How is this possible

Odr@noel

It's called RNG, everything is random. The enemy could've simply had 10 crits and you 0. Causing you to lose. That also works otherway around too.
Only thing to prevent the chance of losses, increase your stats massively, only use single stat items that boost your attack only. And hope that rng doesn't fuck you over.

• Like 1

I'm going to go through your circles one by one, then give the answer.

Level is meaningless. It only indicates the maximum amount of stat points you could have bought, not how many you did buy or how good your gear is.

Your types are matched so there is no advantage or disadvantage.

Girl level only indicates the strength of the girl by herself. There isn't much meaning behind this without taking into account a lot of other things.

Your ego and main stat are higher. This means you are stronger, but it does not guarantee victory.

Since your types are matched the other two stats have absolutely zero impact on the fight. It is a pure slugfest.

You have not shown or taken into account any boosters he or you might have equipped, nor any possible impact from the beta or omega girls. Your own beta and omega girls are not matched to your type so will not give a very boost to you when they join. Only the main stat (in your case the Hardcore stat) matters for beta and omega girls.

Finally, the answer: Luck. No matter the differences in strength this is the biggest factor in almost any fight. The person who gets the most critical hits generally wins, and having the luck to get criticals cannot be quantified or predicted. You got unlucky and had less criticals, its that simple.

6 minutes ago, Shidou said:

It's called RNG, everything is random. The enemy could've simply had 10 crits and you 0. Causing you to lose. That also works otherway around too.
Only thing to prevent the chance of losses, increase your stats massively, only use single stat items that boost your attack only. And hope that rng doesn't fuck you over.

Random...

that's the problem, I do not think it's fair to deal with such situations.

6 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

I'm going to go through your circles one by one, then give the answer.

Level is meaningless. It only indicates the maximum amount of stat points you could have bought, not how many you did buy or how good your gear is.

Your types are matched so there is no advantage or disadvantage.

Girl level only indicates the strength of the girl by herself. There isn't much meaning behind this without taking into account a lot of other things.

Your ego and main stat are higher. This means you are stronger, but it does not guarantee victory.

Since your types are matched the other two stats have absolutely zero impact on the fight. It is a pure slugfest.

You have not shown or taken into account any boosters he or you might have equipped, nor any possible impact from the beta or omega girls. Your own beta and omega girls are not matched to your type so will not give a very boost to you when they join. Only the main stat (in your case the Hardcore stat) matters for beta and omega girls.

Finally, the answer: Luck. No matter the differences in strength this is the biggest factor in almost any fight. The person who gets the most critical hits generally wins, and having the luck to get criticals cannot be quantified or predicted. You got unlucky and had less criticals, its that simple.

How do you say it's luck or bad luck, luck or luck on a schedule and still say it's simple?

8 minutes ago, Varnart said:

you didn't hurt me at all, im just sick of people bitching about the aspects of a free game, if you have errors I understand, but its free, if you don't like how they changed it or the different features, just don't play.  

Ok, little lamb
I opened the post with the intention of having a plausible justification here, but apparently I will not have it then ...
follow the game.

Look I see both sides of the argument.

Yeah it's kinda bullshit that even if you got more ego than someone you can still loose because of crit RNG.  But by that same token you can also win against those with more ego than you.  Either play it really safe an only fight those you have a type advantage against and are way lower on ego (15 or 20K), or say screw it and fight everything because RNG says you might win even if the numbers say you should loose.

Sorry that's not the answer you want, it's a system we don't care for, but it's what's in place.  Getting snippy with other posters isn't gonna help.

And Varnart, just because something is free, doesn't mean it's good or should be accepted.  And in general "It's free stop complaining or don't play" is never a good argument and comes off as way to defensive for something you yourself know needs improvements.

Yeah I get you don't like people complaining about something that's free, but if the system is flawed, it's flawed, doesn't matter if it's free or not.  Instead off saying 'don't like it don't play' try to give a better defense like saying 'fight everything because it's all RNG you might be surprised what you can beat' or 'see if you can boost your stats or equipment", you know, the usual suggestions.

