Legendary Days Discussion

I'll say it once again. MY OPINION AS A PLAYER
I still believe the rates were too high. For a Legendary girl. Many people obtained her. Through 10 fights or 3000 fights.

That said, we see a fraction of the players here, so I don't know if many people that don't use the forum got her (casual players that don't spend time on this).
By what I've seen, I'd say the rates could be lowered next time.

Maybe also a 5 day time frame next with daily missions that allow the player to spend those kobans on refills.

• Thinking 3

Just my 2 cents, but this event was the worst, over-hyped crap since No Man's Sky. In the just over 9 months I've been playing, I've never once had to use kobans in an attempt to receive an event girl and the only one I've missed was 'spring spirit' from the "sexy calender" event. I refilled a few times on this one just before event end, but to no avail. Perhaps the devs can either increase the drop rate next time and/or make ALL trolls able to drop the legendary. Also, I'd like to see the devs post (with evidence) the percentage of active accounts that actually received Levitya and the percentage of those that didn't use kobans the get her, just so we all know that this wasn't some big, cash-grab April fools joke! 

14 minutes ago, Shidou said:

I still believe the rates were too high. For a Legendary girl. Many people obtained her. Through 10 fights or 3000 fights.

yeah the drop rate is really too high at least convert it to 0.01% the devs should put it in 0.00001% drop rates at least its not 0% you still got a chance to get that legendary girlB|

• Haha 2

If this game had more of a multiplayer focus I could justify having the low drop rate in my head for encouraging players to come back for a few days to get them more invested in the game to get an edge over other players. But this is primarily a single player game and even the folks who do the "Multiplayer" here can only play 3 fights every half hour now. The main interest players have in game, from what I have seen in the forums anyway, is getting new girls and getting their affection scenes and income. The 14 day events with 2 girls, It usually takes for me about a solid week to get 1 girl and another 4 or 5 days to get the other. 7 day events if the drop rate is adjusted 4 days for one girl and if I get the other one than thats just good luck. This is the first even where I spent kobans for refills because given my usual rate of getting girls, 4 days was not going to be enough time with the free stamina you get over that time frame. I wound up spending about 2400 kobans before I got the girl on the final day. Which means if I hadn't spent any I would not have got her. For cost of girls this is less than what I usually spend for a guaranteed girl in pachinko but there are plenty of accounts in this thread where players spent far more and got nothing. the pressure from the short time frame really made the spending of kobans not an available option, but a forced necessity if you wanted to get her.  All in all this event felt like a Bad Lottery system that did not compensate players well for effort/money spent.

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

For my omega girl, I put in someone yet to be maxed out and use my arena wins to upgrade her.  So far so good and there hasn't been much of a penalty to my performances.

I switched my beta and omega to non HC 3 star girls to get them to 5 slowly. I find it makes little difference to performance. Also at my level, they should get to level 4 in a reasonable time. Those points do add up, especially if you are getting 3 to 5 and running enough wins to get that daily bonus.

3 hours ago, Asherandai said:

Sure it's not so bad for this one 4 day event.

Now add on the 7 days for revival events.

Now add on the 14 days for regular events.

Now repeat that for every month of the year.

Do you get the picture yet, or is it still not obvious enough for you?

This is why I don't bother with revival and regular events, except for cupid chan none of the girls are worth it, and they sure are not worth the loss in income. Almost none of the event girls are really game changing and you won't get them all anyways unless you pony up insane money to run epic panch for those girls who don't show up as droppable.

That was the difference between the legend event and normal events. Normal events are skippable, the legendary one for HC actually mattered, granted a tiny bit but still. Busting yourself for event girls is pointless and a bit OCDish.

It is obvious to me, how about you.

1 minute ago, Some other guy said:

I switched my beta and omega to non HC 3 star girls to get them to 5 slowly. I find it makes little difference to performance. Also at my level, they should get to level 4 in a reasonable time. Those points do add up, especially if you are getting 3 to 5 and running enough wins to get that daily bonus.

