Legendary Days Discussion

2 hours ago, natstar said:

They will add a legendary harem member for charm and know how in the future so you could even change to one of those two if you get one of those legendary ones with your free class change..

They might also add her to the epic pachinko during the anniversary event because they had all the past event harem members in there last year in July also they will most likely do a revival event next year for all the legendary event harem members as well so that also gives another chance at her,

Have they actually said they'll do two more legendary girls?  We said they 'should' do it to make it fare, doesn't mean they will, and before they do anything they need to rethink how they handle legendary events.

Just now, Greetingz said:

Come again? I didn't understood what you're trying to make out :o 

The question mark says it all. I must of missed the notice about them bumping some girls.

I hope they bump up Anyko, at 5 stars she still isn't very good. There should be some rebalancing considering what charm gets.

1 minute ago, Some other guy said:

The question mark says it all. I must of missed the notice about them bumping some girls.

I hope they bump up Anyko, at 5 stars she still isn't very good. There should be some rebalancing considering what charm gets.

They talked about it in the french discord. 99% of the spoilers and info comes from that. The Patreons/Mods from the french send over some info to the english side. Forum gets leftout unless the discord community decides to open their mouth. But ye they're apparently going to do something to the other girl's their stats. No discussion or information about what they're planning or what they want to get out of that.

3 minutes ago, Greetingz said:

They talked about it in the french discord. 99% of the spoilers and info comes from that. The Patreons/Mods from the french send over some info to the english side. Forum gets leftout unless the discord community decides to open their mouth. But ye they're apparently going to do something to the other girl's their stats. No discussion or information about what they're planning or what they want to get out of that.

They all become legendary and Levitya is reduced to being Cinderella. lol

• Haha 1

I am glad to know I was not alone in missing this legendary girl from this event. I had thought it was a way the devs were using to punish me for mocking their 1980s style of drawing girls in my earlier post on this thread before the event launched. I felt really sad missing out for several reasons - 1. Although I played for the entire event and even had the boss maxed out before the event started, it didn't make a difference in drop chance.  2. I foolishly didn't realize you CAN pay kobans to actually refill your combat bar - I thought you could only do that with your mojo bar for storyline.  3 . I'm a quickly dwindling hardcore player in a game that seems like most everyone switched to charm since charm has some really awesome girls, and an unusual amount of 5 star girl choices. The legendary girl would have really helped improve my team.  4. Missing out was bad enough, but now I'm constantly losing fights in arena to what seems like a whole lot of players who did manage to get her, and I didn't want to miss out on such a rare girl, regardless of the style she was drawn in.  5. Who the heck knows if they will ever let us try to get her again.   If the HH devs do bring a remedy back around, I think it would be fair if they said we could pay money for her outright, or pay to participate in another 5 days of the legendary event, although admittedly flawed the event was.  In this way, it doesn't make the players who got her the first time around bitter for already getting her for free, and now having nothing to really do for x amount of days for a repeated event - and for the rest of the player population like myself who missed out, it is a chance to still obtain her from a missed opportunity we feel bad about for various reasons. I hope the devs will strongly consider this possible remedy. This legendary girl can still be rare, even if an increased amount of players will have her from the second time around because - 1. people always quit games or go through long hiatus periods.  2. They wont have to do this event again if they don't want after a second attempt, or at least consider a rare repeated chance again in another year later on, etc. etc. 3. Not everyone will choose to participate in the event a second time, some just simply wont want to try to obtain her at all and don't care as was demonstrated from an earlier player on the prior page who was insistent on only playing for a few choice girls as his best play style.

Edited by AloeMist
Grammer

On 3/23/2018 at 11:05 AM, JessieChan said:

Hello, my dear!

Here's the best place for you to discuss our first Legendary Days event! :)

Few important points:

• She is the first legendary girl!
  • She will have 5 grades
  • Her stats are powerful
  • She is only obtainable from the Dark Lord

We are waiting to see your reactions!

Best,
Kinkoid Team

50 pages of reactions, weeks since the event ended, and still no developer response.  I'm not holding my breath for one.

Kinkoid has been all over the forums the last couple of days.  I've seen posts where he has answered some questions and clarified some mechanics.  Posts like these are extremely appreciated by the community.  But nothing here.  We are well past any excuses for why the development team has avoided responding to the criticism in this thread.  "They take the weekends off" and "they need time to evaluate all the feedback" just don't fly at this point.