• Like 1

That battle is very tight. I think when it has the same main stat as the enemy, you just have to see who has the largest and also the ego. Charm and how-know does not influence this battle. But it's like Shidou said, you can be very superior and just lose in several critical hits of the opponent

Edited by G0ku

21 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Look I see both sides of the argument.

Yeah it's kinda bullshit that even if you got more ego than someone you can still loose because of crit RNG.  But by that same token you can also win against those with more ego than you.  Either play it really safe an only fight those you have a type advantage against and are way lower on ego (15 or 20K), or say screw it and fight everything because RNG says you might win even if the numbers say you should loose.

Sorry that's not the answer you want, it's a system we don't care for, but it's what's in place.  Getting snippy with other posters isn't gonna help.

And Varnart, just because something is free, doesn't mean it's good or should be accepted.  And in general "It's free stop complaining or don't play" is never a good argument and comes off as way to defensive for something you yourself know needs improvements.

Yeah I get you don't like people complaining about something that's free, but if the system is flawed, it's flawed, doesn't matter if it's free or not.  Instead off saying 'don't like it don't play' try to give a better defense like saying 'fight everything because it's all RNG you might be surprised what you can beat' or 'see if you can boost your stats or equipment", you know, the usual suggestions.

Thank you for the sober response.

16 minutes ago, G0ku said:

That battle is very tight. I think when it has the same main stat as the enemy, you just have to see who has the largest and also the ego. Charm and how-know does not influence this battle. But it's like Shidou said, you can be very superior and just lose in several critical hits of the oponente

Thanks to you too, G0ku, thanks for the sober response.

• Like 1

sorry my friend that's an evenly matched fight. he is probably a little weaker than you due to you being a higher level, but believe me, all players have lost fights much more varied than that battle. Basically that one is a 60/40 and you have a good chance to lose.

4 hours ago, Odr@noel said:

I'm up on all the issues and still lost, how can this be?

"something wrong is not right"

WTF.jpg

image.thumb.png.da6e0dbb62c228c4737bccf359c4337b.png

You have to make your character as strong as you can the player you went against has almost the same hardcore as you even though it's a 12 level difference.

When a hardcore player fights another hardcore player only the hardcore stat matters so having higher charm/know how makes no difference your charm is only defense against charm players and your know how is only defense against know how players.

If you want to be stronger do these things first of all if you see a hardcore epic/legendary single stat item use it to replace your legendary items because the multi stat legendary items are wasting points in crit since it cannot go past 25% plus when fighting other hardcore players the charm/know how on those items does not help you win.

Second make all 3 of your harem members into hardcore harem members when you get to the magic forest you will get fairy near the end of it and she is better than bunny at 5 stars so when you get her and upgrade her put bunny in your second spot also go attack the dark lord he has a decent hardcore event girl that you could use in your third spot.

Upgrading the affection star level makes your harem members stronger just like leveling them up does which gives you a higher chance of winning as well.

image.thumb.png.771a5274883fcc740c0faed5cc11aa67.png

Your hardcore main stat is very close to mine and i am 33 levels lower than your level and i have a level 83 to fight in arena to fight that has higher hardcore than you have so you could lose against him.

Your main stat which is hardcore is the most important stat because it increases the damage you do,Your endurance which increase your ego/health and for players that don't have their crit rating maxed 1 point in hardcore increases their crit rating while it takes 2 points in charm or know how to increase it.

You will still lose to people weaker than you however the stronger you make your character the less you will lose battles also make sure you go to the market place and increase your main stat hardcore there and also increase charm there because charm players do 20% more damage against you so buying points in charm helps but when you fight know how players you do 20% more damage against them because you're strong against them but hardcore does not give you defense against other hardcore players but by increasing your hardcore stat as much as you can will increase your chances of winning.

Edited by natstar

I'm losing fights with 20000+ more ego and 3000+ more stats if the opponent gets 3 FCKIN criticals and I get no critical at all... And this cost me 30 mojo... Which is super stupid on this new version of Tower because a fight usually gives 2-4 mojo... So I lose a fight and I need 10 wins just to be at the same mojo before the loss... The fight system is wrong, it was wrong before the update as well but 1 loss could be equal to 1 or 2 wins... Now this system is PURE luck, if u want to get up that ladder...