@CharlesFrancis has presented some neat math about this in this thread (p33 if I remember). You guys should look it up. It's really insightful and since fighting is going to become more intricate with patches to come well worth investigating.

Of course, You do as you want.

Keep playing, have fun, play nice:P

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Some other guy said:

This is why I don't bother with revival and regular events, except for cupid chan none of the girls are worth it, and they sure are not worth the loss in income. Almost none of the event girls are really game changing and you won't get them all anyways unless you pony up insane money to run epic panch for those girls who don't show up as droppable.

That was the difference between the legend event and normal events. Normal events are skippable, the legendary one for HC actually mattered, granted a tiny bit but still. Busting yourself for event girls is pointless and a bit OCDish.

It is obvious to me, how about you.

The whole point of the game is to get as many girls as possible. It is literally the stated purpose of the game, without getting girls you have absolutely no reason to even play. The fact that you don't get that is astoundingly moronic. Combined with your inability to think or even read, makes me wonder if you even have a brain or if it's just empty space between those ears. 

You don't want the game to get better? Fine, just fuck off and stop denying there is a problem. Your as bad as Kinkoid.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

I guess I'm a bit conservative and risk-averse.  I do notice, though, that opponents in the arena who use girls that are not in their specialty class seem to perform as well when an orgasm switches action to them.  I'll give this a try since other players seem to be trying the same thing.

Hey, everybody... I'm not sure if there's a topic for it yet, but the new event just started has some nonsense spouted about it already.  It would seem that Viola was captured by Donatien.  "Goody!" I thought, a troll closer to the world I'm in and likely to pay out more.  But, alas, she's in the clutches of Ninja Spy as originally stated she would be.  I'll go for her first whatever her class because at least she's pretty and that one with Dark Lord doesn't appeal to me one little bit!

2 hours ago, Shidou said:

That said, we see a fraction of the players here, so I don't know if many people that don't use the forum got her (casual players that don't spend time on this).

Maybe also a 5 day time frame next with daily missions that allow the player to spend those kobans on refills.

Too high? TOO HIGH???????????????????????????

thats cruel to say my friend, 

did you guys wanted people to have heart attacks? lol, or quit en masse? to quit in droves? 

the event was 4 days, many people missed out on her after spending ALL their kobans.... too high?? Jesus, did you guys wanted every 1 in a million player to get her? 

Lower rates? you might as well say "Only People that Pay money can get her, she will cost 2.99 dollars" 

you might as well charge real money for her next time and then people wouldn't freak out, do you have any idea how many people lost their kobans? how many people bought kobans for nothing? WHAT ?

Edited by jyepie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Shidou said:

Judging from the proportions of people who got/didn't get her, if the rates were any lower it wouldn't be worth having the event, and would likely be the end of this game with the amount of people either quitting or quitting paying. As I already stated, and you conveniently ignored, you take care of your paying customers or you have nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

Judging from the proportions of people who got/didn't get her, if the rates were any lower it wouldn't be worth having the event, and would likely be the end of this game with the amount of people either quitting or quitting paying. As I already stated, and you conveniently ignored, you take care of your paying customers or you have nothing.

sounds like he wished only 5% of the game base got her... it terrifies me to hear him say he wishes it was lower, 

any lower and you might as well not play the next event. any lower and only patreon people will be able to get her. 

They might as well make the next legendary girl Patreon Only 

23 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

The whole point of the game is to get as many girls as possible. It is literally the stated purpose of the game, without getting girls you have absolutely no reason to even play. The fact that you don't get that is astoundingly moronic. Combined with your inability to think or even read, makes me wonder if you even have a brain or if it's just empty space between those ears. 

Fine then choose to play as your focus to get as many girls as possible and stop bitching. I've made the choice to focus on leveling them up.