I think it's obvious that the Legendary Event, for the most part, infuriated the community.  This thread is full of serious concerns and legitimate criticisms (if you can sift through the complaining and crying).  There are also an awful lot of excellent suggestions on how to improve some of the more glaring problems.  I believe it is a very poor decision by the development team to ignore this feedback and pretend like everything went fine.  If you ask for player feedback don't run and hide when it isn't what you want to hear.

Prove me wrong, Kinkoid.  Plenty of space below.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 04/04/2018 at 8:38 PM, Kinkoid said:

We are beginning to look on all the feedbacks post-event on this matter. :)

We are very interested to see how the community received the event and what can be kept and what needs improvement.

Really?  I'd love to see it and especially the ongoing dissatisfaction among hardcore players at the blatant bias and unfairness about:

(1) the allocation of classes to the world reward girls especially and

(2) the battle stats assigned to them, notably attack power.

Of the world reward girls (everyone gets at some stage) and now all upgraded to a potential 5 stars, the breakdown is as follows:  Charm - 6, hardcore - 2 (plus Ankyo whose battle stats are no better than a fair-to-good 3 star girl so she can be disregarded), know-how - 3.  I'll get to Levitya in a moment because she is a special case and a false carrot dangled in front of HC players as some kind of cruel consolation.

Of these 5 star girls in charm there are 3 girls with attack power over 10k, 2 over 9 and one over 7.  For know-how, one (Samane) is 11.1k and only Princess Agate is 9k.  Red Battler is over 8 and about the equivalent of the best 3 star girls (Secretary Rabbi is better).  For hardcore world reward girls, there are no (ZERO) girls with attack power over 10.  The next best are Fairy at 9.9k and Bunny at 9.3k.  There are no other world reward girls in hardcore that match these figures.  Considering the cost of maxing out Fairy's affection to 5 stars the 9.9k attack power figure is poor consolation and not much to aim for (but she's all we have).

Now Levitya was a cruel hoax to many people (as the 51 pages of mostly negative comments in this thread testify).  She was hard to obtain so there would be a lot of hardcore players like me (in two accounts) who didn't get her, therefore we are at a decided disadvantage with respect to charm in particular.

Once their affection levels have each been maxed out, charm players have the choice of Abraël, Lenaëlle and Kalissa each with attack power over 10k (two over 11k).  Next in line are Jennie (9k), Princess Noemy (9k) and Juliette (8.7k).  No other class comes remotely close to this choice offered to charm for alpha, beta and omega girls on their teams.  Just to rub it in even more, in the name of balance, Loving Bunny was changed to charm from hardcore when there was no justification to do so (attack power: about 7.3k) and Samane was changed to charm for her beach version (and her attack power is an impressive 8.3k - not far below Juliette's).

I simply don't understand the bias that was imposed on players and I don't know why a rebalance has not already taken place by now to correct the inequity.  Ankyo needs to be readjusted to at least 9k and Fairy to 11.1k to make things a little fairer into the future.  In the last major rebalance last year the payouts of Solveig and Mountain Sophie (both know-how) were dramatically reduced, along with Solveig's battle stats.  Before the rebalance my total harem income was over 90k, but after the rebalance this was slashed to 56k.  While I'm using harem payout as an example, a new readjustment must apply to a rejig of attack power to make things fairer.  Please sort this out sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

Bringing this thread back up since Chthugla posted their thread about their talk with Jessie.  They noted there will be another event like this.

I appreciate the transpancy you have within your abilities with us, and on that note, I will say I hope the devs are as transparent about the odds of getting the next girl and if they are going to make the next event more interesting.  Nothing would be a greater insult to the player base, than to repeat this event step for step with a different girl.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Bringing this thread back up since Chthugla posted their thread about their talk with Jessie.  They noted there will be another event like this.

I appreciate the transpancy you have within your abilities with us, and on that note, I will say I hope the devs are as transparent about the odds of getting the next girl and if they are going to make the next event more interesting.  Nothing would be a greater insult to the player base, than to repeat this event step for step with a different girl.

If they keep pumping out legendary girls, all the other ones including the 5 star boss girls will in the long term become pointless in battle.