Does anyone know for sure? When a player loses a fight, and mojo as well, does the mojo lost goes to the winner???

Edited by Monster750
add question

1 hour ago, natstar said:

image.thumb.png.da6e0dbb62c228c4737bccf359c4337b.png

You have to make your character as strong as you can the player you went against has almost the same hardcore as you even though it's a 12 level difference.

When a hardcore player fights another hardcore player only the hardcore stat matters so having higher charm/know how makes no difference your charm is only defense against charm players and your know how is only defense against know how players.

If you want to be stronger do these things first of all if you see a hardcore epic/legendary single stat item use it to replace your legendary items because the multi stat legendary items are wasting points in crit since it cannot go past 25% plus when fighting other hardcore players the charm/know how on those items does not help you win.

Second make all 3 of your harem members into hardcore harem members when you get to the magic forest you will get fairy near the end of it and she is better than bunny at 5 stars so when you get her and upgrade her put bunny in your second spot also go attack the dark lord he has a decent hardcore event girl that you could use in your third spot.

Upgrading the affection star level makes your harem members stronger just like leveling them up does which gives you a higher chance of winning as well.

image.thumb.png.771a5274883fcc740c0faed5cc11aa67.png

Your hardcore main stat is very close to mine and i am 33 levels lower than your level and i have a level 83 to fight in arena to fight that has higher hardcore than you have so you could lose against him.

Your main stat which is hardcore is the most important stat because it increases the damage you do,Your endurance which increase your ego/health and for players that don't have their crit rating maxed 1 point in hardcore increases their crit rating while it takes 2 points in charm or know how to increase it.

You will still lose to people weaker than you however the stronger you make your character the less you will lose battles also make sure you go to the market place and increase your main stat hardcore there and also increase charm there because charm players do 20% more damage against you so buying points in charm helps but when you fight know how players you do 20% more damage against them because you're strong against them but hardcore does not give you defense against other hardcore players but by increasing your hardcore stat as much as you can will increase your chances of winning.

Dude, I'll start by saying one thing...
Wow
What an expensive class, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

What hatred, what hatred of this disproportionality, you stay all day carefully choosing the fights, taking crumbs, and out of nothing a fight, where you lose without any logic steals you all the miglahas of the day.
This proportion of gain and loss is not fair.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Odr@noel said:

What hatred, what hatred of this disproportionality, you stay all day carefully choosing the fights, taking crumbs, and out of nothing a fight, where you lose without any logic steals you all the miglahas of the day.
This proportion of gain and loss is not fair.

Hi,

If you think this loss is a bummer, just wait untill you loose three 'sure wins' in a row, loose about 100 mojo and drop 200 places in rank. You're gonna need a new keyboard. lol.

But be prepared. It can get even worse:

Say you normally do damage between 8000-10000. You battle an opponent and you only have 7000 points left to defeat the opponent. Whereas the opponent still has to hit 20000. You'd think you already won, don't you?

You hit and score 6950, the opponents crits and  hits 20000+. You lost! Now you need a new monitor! lol

[spoiler/]

unfair2.PNG

can't seem to delete the 2nd picture. 1st I don't consider a spoiler, neither in story nor graphics. If I'm wrong please don't kill me, correct me. I stand corrected.

It happens and it blows, I know. Two things that might make you feel better.

• It happens to your benefit as well. Though that may go unnoticed because it doesn't affect as much as an unexpected loss.
  • Being disappointed every now and then makes a (unlikely) win taste all the sweeter.

As for the gain/loss ratio in mojo I agree that the differences are too great. I'd rather be able to 'repair the damage' in say 6 fights in stead of 30. Two refreshes could even make me spend kobans. Ten refreshes: no way in H......

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

The fight system is simply horrible, and the mojo system is even worse, i don't really know what devs have in mind. But, as someone said, it sucks for everyone... so you can't say it's "unfair".

By the way, someone should really change the message when you lost a fight. Something like: "Too bad, your opponent had more luck than you with critical hits. There's nothing you can do, sorry" :P

Edited by Daniele