Legendary Days Discussion

3 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

@CharlesFrancis

So, someone please remind me why this Levitya is so legen.....wait for it....DARY!

I compared her to Samane on https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Samane

I assume that since the data is published there it's ok to repeat it here.

5abf7c726793f_samanevslevtya.thumb.PNG.fa11301ccd03058f011f0ee2a7a18a46.PNG

And though Levitya, alhough she has some remarkable stats doesn't outperform Samane by that much. Agreed, with a 20 % bonus she can kick Samane's ass but i'm sure Abrael with return the favour with a smile.

If you take into account the announced introduction of a battlesystem where the defence stats come into play more you might argue that the best girl is the one with the highest total in stats. In which case Samane beats this allegedly legendary girl.

Charlesfrancis is good with numbers. I'd like to hear his thoughts on this especially.

Anybody else's two cents are welcome too. (I'll use the money to buy kobans; I promise):P

Yes, but there seems to be more to a girl's effectiveness in battle than her basic attack power, defence and excitement.  I'll give you two examples:  I have Sailor Celsius as my alpha in one account.  On paper she should be trounced hands down by Kelina, but this isn't so in battle.  She seems to orgasm faster (more excitement), but this isn't made clear in her stats.  On the basis of the stats as given I swapped her as alpha with Kelina and (although my teams overall stats improved I was beaten consistently until I swapped back.  Blow after blow of critical damage is what did me in.  Similarly with Summer Red Battler.  She should be way up there but I look forward to opponents with her as alpha or beta because (unless my opponents' egos are 15k higher then mine) I can beat them.  In fact, Red Battler in all her guises is beatable.  It's critical damage that does them in as I get done in with Kelina as alpha.  Yeah, I'd like CharlesFrancis to investigate why in this, too, because I'm stumped for answers.  I'm especially effective in my oldest hardcore account with Edna as beta.  She's just the best and I love her to bits.  She's snatched me from the jaws of certain defeat more times than I care to count.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

Yes, but there seems to be more to a girl's effectiveness in battle than her basic attack power, defence and excitement.  I'll give you two examples:  I have Sailor Celsius as my alpha in one account.  On paper she should be trounced hands down by Kelina, but this isn't so in battle.  She seems to orgasm faster (more excitement), but this isn't made clear in her stats.  On the basis of the stats as given I swapped her as alpha with Kelina and (although my teams overall stats improved I was beaten consistently until I swapped back.  Blow after blow of critical damage is what did me in.  Similarly with Summer Red Battler.  She should be way up there but I look forward to opponents with her as alpha or beta because (unless my opponents' egos are 15k higher then mine) I can beat them.  In fact, Red Battler in all her guises is beatable.  It's critical damage that does them in as I get done in with Kelina as alpha.  Yeah, I'd like CharlesFrancis to investigate why in this, too, because I'm stumped for answers.  I'm especially effective in my oldest hardcore account with Edna as beta.  She's just the best and I love her to bits.  She's snatched me from the jaws of certain defeat more times than I care to count.

So you think there may be some undisclosed stats? Would the devs do that? Now, that wouldn't be being open and honest about things, right?:P

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Or, just putting it out there, change one of those know how accounts to hardcore permanently. Problem solved. Now I'm not sure if he's just trolling though, with his, omg I got her again, you are suckers still trying for just 1?

If not, who needs more than one knowhow account. Just swap.

Okay okay.  I know it's me you're referring to, lol.  Yes, I have indeed got her four times and in each of these accounts I had only one combativity recharge each using kobans - once I learned she was hardcore, that is.  I used a truckload of kobans (up to 2,500) trying for her in my hardcore accounts with no success so far so I know how you all feel.  Believe me I do.  And you're right.  In my newest know-how account where I have fewest girls I am seriously thinking of changing to hardcore cos Levitya would be far cheaper to upgrade.  I hate uncertain change though and it would cost me to change back if I get things wrong.

