Legendary Days Discussion

7 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello.

To everyone having the language issues.

• News about what's happening was released in Spanish
  • Doesn't matter your language in-game, you still get our newsletters, so actually, we do our best to update you on what's happening
  • From now on there will be news posted in English for all languages, we're going to take care of you.

I hope, that the solution, for now, will be working fine.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

mmm I think that as a current solution is fine, but and it is a great but, it does not solve the occasion in the event to those affected who do not read the forum (I did know about the event but many people are clearly not)
So the question would really be serious, what is going to be done to solve that problem caused, repeat the event, some kind of compensation, nothing?

Keep in mind that deep down the question and complaint is that and not now that has been solved

Edited by saberbholt
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, saberbholt said:

mmm I think that as a current solution is fine, but and it is a great but, it does not solve the occasion in the event to those affected who do not read the forum (I did know about the event but many people are clearly not)
So the question would really be serious, what is going to be done to solve that problem caused, repeat the event, some kind of compensation, nothing?

Keep in mind that deep down the question and complaint is that and not now that has been solved

If they add the future charm legendary on Gruntt then they could have all 3 legendary harem members in the next event because the Hardcore legendary was on dark lord and the know how legendary was on Ninja spy.

50 minutes ago, natstar said:

If they add the future charm legendary on Gruntt then they could have all 3 legendary harem members in the next event because the Hardcore legendary was on dark lord and the know how legendary was on Ninja spy.

i support that idea but the event must be longer than 4 days then (without adjusting the droprates)

1 hour ago, natstar said:

But the ploblem of the next legendary make this system are: The people don't make the second because Dev's don't put in the news info don't have some chances for all two girls who the people from english and french, and if the think is make that for the mistake of dev's don't have sense inclure the first legendary girl.

No, for correct the mistake of the dev's is a bad idea, the real only one for correct that is come back the secoin legendary event and give the information in the news popup

1 hour ago, natstar said:

the future charm legendary girl should be put on a charm troll not know how troll named grunt 

since hardcore legendary girl was on hardcore troll, nurou was on know how troll so charm legendary girl should be on a charm troll

my 2 cents