Also if the purpose of the game is to collect girls then why do you care about losing funds by battling lower level bosses. In game cash does nothin to get as many girls as possible. it is only useful for leveling them up and buying stuff in the market. If the claim in your first sentence is correct, then you have nothing to complain about. Obviously there are multiple purposes in the game and much like in real life the game creates scarcity. You have a choice to make as do I. I pick better girls, you pick more.

Any game that offers a choice of paths allows the player to pick the purpose they want. Games don't have any purpose other than what the individual player gives it. For me, I buy up my stats in the market, and focus on leveling the girls that I do have. You want to collect as many different girls as possible. Who are you to tell me that I am playing it wrong and yours is the only right way.

You might not be so quick to throw out terms like moronic and criticize people on their inability to think or read if you can't grasp the simple concept that if a game provides you with multiple paths and some people might <gasp> pick different paths and that as adults [supposedly] it is upon us to accept the consequences of our choices.

All I know is my path [maxing out stat purchases in the market and focusing on leveling girls] doesn't give me meltdowns because I am missing out generating cash by chasing some temporary girl and bitching because I am getting my ass kicked all the time like some do in battles.

No wonder they tell people the purpose is to collect all the girls. They want to manipulate people into buying kobans as there is no way the free kobans will keep up with the pace they put girls out, if you want to blow 40 bucks for each girl on epic Panchiko, be my guest, that is a game I will not play.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opportunity_cost

But damn, I just realized that I am probably arguing with some teenager with severe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

2 minutes ago, jyepie said:

sounds like he wished only 5% of the game base got her... it terrifies me to hear him say he wishes it was lower, 

any lower and you might as well not play the next event. any lower and only patreon people will be able to get her. 

Agreed. Any lower and there is no point trying. For that matter if almost nobody gets here, she is no longer even a remotely must have because so few of your opponents will have her.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I guess I'm a bit conservative and risk-averse.  I do notice, though, that opponents in the arena who use girls that are not in their specialty class seem to perform as well when an orgasm switches action to them.  I'll give this a try since other players seem to be trying the same thing.

I've always been keen on maxing out combat performance. Get the best HC girls, level them up etc.

When affection came in I started playing around with it a bit. Switching out Beta and Omega to non HC 3 stars doesn't impact first girl combat and does little to impact late fight ability either. Also I forget but I am pretty sure beta and Omega don't impact on ego either. I wouldn't recommend putting in a 1 star 0 xp girl but beta and omegas are fanfreakentastic for leveling 3 and 4 star to 5 star. They will have some pretty decent stats anyways and will have a long way to go to leveling up. I'm not telling you how to run your team but mess around a bit, notice the effects on the stats and decide on the basis of facts what *you* are most comfortable with.

I was thinking of leveling up fairy to 5 star and leaving her in the team but I am half thinking since the Alpha does so much carrying, should I even bother.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jyepie said:

yeah just make Legendary girls Patreon girls and that would save everyone the stress and the anxiety and the crippling sadness of that event. 

There are so few Patreons I am guessing that it would have pretty much no impact on any of us. Maybe 1 combat very 100 or 200 times. Also they be whales that will shell out the cash.

28 minutes ago, jyepie said:

I am a Patreon. I didn't get her either. 

27 minutes ago, Dandot said:

I am a Patreon. I didn't get her either. 

Holy shit.... wow dude, what the fuck. so even if you pay to support the game you get screwed? 

We need more posts like this. because then Jessiechan can read how they even messed up their patreon players 

Edited by jyepie

5 hours ago, Shidou said:

LOL.. Drop Rate should be lower..  And saying below 3000 fights should not be enough to get the Legendary Girl, that is like wrong on so many levels that I can't count them any more.  As a player you should have known that atleast doing 3000 fights requires koban to do combat refills. This was just 4 days with a max of 48 per day.. totalling 192 fights.  If 3000 is the minimum, that means would need 2808 fights on top of that.  For 216 kobans I get 20 fights.  To get 2808 more fights, I would have to do this 140 times.   Which costs: 30326 kobans = more than € 200,00.  Are you really kidding me?  For just a few drawn pics?  But since you said, it should even be more than that cause drop rate could be lowered next time, I do not know how much this has to cost players.  And this is where you say things without even having thought a little moment to realize the true costs. 