Anyway, after the massive (and largely negative) response to this experiment by HH, I have a feeling things will have to change for the next legendary girl (if there is a next time).  Hopefully it'll be fairer.  By the way, I was really only joking (sort of) in whinging about the fact that I got her four times in know-how and none at all in hardcore.  I should be very grateful and I am, especially since so many people have had no luck at all to date.  I hope this changes for them before the end.  I remember getting one event girl (Bunny's Mother in Skis) with 25 minutes of the event left to run.  Not quite last minute, but close enough!  I also had only two combativity points left to get her when she dropped so it was do or die!  I had no kobans left cos I used them in Epic Pachinko.

4 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

So you think there may be some undisclosed stats? Would the devs do that? Now, that wouldn't be being open and honest about things, right?:P

Hahaha!  Sarchasm, well directed like that, will get you everywhere, including possibly under the skin of Jesse Chan and Kinkoid.  But, no.  There are stats included in wiki that don't show up in the game itself.

I would just go for it. A free change is worthless if you never use it anyway. 

Funny you should mention Bunny's mother in ski's. I have her to, but when I collect from her, I've read in my mind Bunny's mother in Law. Which is highly disturbing as Bunny is supposed to be my girl. 😂😂😂

13 hours ago, Master said:

So here I am, 4000+ Kobans spend plus 3 days worth of combativity. Here comes nothing. I've actually worst drop rate on other game, to be fair, but they were not "pay to get" games so I didn't mind. Here... what I wonder is why the drop rate does not adjust the more you do it ?

It should be a thing, to improve the drop rate, let's say every 50 battles or something. I can understand setting a horrible drop rate like 1/1000 or more to avoid people getting something in one shot or two easily. But the thing with 1/1000, is that it can just take forever if it doesn't improve somehow the more you do it.

Also, need some happy hours with drop rate x3

._______.

I agree. I'm in the same boat. Yesterday I used 4000 kobans that i was saving for the Pachinco game. Combativity hasn't been full since the event started because I empty it every 8-9 hrs and takes 10 hrs to fill. Last night I was 1st in the "They are only stairs for your glory" contest, all from fighting the Dark Lord that pays out 40 points each fight. now in 7th place with 20,560 points, (20,560/40) i've played 512 times and still no Levitya.

5 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

There are stats included in wiki that don't show up in the game itself.

Are you talking about Damage Ego and Excitement? They are just derivatives of the three main stats (Hardcore, Charm and Knowhow) If you know the three main stats you can figure out all the others. In the wiki page for each haremette you can open the spoiler under the section "Learn more about her Battle-Stats" and it will explain the other stats. 

1 minute ago, DHarry said:

I would just go for it. A free change is worthless if you never use it anyway. 

Funny you should mention Bunny's mother in ski's. I have her to, but when I collect from her, I've read in my mind Bunny's mother in Law. Which is highly disturbing as Bunny is supposed to be my girl. 😂😂😂

Yes, and what a cougar, eh.  I just love the interaction between her and Hari (beautifully and subtly drawn).  Isn't Hari just the cutest, feistiest and prettiest wee thing going?  Bunny's Mother in Law?  It took me a few moments to get this one, but yeah...  Lol.  And Bunny loves us all, but she especially loves our hero.  This stands out a mile, despite her hardcore credentials as she always seems to be there when he needs her the most (and remember those loving moments mission descriptions?  They were the sweetest moments HH have ever done to my knowledge).

I now take your point about changing... Yeah, what do I have to lose, really?  I've maxed out Bunny's affection, I have Fairy at 2 stars already (just got her) and Levitya at two and on her upgrade button for her third.  I think it's meant to be because I only have Samane at 3 stars and miles away from her fourth and I've still to upgrade Princess Agate and Red Battler beyond their 4th star (Red Battler's on her upgrade button though) with a ton of gifts to buy to upgrade Princess Agate to get her ready for her 5th star.  I've always had trouble managing this account, especially with a lot of new girls being added in the last two months.  Ironically, it's been the hardcore girls that have been easiest to upgrade so this might be telling me something.

ok i got her today, was quite difficult but on reflection probably about what id expect for a rare find, can understand the unlucky who have failed so far getting annoyed but its random and its supposed to be rare so "Im not happy because i didn't get the rare find easily" doesn't really wash - if id not gotten her id be disappointed but not surprised, if it was easy there wouldn't be much point in her being tagged rare or legendary

On 3/31/2018 at 12:41 PM, Takhoor said:

about 400 or so battles ,3600 kobans spent nothing what the hell ,im hardcore lv 103, girls 28 started jan 22nd reached the  magic forest 

i am at level 204.......... 
still nothing. no more kobans to waste....
i give up

13 hours ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Well, I actually have partial solution to low lvl boss fight and less income. They should add a system, where hitting certain account lvl gives money boost to bosses. Like every 100 level adds 3k money total boss income. So, starting players get no bonus income, +100 lvl players get extra 3k per boss, +200 lvl players get +6k per boss and so on.