Considering how often they pump out events, events 3 out of every 4 weeks, a bit like a massive sale all year round.  I figure they will pound away at legendary girls to the point where they are not all that special anymore.

Anyone want to start a betting pool on if they rotate legendary girls by class so all three get 1 before the next go vs having 3 or 4 in a row of one type or another making a dogs breakfast of it might like they did with 5 star girls.

Yes, the whole thing is like an endless Boxing Day sale and it devalues the events.  I'm now thinking twice about participating in the events for my hardcore accounts because I've noticed that, since the changes to the battle system, I've been left high and dry with my stats no longer good enough to beat the vast majority of opponents.  For the first time I have had to buy equipment and, even then, the HC equipment on offer is seldom up to the mark and hardly ever includes much HC items anyway.  Like a lot of other players, I was mesmerised by all the hype surrounding Levitya (the 'first legendary girl and a one-off, never to appear again').

I blame this situation on the fact that I have won so many event girls since Christmas in all my accounts and so, once Fairy had joined my harems, she had been so far down the list that the cost of upgrading her had been prophibitive.   Nor was I able to get Levitya in either HC account.

I admit I've been asleep at the wheel and not keeping my HC harems up to date as I should have.  However, I've noticed that the opponents I had been able to beat close to my level have been HC without Levitya in their teams.  Some have cleverly been bold enough to experiment with girls in other classes on their teams, but have needed good equipment to bolster their stats and competitiveness.

None of this applies to my know-how accounts and I'm doing pretty well in the arena battles with my KH teams.  I'm certainly up there in ranking.  Furthermore, I discovered that Princess Noemy at 4 stars is awesome as a beta girl in know-how as she has pretty good know-how stats herself and she adds excellent charm defence.  With the more prolonged nature of battles now (with more ego restoration now offered in Harmony from 'reassurance'), beta and omega girls have become truly important and once Princess Noemy comes on as beta I notice my attack hits picking up a lot, along with a reduction in the intensity of opponents' attacks.  Once Kalissa is upgraded I suspect she would be much the same as she adds good know-how stats too.  I don't have this luxury in my HC accounts as I have only Bunny (and Fairy at 4 stars) to offer support.  I didn't get Justine or, as I said, Levitya so my HC teams are a bit deficient to say the least.

Perverse as this sounds under the circumstances, I'm about to change my lowest know-how account to hardcore as this includes Levitya and I already have her on 4 stars in this account (she has no value as know-how).  I've been steadily working on upgrading and leveling up the HC girls in my harem and saving HC equipment ready for the change.

I'll get back on track with HC, but it's going to take me a long time to upgrade my HC girls in these two accounts or collect the right equipment because I was dumb enough to remain too complacent.  I suspect Asta might be quite good as HC, but I have her sitting on her final star to upgrade her and a ton of books to have to buy to max out her XP.  But then again, this may be wishful thinking.  So it might pay me to focus on Fairy, use Abrael or Jennie more and hope like hell that a great HC girl might materialise in new events.  Alternatively, HH might actually start listening to complaints of HC players and begin to redress the inherent unfairness of how class had been assigned to the existing world reward girls and how their battle stats (especially attack power) had been allocated to disadvantage HC teams.

5 minutes ago, Peckerbird said:

Yes, the whole thing is like an endless Boxing Day sale and it devalues the events.  I'm now thinking twice about participating in the events for my hardcore accounts because I've noticed that, since the changes to the battle system, I've been left high and dry with my stats no longer good enough to beat the vast majority of opponents.  For the first time I have had to buy equipment and, even then, the HC equipment on offer is seldom up to the mark and hardly ever includes much HC items anyway.  Like a lot of other players, I was mesmerised by all the hype surrounding Levitya (the 'first legendary girl and a one-off, never to appear again').

I blame this situation on the fact that I have won so many event girls since Christmas in all my accounts and so, once Fairy had joined my harems, she had been so far down the list that the cost of upgrading her had been prophibitive.   Nor was I able to get Levitya in either HC account.

I admit I've been asleep at the wheel and not keeping my HC harems up to date as I should have.  However, I've noticed that the opponents I had been able to beat close to my level have been HC without Levitya in their teams.  Some have cleverly been bold enough to experiment with girls in other classes on their teams, but have needed good equipment to bolster their stats and competitiveness.

