Drop chance of boss girls

It is random, but generally you should be able to get both event girls within one week if you use your combativity efficently. Sometimes it is faster and sometimes slower - not much you can do besides trying.

• Like 1

Well it's totally random and you can't do anything to increase the odds other than keep fighting and hope that the girls will drop but there's no guarantee that the girls will drop at all, also there are many players who said that they didn't get any of the girls even though they were keep fighting for the whole duration of the event.

I'm in the same boat, probably close to if not past 100 battles now.  Rumiko dropped pretty fast at around 37 I think.  The Paranoid side of me thinks whenever the game lags out on the battle screen, that fight would have dropped the girl, but I have no proof of that, I dunno at what point or how the reward for the fight is determined.  I just know at least once every session of fights the game lags out at least once on me.

This is my worst event so far. Haven't had max combat points since it started so I've haven't wasted any and haven't got either girl yet. The worst thing about bad luck during events is while your having bad luck on drops your also losing lots of potential money on early trolls who even when max lv don't break 10k/fight.

yea like always its just random. I finally got 1 girl to drop after about 175 battles, the 4th day into the event. Still have 2 says left so hopefully the other will drop from the dark lord before I have to refresh the last hours of the event. Pretty sure she will. So still plenty of time, just keep at it.

And yes, for new players, near the end of the event if you still are looking to get one of the girls, it is a good use of your kobans to refresh your battle points to keep trying. That's one of the uses of kobans, playing epic to try and get a girl, and maybe legendary gear. To get an event girl is worth it also, the same thing really. Another 100 battles to try and get one? sure, well worth the kobans, plus a little extra cash never hurts (350,000 tops from dark lord, 550,00 tops from ninja) when doing another 100 or so battles.

1 hour ago, eolsunder said:

yea like always its just random. I finally got 1 girl to drop after about 175 battles, the 4th day into the event. Still have 2 says left so hopefully the other will drop from the dark lord before I have to refresh the last hours of the event. Pretty sure she will. So still plenty of time, just keep at it.

And yes, for new players, near the end of the event if you still are looking to get one of the girls, it is a good use of your kobans to refresh your battle points to keep trying. That's one of the uses of kobans, playing epic to try and get a girl, and maybe legendary gear. To get an event girl is worth it also, the same thing really. Another 100 battles to try and get one? sure, well worth the kobans, plus a little extra cash never hurts (350,000 tops from dark lord, 550,00 tops from ninja) when doing another 100 or so battles.

always start with the lower boss, that way if you must refresh you at least get a better cash return for your kobans in case you don't get the girl.

1 hour ago, Asherandai said:

Again, 200 battles is nothing. 

Why does everyone expect to get everything so easily???

As i said in another post my estimate is that an average player who waits for 10+ hours (and he doesn't spend any kobans) for combativity to get fully or almost fully filled up gets to do 35-40 battles per day at most, so 200 battles are quite much especially for an event that last 7 days.

Edited by Cytheria

5 minutes ago, Cytheria said:

As i said in another post my estimate is that an average player who waits for 10+ hours (and he doesn't spend any kobans) for combativity to get fully or almost fully filled up gets to do 35-40 battles per day at most, so 200 battles are quite much especially for an event that last 7 days.

48 battles per day. With a 10 hour waiting period it is not hard at all to use all 48. The average person sleeps 8 hours, and is at work 8 hours with 1 hour travel time making it 9 hours. Well within the 10 hour window. On top of that the average player used 52/72 battles pre-change and the only way to do that pre change was to follow the pattern above while logging in before and after each event, ergo the average player post-change can easily use all 48 battles. I've not seen a single person yet saying they are unable to use all their combativity since the change, indeed the comments were filled with people who previously could not use all their combativity complaining that they even though they could use it all now they got less battles. Please tell me where the hell you got 35-40 from, cause it seems to have been pulled from thin air.

Even so: Yes 200 is nothing. Many people only get 1 or even zero girls during these revival events and even the regular 2 week events. I myself fought over 2000 battles (koban refils) trying to get Cupid-chan and did not her or any of the other girls. 200 battles is nothing.