This way long time players would be rewards and even doing low bosses wouldn't feel total waste like it's now. And because this is complete player level based system, then everyone has a chance to get same bonus overtime.

I've already given them 2 options for fixing it, and others have given their ideas like you. They have never to my knowledge even acknowledged the existence of those ideas, probably they never even read them.

After +300 fights on HH version for Legendary girl and +600 and counting since any events girls at all in nutaku version, my feelings can be summed up with this following slightly modified quote from Samuel L. Jackson.

"Enough is enough! I have had it with these mother****ing events and dark lord fights on this mother****ing game!"

Edited by ShadowHaamu

Man, this is excruciating. I've spent over 3k kobans and have battled without the combativity bar ever hitting full and still haven't gotten her. I'm too tired to do the math to figure out how many battles it is but surely its enough right? 20 Euros is enough right?

This is really frustrating when you don't get results for the effort you put in. I can't fight other bosses to get their money or girls and I'm stuck with Dark Lord who gives me nothing worthwhile for losing the battles.

I think this event might be the last straw to make me stop playing.

Speaking of improvements.

They could just stop with the legendary. That would be the easiest.

They could bring back the current girl to take the pressure off. That way they don't need new artwork or anything. It would also solve some of the 4 days isn't enough crew.

If they do bring in a second legendary, it can't be a charm, probably won't be another HC.

I already got chicky. I really hope they don't bother bringing in more legendary girls. If they keep bringing in HC then I will never be able to 5 star everyone. If it is Charm, Charm has enough. I could see them perhaps bringing in a KnowHow but that doesn't do much much good. Mostly though, I prefer a game with some sort of end point or at least where where I can catch up to a moving end point., and an endless run of new 5 star girls that I can never catch up, doesn' do it.

3 hours ago, dirty harry said:

@CharlesFrancis

So, someone please remind me why this Levitya is so legen.....wait for it....DARY!

I compared her to Samane on https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Samane

I assume that since the data is published there it's ok to repeat it here.

5abf7c726793f_samanevslevtya.thumb.PNG.fa11301ccd03058f011f0ee2a7a18a46.PNG

Levitya, alhough she has some remarkable stats doesn't outperform Samane by that much. Agreed, with a 20 % bonus she can kick Samane's ass but I'm sure Abrael will return the favour with a smile.

If you take into account the announced introduction of a battlesystem where the defence stats come into play more you might argue that the best girl is the one with the highest stats in total. In which case Samane beats this allegedly legendary girl by 0.4.

Charlesfrancis is good with numbers. I'd like to hear his thoughts on this especially.

Anybody else's two cents are welcome too. (I'll use the money to buy kobans; I promise):P

Lower Excitement is actually a bonus, especially combined with higher Damage. Excitement works in a way people find counter intuitive. The number shown is actually the amount you need to fill your orgasm bar with. And you fill it with your hits. So higher Damage --> Excitement bar is full quicker. And lower Excitement --> Excitement bar is full quicker. Or in other words, you need to put in less effort to make the girl orgasm. So her defene is a bit weaker, but the rest is all better. We will have to see how it works out in the new system.

• Thanks 1

Ugh...

I swear, if I can't get ahold of this over-elusive shank of a succubus on my Hardcore (primary) Hentai Heroes account, I'm gonna be all-the-more salty every time I have to bitch-slap every Harem Hero (hardcore or otherwise) on Nutaku. (Although, on the plus side, at least my 5-star Abraël over there won't be going hungry.)

*sigh* Still, in any case, I won't be any less disappointed at the outcome. This event, like many before it, has been more trouble than it's worth.

Edited by OneMoreBite