Legendary Days Discussion

3 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Well, if I have learned anything from tbis event with the free card for 3 days is that I do not need the monthly card. I was looking to get it, but it really did not help me in this event. I didn't have that many kobans, have been using them on (much more profitable) refils for Finalmecia to try and get the 19.6 million for Fairy's 5th star. And guess what, that's about to pay of, including a win in the contest. So when this started, I had maybe 750 to burn. Which I did. But no girl. So be it. I have 19 points now, but not the slightest hope for this Legendary nonsense to drop. I have to try though, as you're not allowed to complain if you didn't try. :P

At least I still have some cake from my birthday. 😁😍

Yeah, 64 kobans per day is just chicken feed for the outlay in Euros.  Me neither.  I won't be partaking in it.  Hey, happy birthday, by the way!  An Easter boy.  Did you wear a birthday suit for it and fuck Bunny?  Now she would be a choice present - the beautiful and sexy Easter Bunny...  Would you have the stamina for her insatiable demands for your cock, and whatever other parts of your body she deems of use?

Right!  That's it for me in my hardcore accounts in this so-called event.  I'll hang up my mouse, get on with my work and eventually get back to collecting girls that WILL drop for me, AND bring in a bit more money for upgrades at the same time.  It's been full-on neglect of my harem while this event has been on.  I still have kobans to spare for another round, but I'll accumulate them again for Epic Pachinko.  This is a lot more lucrative.

I know it's nonsense but it seems that the likelihood of getting this girl is pegged to one's account and what class we are.  Three of my four know-how accounts... eesy peesy, the fourth a little harder, but the hardcore accounts where I wasted so many kobans, uhuh... she just won't drop.  That's okay, HAHAHA Hentai Heroes!!  I'll change my know-how class to hardcore in my newest account where I have this girl and build up my battle team there.  She (and Fairy) won't be so expensive to upgrade in that one.  I'll lose a lot in the arena until I can carry out all the upgrades and get the equipment I need, but it'll be fun getting there.

What's the betting they have another of these cursed events with a know-how queen who's a bit more 'easy' just to piss me off... Lol.  For those hardcore players in particular who got this girl... My heartiest congratulations to you all and well done, even if you might've filled the dump with kobans to do so.

Just now, Turkashi said:

Spend around 1200 kobans on Nutaku server to get her. I can't complain if I see how other had spent more (and still haven't got her).

Uh... Yeah, you can. Considering each koban on Nutaku's Harem Heroes is worth 6 kobans on Hentai Heroes, that would mean your 1,200 kobans there would be worth 7,200 here. In other words: you totally got ripped off, dude.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OneMoreBite said:

Uh... Yeah, you can. Considering each koban on Nutaku's Harem Heroes is worth 6 kobans on Hentai Heroes, that would mean your 1,200 kobans there would be worth 7,200 here. In other words: you totally got ripped off, dude.

Yeah and I'd like to know whether Harem Heroes includes a 150 koban daily reward for completing all the missions.  I haven't tried this version in Nukatu so I don't know.

6 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

Yeah and I'd like to know whether Harem Heroes includes a 150 koban daily reward for completing all the missions.  I haven't tried this version in Nukatu so I don't know.

All mission completion reward is 150 in HH and 25 in nutaku version. So, same 6 to 1 ratio.

Edited by ShadowHaamu

11 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

The daily quest roster completion reward over on Nutaku is 25 kobans, which is (of course) 6 times less than what you get here. (But again, every koban on Nutaku is worth 6 here, so the koban prices and rewards here are also 6 times more than what they are on Nutaku.)

Oh, and for the record, I haven't been able to get the rip-off* Morrigan clone on either of my accounts here (I have a Know-How and a Hardcore account here) OR on Nutaku. (My Hero is a charm-type over there.) My Hardcore Hero is wading in so much salt, it's not even funny.

*: (See what I did there?)

EDIT: Aaand ShadowHaamu successfully Ninja'd me. :ph34r:

Edited by OneMoreBite
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, OneMoreBite said:

Well sh##... well anyway, this will be my only legendary then, because I'm out of Kobans, and I'm not feeling for a refill. 