In this event i got incredibly lucky, not only i got both of girls from bosses, but i got them less than 10 tries... That's freakin amazing, considering you guys can't get none and i also didn't get many or any of girls from previous events

1 minute ago, choporr said:

In this event i got incredibly lucky, not only i got both of girls from bosses, but i got them less than 10 tries... That's freakin amazing, considering you guys can't get none and i also didn't get many or any of girls from previous events

Luck comes and goes mate. There's always a few that get lucky, looks like it was your turn this time around. Congrats.

• Like 1

The whole point of this post, when i first posted it, was to ask if there was set odds, increasing odds, and other similar things, as I'm a somewhat new, but active player. I didn't make this thread to complain that I am not getting the girls, even though I am literally checking my game every hour to do battles and stuff, I understand why they are rare. As I said, it was more a technical problem I was asking about, and not to complain. If the game was super easy to complete, and get the girls, then it wouldn't be as fun/time wasting. I enjoy that about it. This is, in the end, a buisness for the company, and they want you to have to buy Kobans to get the girls, its a marketing strategy, and i completly understand it. While i refuse to do that, and I'm going to try and get to the top of the leaderboard (even though that gives me nothing, im just a competative person), and try to collect them all, without spending a single dollar on the game. 

My point is, don't complain in this thread please :P Was just asking for statistics, ect. 

All this being sad, does anyone know if there is a set percentage thats been released by the devs, for the chance to get the girls? Would be nice to know what the odd's are, so I can strategize how to use my points better. 

Edited by ThatCanadianGuy

This is what I think I know regarding boss drop chances (info gathered from reading through other forum posts, veteran players please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong):

1) Trolls have very low drop rates.  I don't believe exact numbers are available, but I believe we're looking at less than 1%

2) Each time you defeat a troll and you DO NOT win a girl, the drop chance for THAT TROLL'S girls increases, although this increase is very small.  Even after dozens or even hundreds of fights, the drop chance is still very low.

3) Each troll has a separate/individual drop rate for their girls.  Fighting Dark Lord, for example, DOES NOT affect the drop rate for Edwarda's girls.

4) Winning a girl from a troll resets the drop rate for that troll back to the original number.  If you win a troll's girl through epic pachinko, this will also reset that troll's drop rate (basically, winning her from pachinko is the same as winning her from the boss).

5) Event girls are on a completely separate drop calculator than the "normal" troll girls.  Event girl's drop chances are higher than normal girls, although still low.

6) During an event, the drop rate for the event girl is a set rate.  it does not increase after multiple fights.

9 minutes ago, YoyoHH said:

This is what I think I know regarding boss drop chances (info gathered from reading through other forum posts, veteran players please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong):

1) Trolls have very low drop rates.  I don't believe exact numbers are available, but I believe we're looking at less than 1%

2) Each time you defeat a troll and you DO NOT win a girl, the drop chance for THAT TROLL'S girls increases, although this increase is very small.  Even after dozens or even hundreds of fights, the drop chance is still very low.

3) Each troll has a separate/individual drop rate for their girls.  Fighting Dark Lord, for example, DOES NOT affect the drop rate for Edwarda's girls.

4) Winning a girl from a troll resets the drop rate for that troll back to the original number.  If you win a troll's girl through epic pachinko, this will also reset that troll's drop rate (basically, winning her from pachinko is the same as winning her from the boss).

5) Event girls are on a completely separate drop calculator than the "normal" troll girls.  Event girl's drop chances are higher than normal girls, although still low.

6) During an event, the drop rate for the event girl is a set rate.  it does not increase after multiple fights.

Interesting if true. I'd like to know if there's any concrete evidence for this, and exact numbers, from the devs. would be interesting to see. 

I just did some math, and you get roughly 48 combativity a day, 50 if you do the arena for the extra 2, so in total, i've put a little over 100 fights into troll to try and get spring Sheheramazond. 