None of this applies to my know-how accounts and I'm doing pretty well in the arena battles with my KH teams.  I'm certainly up there in ranking.  Furthermore, I discovered that Princess Noemy at 4 stars is awesome as a beta girl in know-how as she has pretty good know-how stats herself and she adds excellent charm defence.  With the more prolonged nature of battles now (with more ego restoration now offered in Harmony from 'reassurance'), beta and omega girls have become truly important and once Princess Noemy comes on as beta I notice my attack hits picking up a lot, along with a reduction in the intensity of opponents' attacks.  Once Kalissa is upgraded I suspect she would be much the same as she adds good know-how stats too.  I don't have this luxury in my HC accounts as I have only Bunny (and Fairy at 4 stars) to offer support.  I didn't get Justine or, as I said, Levitya so my HC teams are a bit deficient to say the least.

Perverse as this sounds under the circumstances, I'm about to change my lowest know-how account to hardcore as this includes Levitya and I already have her on 4 stars in this account (she has no value as know-how).  I've been steadily working on upgrading and leveling up the HC girls in my harem and saving HC equipment ready for the change.

I'll get back on track with HC, but it's going to take me a long time to upgrade my HC girls in these two accounts or collect the right equipment because I was dumb enough to remain too complacent.  I suspect Asta might be quite good as HC, but I have her sitting on her final star to upgrade her and a ton of books to have to buy to max out her XP.  But then again, this may be wishful thinking.  So it might pay me to focus on Fairy, use Abrael or Jennie more and hope like hell that a great HC girl might materialise in new events.  Alternatively, HH might actually start listening to complaints of HC players and begin to redress the inherent unfairness of how class had been assigned to the existing world reward girls and how their battle stats (especially attack power) had been allocated to disadvantage HC teams.

Beta and omega only cares about main stat (even for defense) so adding a girl that is not your class always makes you loose defense and attack.

1 minute ago, Ady66 said:

Beta and omega only cares about main stat (even for defense) so adding a girl that is not your class always makes you loose defense and attack.

I thought so too until I tried it.  I had to try something as I wasn't doing well enough.

It all seems to depend on how good their secondary stats are.  Players who try (say) Levitya as their alpha or beta girl in charm or know-how accounts soon discover how useless she is (I beat such players with her on their teams - even if she's at 4 or 5 stars - every time, not when she's in a hardcore team though!).  In my know-how accounts (good enough to afford me the luxury of some experimentation) I had noticed the change straight away once I added Princess Noemy to my team.  On the other hand, I wouldn't dream of adding Lenaelle to my team as she is first and foremost a charm girl with little value in other classes (despite her impressive attack power for charm at 5 stars).  She is for charm as Levitya is for hardcore.  I notice that charm players have yet to work out how best to use her on their teams, but they'll get there, I'm sure.  While Bunny is hardcore, she is quite an all-rounder with value in the other classes, useful, since she's everyone's first girl and needed to cover other classes at start of players' teams (with only Bunny, Juliette, Red Battler and possibly Ankyo to choose from).

Originally my know-how teams were all know-how (Samane at 4 stars, Princess Agate at 5 stars and Secretary Rabbi at 3 stars - a very common choice, too, among know-how opponents I noticed).  I had a 55% battle success rate and this jumped to around 65% once Princess Noemy joined my team with no changes to my equipment - a control experiment, if you like.  Call it coincidence if you like but it seems pretty compelling to me, especially when I watch the progress of battles as they take place.  Against evenly matched opponents I often start off from behind and going backwards, but I catch up and pass them once Princess Noemy comes into play.  Mind you, if, towards the end, I get hit with one of those 'wild bursts' and my opponent has 'reassurance' at the same time I can lose and, when this happens, I want to spit sparks!  Luck in a tight battle is just that, even if it's bad!

I notice a lot of players are using mixed class teams and many have been quite successful (Bunny is popular on a lot of teams outside of hardcore).  It would seem, however, that some teams must've been backed up by top-notch equipment because, otherwise, their successes would have been surprising given the girls they used.  Boosters never seem to make enough of a difference, even if epic items are used.  Besides, they are very expensive to buy and have a limited life expectancy so I avoid them if I can unless I have accumulated enough from arena wins.

