Legendary Days Discussion

1 minute ago, TsoDuo said:

I spanked the dark lord all over the haremverse! I made public humiliation a sport in how much shame I caused. I switched my team three times out of boredom and pity. I reloaded my fight strenth eleven times to prove a point. Still no Succubus. *rage quit*

go to their discord they are more likely to see it there

10 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

I don't understand.

I never expressed any interest in your account nor have I offered mine. Anything else you can tell me right here. I have no secrets to hide .......... well, not from here anyway

Maybe Ronaldo doesn't fell lucky. Well do you... punk.

For anyone who doesn't know, it's a reference from the Dirty Harry movie.

In the future, I'm splitting half attempts to Dark Lord and the other half to Finalmecia. No more spending all my resources on a hope and a prayer when I still have other girls in my harem than need affection improvements. 

4 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

Maybe Ronaldo doesn't fell lucky. Well do you... punk.

For anyone who doesn't know, it's a reference from the Dirty Harry movie.

Here we go again!!  Has it been this cow-pat of an event that has caused people to lose the plot and get abusive so ending up with personal abuse and calling people names?  Stop right now and keep to the issues in a respectful way... Please!

back before there was daily kobans from doing all the missions, there use to be some missions that would randomly give kobans. It might be like that (shrugs with a British accent). 

Edited by Arvelak
wrote a sentence wrong

Better info on Discord about this

Koban missions appear on the first day of the month if there's no event going on. Next event starts at tomorrow's reset. It is a superheroine themed event in honor of Infinity War movie opening this month

• Thanks 4

Just now, Muppet said:

In the future, I'm splitting half attempts to Dark Lord and the other half to Finalmecia. No more spending all my resources on a hope and a prayer when I still have other girls in my harem than need affection improvements. 

That is a good strategy.  I did this for event girls available over 14 days.  The odd thing is that when I went back to try for them after a zero success, they dropped.  Don't believe any of those who try to tell us that the more we play the better our chances.  This is set by the RNG each and every time we do battle.  Proof of this lies in the fact that in my four know-how accounts where I did the battle according to timed 10 hour combativity recharges I was soon successful in 3 of the 4 accounts and the 4th finally came through last night.  However, in my two hardcore accounts where I was semi-serious about trying for her I spent kobans at the beginning and end of the event I had zero success in either.  I think for each hardcore account I battled Dark Lord for between 200 and 250 times, but battled him 30-42 times before she dropped in my successful know-how accounts.  In my 4th account it took nealy 80 tries before she dropped but she did.

Hope and a prayer is a great description of how we think when trying our chances for something.  It seems that 38 pages of woeful commentary about spending up large on kobans for zero success suggests my observation about RNG is correct.  The successful spreading of the 'increase-your-chances-by-keeping-playing' myth is what makes these gambling and game businesses so successful and is at the expense of a lot of poor suckers who partake in it.  It is gambling talk - no more no less.

12 hours ago, Blain said:

Better info on Discord about this

Koban missions appear on the first day of the month if there's no event going on. Next event starts at tomorrow's reset. It is a superheroine themed event in honor of Infinity War movie opening this month

THX! You know, I kinda hoped that in stead of the 42 kobans. Levitya would drop (after all) saying : April fool!

Besides. 42 is the answer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything.

I didn't get her. Wasted 6000 kobans on refills and the normal combat points I had after waking up. I won't do this ever again. The only thing I kept seeing was getting 3500 ingame money.

Horrible event. I wanted to have her as I am being hardcore stat.

40 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

Here we go again!!  Has it been this cow-pat of an event that has caused people to lose the plot and get abusive so ending up with personal abuse and calling people names?  Stop right now and keep to the issues in a respectful way... Please!

I did label it as a movie reference. Jeez. The guy being named Dirty Harry and all.

"I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?'" Well, do you, punk?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_Harry

A classic line in cinema.

And for those wondering, the punk in question didn't take the gamble and it turned out to be a bluff.

Edited by Some other guy

16 hours ago, dirty harry said:

@CharlesFrancis

So, someone please remind me why this Levitya is so legen.....wait for it....DARY!

I compared her to Samane on https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Samane

I assume that since the data is published there it's ok to repeat it here.

5abf7c726793f_samanevslevtya.thumb.PNG.fa11301ccd03058f011f0ee2a7a18a46.PNG

Levitya, alhough she has some remarkable stats doesn't outperform Samane by that much. Agreed, with a 20 % bonus she can kick Samane's ass but I'm sure Abrael will return the favour with a smile.

If you take into account the announced introduction of a battlesystem where the defence stats come into play more you might argue that the best girl is the one with the highest stats in total. In which case Samane beats this allegedly legendary girl by 0.4.

Charlesfrancis is good with numbers. I'd like to hear his thoughts on this especially.

Anybody else's two cents are welcome too. (I'll use the money to buy kobans; I promise):P

She has the highest main stat than any other harem member in the game however it would have been nice if she had less know how and more charm points because hardcore is weak against charm and strong against know how so her stats could have been made better.

• Like 1