018 at 5:01 PM, Chthugha said:

Yeah, pretty lame. Wanted Jenny's sister since the beginning, but like this there's no way. Even if I was willing to throw a bunch of money their way, I'd still need ti be very lucky to win her, ao many other girls still out there. She should have been a core member of the harem from the beginning. 

Anyway, instead I won Chicken-girl just now. Or Dibs-girl from the scene with Kimmie and Pooky. She's alright. Secretly hoped for Housemaid while fighting Gruntt for her, but no. Still at 0 bossdrops for him. Ass. ?