1 hour ago, Peckerbird said:

I thought so too until I tried it.  I had to try something as I wasn't doing well enough.

It all seems to depend on how good their secondary stats are.  Players who try (say) Levitya as their alpha or beta girl in charm or know-how accounts soon discover how useless she is (I beat such players with her on their teams - even if she's at 4 or 5 stars - every time, not when she's in a hardcore team though!).  In my know-how accounts (good enough to afford me the luxury of some experimentation) I had noticed the change straight away once I added Princess Noemy to my team.  On the other hand, I wouldn't dream of adding Lenaelle to my team as she is first and foremost a charm girl with little value in other classes (despite her impressive attack power for charm at 5 stars).  She is for charm as Levitya is for hardcore.  I notice that charm players have yet to work out how best to use her on their teams, but they'll get there, I'm sure.  While Bunny is hardcore, she is quite an all-rounder with value in the other classes, useful, since she's everyone's first girl and needed to cover other classes at start of players' teams (with only Bunny, Juliette, Red Battler and possibly Ankyo to choose from).

Originally my know-how teams were all know-how (Samane at 4 stars, Princess Agate at 5 stars and Secretary Rabbi at 3 stars - a very common choice, too, among know-how opponents I noticed).  I had a 55% battle success rate and this jumped to around 65% once Princess Noemy joined my team with no changes to my equipment - a control experiment, if you like.  Call it coincidence if you like but it seems pretty compelling to me, especially when I watch the progress of battles as they take place.  Against evenly matched opponents I often start off from behind and going backwards, but I catch up and pass them once Princess Noemy comes into play.  Mind you, if, towards the end, I get hit with one of those 'wild bursts' and my opponent has 'reassurance' at the same time I can lose and, when this happens, I want to spit sparks!  Luck in a tight battle is just that, even if it's bad!

I notice a lot of players are using mixed class teams and many have been quite successful (Bunny is popular on a lot of teams outside of hardcore).  It would seem, however, that some teams must've been backed up by top-notch equipment because, otherwise, their successes would have been surprising given the girls they used.  Boosters never seem to make enough of a difference, even if epic items are used.  Besides, they are very expensive to buy and have a limited life expectancy so I avoid them if I can unless I have accumulated enough from arena wins.

Okay, that seems totally coincidental. Just try it, equip two girls with the same main stat (your main stat, not the girls. If your KH and equip say Abrael you look at her KH stat, not her charm stat) and you see that there is absolutely no change in numbers regardless of the difference in secondary or tertiary stats. The only reason for equipping a different class girl as beta or omega is to get that class crit special. Other than that you looses defense and attack from equipping off girls.

Fair enough and this will be my last entry on the topic.

It becomes an issue though when there's a discussion about who is the best girl for your team and, if we bring Levitya into the discussion, then she is of little value to those who aren't hardcore.  I just want to say though...  I don't win PvP every time (by any means), but when I changed my team as said there was an immediate improvement, especially halfway through the game when we both have all our girls in play.  My normal ego drop-off each hit might be (in one example) 5,800 with alpha only, dropping to 3,600 with all girls up.  On the other hand, my opponent's ego decline rate is usually unchanged.  I usually start from behind to catch up and overtake half way through the battle.  This is irrespective of critical attacks that others seem to mention is the sole benefit of beta and omega girls (and looking at the changes to critical potential stats when a girl is selected, they might have a point).  All this suggests my defence is improved with respect to my opponents.  You might call all this coincidence, but I have alternated between having Princess Noemy and Secretary Rabbi as beta and I have deduced a genuine change that is maintained and consistent.  I think the fact that Princess Noemy has impressive know-how stats in her own right has a bit to do with it.  If Levitya had better stats in a class other than hardcore she might prove more useful to non-hardcore players.

As for Levitya and back to the topic, I accept that she won't be back anytime soon, if ever, but it would be good to be able to have a wide class spread for future 'legendary' events with 'bosses' higher up the order to battle for these girls (not bloody Dark Lord!).  I would also like to see a 14 day period where they are available to give people more of a chance to get them than the mad panic 3-5 days when we all spend kobans like they are casino chips.  It would also be good to have dedicated artwork and more of an in-game fanfare about the event with the opportunity for those not battling the boss for the girl to win legendary gift items (as has been the case with 7 day revivals).