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, drvmedia said:

1 day left, 600 battles and nuthing.

Here’s my pledge:

If by the end of the event, after 700 attempts, I will not get Levitya, I will give away my only account to the first person who PMs me after the event.

209 lvl, 16.7K Hardcore, 78 girls.

Cheers,

drvmedia

1 battle left...

• Sad 1

In this game there seems to be a steady shift toward a loot box approach to game rewards so, compared with a lot of similar games, it's just routine.  I'm surprised HH took so long to get us to this position, but I fear it worked.  The herd of bulls has moved to dumping all its kobans in the name of that pretty cow who remains tantalisingly ever in the distance.

What will be interesting is how HH will respond to 36 pages (and rising) of mostly negative commentary (abuse in some cases).  I'm sure they'll be reading them and determining the psychology and behaviour of those who posted with an aim of getting us to buy kobans to get another of these 'must have' girls.  However, we won't get a courtesy of a reply.  Jessie Chan did her part in rah-rahing us along in the beginning and then made a tactical retreat - probably enjoying a happy Easter break, and a joke or two at our expense in the discord forum.  But rest assured, outside of discord and around the table with developers, she and the rest of the team WILL be taking notice and carrying out a deep psychological analysis of commentary, but I don't think we will get the responses we would like.  The brutal psychology of gaming and the gambling reward endorphin feedback loop will rule how they manage the outcome.  I'm aware of how this impacts on me and I admit to being vulnerable to such manipulation, but through awareness I can remain on guard to my own weaknesses.  I hope the rest of you can do the same, but for many it has been a sad and somewhat desperate expenditure of kobans for a result no better than a piece of artwork that has somehow got too many of us all steamed up and spending up large.  I count myself among them, but without the spending up large.

Well, there goes my last battle until the shitshow ends.  Congrats devs, you've lost a long time player that was willing to kick a little money to you every month to ease gameplay do to this old ass phone I'm using being so slow.

I wonder how many other players that have decided to bail out now.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, wtfbbq said:

Well, there goes my last battle until the shitshow ends.  Congrats devs, you've lost a long time player that was willing to kick a little money to you every month to ease gameplay do to this old ass phone I'm using being so slow.

I wonder how many other players that have decided to bail out now.

I don't think they will, despite the threats to do so, but it would be good to have a life and interact with the human race again in a positive and productive way.

1 minute ago, Adrian'smole said:

I don't think they will, despite the threats to do so, but it would be good to have a life and interact with the human race again in a positive and productive way.

Speaking of the human race, I wonder what those monsters the devs have to say for themselves in regard to their latest fiasco. ¬¬

52 minutes ago, OneMoreBite said:

Oh, and for the record, I haven't been able to get the rip-off* Morrigan clone...

Oh, nice re-naming. Got some more too as I feel like this case justifies it.

Morricash clone, "Cash girl", She is first 5* hardcash girl, Leangery girl, Legendary koban sucker, sucking your cash out girl (reference to girl being succubus) and 'Leave Euros Via Internet paymethod Thank You A very much' girl,

And now that I got little creative, let's remake Kinkoids Legendary event description from here before the event started.

"In the coming days, there will be the strangest vibe in the air…  It’s dry and empty at the same time, with that disturbing hollowness, a shock coming from nowhere... It's making you so dizzy! You are not acting like yourself anymore! Angered and surprised you see a bill...  It's the message from the bank, that will spin your head around! 

It looks normal but, don’t get fooled! Drop rates likes it bad, low and… loves to just take! Appearing in the Haremverse from the minds of the devs the first time ever!!! But what is that!!!! Before you even know Dark Lord wastes your fights and you are only losing combativity and money.

You can only see her, from March 28th to the 31st, by fighting the villain! See her, because she may never appear back! Wait! She is like nothing you saw before, because you never got her and with her 5 grades of affection, her powerful stats, and that smile, she is obsessing your money so bad!!!

Edited by ShadowHaamu
  • Haha 3