Edited by ThatCanadianGuy

12 minutes ago, ThatCanadianGuy said:

Interesting if true. I'd like to know if there's any concrete evidence for this, and exact numbers, from the devs. would be interesting to see. 

I just did some math, and you get roughly 48 combativity a day, 50 if you do the arena for the extra 2, so in total, i've put a little over 100 fights into troll to try and get spring Sheheramazond. 

These are all things stated by the devs at various times and when changes were implemented. They refuse however to tell us any figures about the drop rate or by how much it changes with fights, etc. The only numbers they have given us are for Epic Pachinko which are: Regular boss girls x1, Pachinko only girls 1.5x, Event girls 3x

One thing in addition that YoyoHH missed is that the rate decreases when you have more girls, so it is generally easier to get your first batch of girls. Most people start noticing it around the world 4 boss, hence you'll see a lot of posts complaining that he isn't dropping any girls. Again we do not know anything about how much it decreases by, though I would assume it either has a limit or is on some sort of scale that can never reach 0.

I apologise for thinking you were complaining. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

I apologise for thinking you were complaining. 

To be fair, from looking at your earlier comments, it was more directed to the people that posted after my comment, than at mine. And if it was at me, i deserve it, as I do admit I am still mostly a "newb", only having 3-4 days in the game. 

Thanks for the info though, I really do appreciate it, and I will continue to do research, and maybe post my findings.

This is why I'd love to see more data gathering, although many of us loose track of how many fights we do, I still think it would offer some peace of mind if we could find an average of when players should start expecting to see a result in a girl drop.  Yeah it's just an average and it can vary or you can get nothing, but I still say it can offer a little peace of mind, especially if like 150 or something ends up being the average and a player hasn't hit that mark yet.  I do think 200 with nothing though is too high from the posts I tend to see, no offense to asherandai, I know you've admitted to having atrociously bad luck with these events.

1 hour ago, trunks2585 said:

This is why I'd love to see more data gathering, although many of us loose track of how many fights we do, I still think it would offer some peace of mind if we could find an average of when players should start expecting to see a result in a girl drop.  Yeah it's just an average and it can vary or you can get nothing, but I still say it can offer a little peace of mind, especially if like 150 or something ends up being the average and a player hasn't hit that mark yet.  I do think 200 with nothing though is too high from the posts I tend to see, no offense to asherandai, I know you've admitted to having atrociously bad luck with these events.

Most of the posts we tend to see are of people bragging about how lucky they get (and good for them). I asked people who didn't get girls to respond in one thread a while ago, and the response was slightly more than the people bragging, however there has been a change since then and it was only the one time I bothered to ask. I do agree it would be better to have more data to work with.

The old "average" before even the "pity timer" addition to drop rates was over 1000 for regular girls, and over 500 for event girls. This came from players who'd been around much longer than me (I don't see any of them anymore), and I have seen nothing in the posts to indicate that has changed much. The people have changed, but there is still roughly the same number claiming good luck and the same number complaining of bad luck. I would think the number should be slightly lower since the change from 72 battles max to 48 battles max with a supposedly improved drop rate, however my experience is almost identical before and after. I think that's about as much information as I can give right now (sleepy brain, so may have forgotten something).

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

After playing for several months it is my opinion the drop rate for trolls is around 700-1000 to 1

It seems also the drop rates decrease the further you progress in the game.

However the drop rate appears to be significantly higher at the beginning. good luck!

Hi! I have similar problem with the boss drop rates, for e.g. I have Bremen on lvl 190, but did not get any of his girls, or any from Silvanus either, but I already have finished their worlds before and still going back to them every day for a few battles.... it's getting a bit annoying :'(

9 hours ago, casey said:

After playing for several months it is my opinion the drop rate for trolls is around 700-1000 to 1

It seems also the drop rates decrease the further you progress in the game.

However the drop rate appears to be significantly higher at the beginning. good luck!

I still think its pure luck as i had Silvanus drop 2 girls in first 26 battles against him and Gruntt (2 worlds earlier) still hasnt dropped 1 girl for me.

As for event, i got both girls within 2 days on my main acc but on my second i have yet to get 1 to drop.