The first legendary event was interesting for me in that I got Levitya four times (all know-how - and, therefore, when I wasn't seriously trying for her), but not at all in my two hardcore accounts where I stupidly spent kobans to gain more turns.  How's that for perverse luck!?  It was almost as if the RNG knew who I was and changed the drop rate according to my class.  I know this is probably nonsense, but conspiracy theories thrive under such circumstances.  Since Levitya was hardcore, I suspect the next one will be charm, if the usual biased pattern of how HH assign classes to girls is maintained.

Speaking of drop rate, has anyone had a girl drop since the Supergirlzz event finished (for those who are still to collect regular random drops)?  Apart from getting Miss Spook off Gruntt straight after the end of the event, I haven't had a single girl drop in four of my accounts where this is possible.  I recall after the last patch update there was post after post about the sudden fall off in drop rate.  I wonder if we're facing the same thing again.

Hello, all.

We know that you've been eager to know if there will be more Legendary Days in Haremverse.
The answer is yes, there will be.

As soon as we can prepare more information, we are going to give it to you.

Jessie Kinkoid

12 minutes ago, JessieChan said:

Hello, all.

We know that you've been eager to know if there will be more Legendary Days in Haremverse.

Jessie Kinkoid

anxious to have answers of how it could fail so much a drop adjusted to 3 days according to words of the patch that later turned out to have a drop not adjusted to 3 days but to 7 days or more. For the rest we have already seen that there is no communication with the development team and is acted hiding, preparing questionnaires to see what is thought without addressing the issues of the thread, and focusing only on answering questions not uncomfortable in other patches for people to forget and continue as politicians do with crises; but why have another legendary event? No, that's why we're not anxious

1 hour ago, JessieChan said:

Hello, all.

Jessie Kinkoid

wow this is not the kind of conclusion people expected. don't be surprised of the next shitstorm, it will come. either that or most people resigned already.

i don't know how often this has already been said but the community needs something tangible to get over the legendary event and not just empty words.

collect feedback of all 51 pages and the corresponding pages of other languages and the discord servers. don't neglect anything no matter how harsh it sounds. be honest with yourself. try to extract basic statements that can be counted. post this data to the community and say something to every point. this is the least the community deserves.

Edited by Habi
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 2 heures, JessieChan a dit :

Hello, all.

Jessie Kinkoid

This is absolutely not the kind of answer I was expecting from the staff after staying silent for so long.

2 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello, all.

Jessie Kinkoid

And this, ladies and gents, is what is generally referred to as missing the point.

I think (for those who missed their post on the previous page) Habi said it best:

1 hour ago, Habi said:

I don't know how often this has already been said but the community needs something tangible to get over the legendary event and not just empty words.

Collect feedback of all 51 pages and the corresponding pages of other languages and the discord servers. Don't neglect anything no matter how harsh it sounds. be honest with yourself. Try to extract basic statements that can be counted. Post this data to the community and say something to every point. This is the least the community deserves.

Edited by OneMoreBite

5 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello, all.

Jessie Kinkoid

Why?  Why do the devs and Community Manager keep doing this?  We got Chthugha doing their best to be transparent with us, and then we got the team giving vague statments.  Please learn from your moderator how to talk to your players.  Your response is bad for two main reasons.

1. First and foremost, you are not addressing the concerns we have with the failure of the event.  This is what we want.  We don't care about the next legendary event, expecially when, and this leads into point 2.

2. You are still telling us nothing.  There's gonna be another event?  Chthugha already told us that.  We want to know how you're going to FIX the event.  And giving us ANOTHER post of 'wait a bit longer' doesn't help.  Telling us to wait once was fine, but at this point, it sounds like the team is stalling.  And I gotta say, for all the stalling that's happening, IF we even get a proper answer, I expect a lot of transparency in it.

Look I know you guys have a business to run, but the best game developers and publishers don't treat their playerbase like this, give us a little respect and don't pretend like everything is fine.

---"edit" by mod---
Fixed my name for you
:D
~Chthugha

I swear I need to put your name on permanent copy and paste, sorry bout that >.>

Edited by trunks2585
  • Like 3