Which is better, Green Star or Blue Dot?

GameRaven

Star or Dot?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Choose what you want

With the newest update they replaced the blue dots in the harem with a green star.

@Kinkoid already stated they want feedback on this, so I thought, 'hey, how about a poll?' so here it is.

Do you want the blue dot back or do you like the new green star or maybe you want something completely different instead?

Vote and comment now!

5 minutes ago, Cytheria said:

I see a star on harem but when i click on it and i scroll up and down i don't see anything so what's going on ??

The green star replaced the blue dot as notification that you can upgrade one of your girls. Before the update the blue dot was at the girl you had to pay for the upgrade, now the dot is gone and instead the grey star in the overview is now green.

• Haha 1

Just a note on someone seeing a red star, that might be from them having 'color confusion' (not true color blindness, but the inability to see certain colors so they show up as something else as opposed to a grey.) so it shouldn't be actually red on the game.

I'm kinda indifferent, it's more an annoyance for me, a constant reminder that I need to upgrade something that have no means of upgrading.  I guess the star is a little less in my face about it, but it's still an annoying reminder to me.

For me the blue dot was allways a little bit confusing, mostly when I have to pay 10mio money or so. Then it stayed there a long time. The Bbue dot at other places means a reaction at once. For me it could also be a nice dildo, fits better to the game.

I don't mind a "ToDo Indicator", but I agree that it gets to be annoying if I'm CHOOSING to NOT DO the action it is reminding me I should do.

In past games, my suggestion, sometimes adopted, sometimes not, is to be able to DISMISS the reminder for a period of time. Let it mone back every few hours, or once a day (after RESET), or something like that, but not just sit there. Making it a Nag Dismissal allows it to be an active reminder while minimizing the annoyance factor.

Green star is wonderful. 

Blue dot was freaking me out, was stressing me out for real. very stressful to see

Green star is calming and peaceful. It lets you know not to worry about the other stuff, the difference it makes is huge. Im really grateful thank you 

• Like 1

On 3/14/2018 at 1:16 PM, jyepie said:

Green star is calming and peaceful. It lets you know not to worry about the other stuff, the difference it makes is huge. Im really grateful thank you 

It is calming isn't it???  -smiles-    I'm keeping it!!