If you were working for my business, my friend, you would be fired on the spot and don't have to come back to work on Monday.  What you just said, is not going to be helping this game business at all.  You totally did do the opposite.  And I can't even believe you as a mod says that.  But I will take this information that you think people should spend more money on kobans and do as many refills as possible in four days.  Is in short telling people to drop as much of their money in a money cash grab sink.  Yeah, don't even bother anymore cause I won't go for that shit.  Sure I am not saying I should get the Legendary Girl in just 20 fights.  But come on, really?  I don't even get to the free max of 192 fights in four days.  But to tell me, I should do X amount of fights where X stands for highest amount possible should be the norm?

Yep, thanks for your input and opinion AS A PLAYER.  Mine, as A PLAYER says:  Go and waste your money if you want to do so.  I won't.  I am not going to throw in € 100,00 for a couple of pics.  If there is a next Legendary event, I will first check what class the girl is..  Is it not mine, I ignore her.  Is it mine, I will only do the free fights, and if she doesn't drop I won't complain. This is what you have accomplished here. So thank you again so very much... Take care.  

PS: The last part what was said I ignore because those extra free kobans would not make any difference at all if 3000 fights were too easy...  And it should be way more than that.  One time you say "this" and the next you say "that" and the both go into a battle with each other and end result is what you started with.  Makes totally no sense at all.

Edited by Encino
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

they were not really lying. jessie said that the drops r different before the event. and because its shorter and the whole purpose of the girl was that she is speciel it was obvious that drop rate would be lower. so half of the drop rate than normal i was already expecting. think it was more 1/3-1/4. but without enough datas nobody except the programmers can say.

if everyone knew the drop rate was INCREDIBLY low then i think people would have  been okay with it.

Pachinko only girls are super hard to get but people dont mind. 
people dont mind not having pachinko only girls because we all know how unlikely they are to drop. 

this is different, they made it seem like it was going to be the regular drop rate for event girls. 
This IS An EVENT GIRL... technically she should have been the same as other event girls... This was after all an EVENT. an event with less days than normal. 

9 hours ago, Senpai-kun said:

Yeah, but with the amount of people complaining, and with the amount of kobans that people seem to have spent on refills, it seems to be more likely that it's around  1/10th of a chance from usual, if not lower.

yeah i dont understand people that are defending what just happened. 

9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

and that's where the real problem is.
people get used to getting event girls easily.
you just got lucky up to now.
you have to realize that when you got them easily, others were really struggling or just not even getting them.
this happens during the revival event and during the regular 2-week events.
and so it obviously also happens during a 4-days event.

I realized this long ago, so now I always go into event with the knowledge that I might not get (one of) the girls.
it makes you think clearer, and you don't make that many rash decisions.

what a horrible and depressing way to look at this game. you might as well play with the idea that no girls will ever drop ever. 

if we all played like you do no one would bother to buy kobans to be honest. whats the point of getting kobans if the girls wont drop. thats a horribly pessimistic way to play this game

and the sad thing is, you might be Absolutely right. this is how everyone should play then, NOT expecting girl to drop so therefore why waste real money on it 

Edited by jyepie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, jyepie said:

if everyone knew the drop rate was INCREDIBLY low then i think people would have  been okay with it. Pachinko only girls are super hard to get but people dont mind. 
people dont mind not having pachinko only girls because we all know how unlikely they are to drop. 

this is different, they made it seem like it was going to be the regular drop rate for event girls. 
This IS An EVENT GIRL... technically she should have been the same as other event girls... This was after all an EVENT. an event with less days than normal.

I agree there, they only said it was 'adjusted' and I took that as something towards a positive thing.  On that I was just an idiot.   And on the rest I also agree what you have said.

• Like 1