Legendary Days Discussion

just save the harem girl pics to your hentai spank bank and call it good. there are games that are much more satisfactory than this clickbait sham of a game. at least the only kobans i spent were earned thru contests and daily missions. i rarely invest RL money into games, and after this joke of an event, no way in hell would i with this game lol. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For being the first legendary girl, one would think the devs would increase the odds of obtaining her in order to keep us playing the events. Now it just puts me off even participating in the next event because now I'm thinking whether I should even bother, putting in the effort only to not be rewarded for my time. I don't even think I'll bother spending any money towards this game as it's not worth it. If you are reading this devs, definitely not impressed at all by the way this event was done. It did nothing to reward loyal players of the game and only brought disappointment.

Well, it's over, and I didn't get her.  Not really surprised.

But my greater source of annoyance is that I wasted all that time on low money battles.

At least now I can go back to Finalmecia.  She's the only REAL legendary girl in this game, as far as I'm concerned. She sure drops money like one.

• Like 2

Just now, Acqeton said:

just save the harem girl pics to your hentai spank bank and call it good. there are games that are much more satisfactory than this clickbait sham of a game. at least the only kobans i spent were earned thru contests and daily missions. i rarely invest RL money into games, and after this joke of an event, no way in hell would i with this game lol. 

Well, I can gladly say that I haven't spent a single penny on kobans. The only kobans I've ever spent in this game were those earned through missions, contests and daily mission roster completion gifts, so even if I end up blasting all of my hard-on hard-earned kobans, I get the last laugh at the end of the day, as no money was spent on them.

Whether I do that purely to avoid spending real money, or as a Personal Fuck You statement to the greed mongers, I'll leave that for... actually, never mind. That would probably be a bad idea.

• Haha 1

bueno me vi toda la frustración de todos aquí y me sorprende como hacen un drama innecesario :( es un juego nadie les obligo con una pistola a gastar sus Kobans 

una pena por los que no lo lograron pero bueno no es el fin del mundo.

Welp, I spent about 3,900 Kobans, did almost 600 Fights and I'm currently sitting at 0 Kobans... The best part? I didn't get a thing... 😒 I knew this would happen even before this Event started and yet, I was somehow foolish enough to push My luck anyways. Well, lesson learned. *sigh* I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed right now... 😔 Hey would You look at that, it's April Fool's today... maybe that's why I feel like a sucker cause the joke was on Me right? Hahahaha... 😭 Once again, Thank You RNG for being ever so kind to Me. If only You had proven Me wrong... but Y'know what? At the end of the day, this is just a Game and if I keep this mindset (like I do in every other Game I Play), then I'll have a much better time. There, I feel better already! Now, time to really enjoy April Fool's Day! 😉

Edited by TheSonicSly

9 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

At least now I can go back to Finalmecia.  She's the only REAL legendary girl in this game, as far as I'm concerned. She sure drops money like one.

I'd drink to that statement, but I really can't be bothered to mix me up a drink right now.

Too tired. Too depressed. I don't need to get myself drunk and add more shit to my list of woes on top of that.

• Like 1

Well, maybe there's an upside to this.

With so many players leaving the server won't be as burdened and the site will be faster. lol.

No sry, really. Commiserations to all who didn't get her. If it's any consolation: she's not  that special.

Edited by dirty harry

Well, I'm happy it's over. Did 2 last fights just before the reset. Somehow I thought I'd get her since I've been getting at least 1 in the first days of events. But these must have been way lower odds.   

I decided to stop caring abiut mojo too. Just hit all three opponents no matter the odds for farm. Just now I fought one that would give me 32 if I won. I lost of course but still got -1 mojo, lol. Anyway, this 'event' was more fun on the forum than in game for sure.

2 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Well, I'm happy it's over. Did 2 last fights just before the reset. Somehow I thought I'd get her since I've been getting at least 1 in the first days of events. But these must have been way lower odds.   

I decided to stop caring abiut mojo too. Just hit all three opponents no matter the odds for farm. Just now I fought one that would give me 32 if I won. I lost of course but still got -1 mojo, lol. Anyway, this 'event' was more fun on the forum than in game for sure.

I want your account ronaldo123

2 hours ago, inhumane said:

just remember that 7000 is almost equivalent to 300$....

On Nutaku. Divide by 6 for the cost on Hentai Heroes.

A lot of people throwing out koban prices, nobody [me included at first] saying which game they play and it makes a difference.

Also my 700/4200 were completely free from the game. Not even an epic roll's worth. 900 for a spin for a random girl vs 700 for the best HC girl for my HC buttocks. Sounds like a good deal. Hell 1800/10800 koban would be worth it, less than 2 months worth as I do all my daily missions and usually get second place in contests.

1 hour ago, Adrian'smole said:

Comment answered elsewhere

33 minutes ago, OneMoreBite said:

Same here.

Suffice to say, I am NOT a happy bunny. (And Bunny won't be happy at all, either, once I'm through with her.)

I am reminded of the epic rap battle between 2 James Bonds and Austen Powers.

You sound a bit rapey, I like to swing but Dr No means No baby.

All you people who are complaining that this makes things a pay to win thing need to chill.

1: If you grind the daily missions, koban missions and the contests then most of you would have earned the koban to get the girl within a month, no more than 2 at the worst.

2: Yeah she is a bit more powerful than bunny and fairy but when you add in all your items and bought up skills in the market you are looking at about a 5% difference. You get more of a boast by replacing a epic item at your level with a legendary item [both in your stat alone] and those are pretty rare and random also. I only got 1 and it was recent.

3: If you are not HC, she doesn't mean anything in terms of battle.

So the lesson again is, save your koban, make sure you have about 2 months worth saved up and keep them in reserve. That way you can get the legendary IF she would be helpful and it won't cost you a dime unless are are in the bottom 1% of luck. After all people who are pissed are going to complain more than those who are happy.

As for those who spent money to get her. That really does suck.

As for me, never put a dime in the game until after the monthy card expired. I soak my harem enough times a day for it to be worth it for that alone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Starting at day 28, and now we come to the end of the 31st, which marks the end of the period you had to get Levitya.

And after battling Dark Lord every single time, never capping my "Combativity" (it caps at 20 for me), now that the event was over, I'm sad to say I'm very disappointed for not being able to add her to my harem.

And now she's gone forever. I know not everyone was supposed to get her, but after doing my best to try to get her, it feels really disheartening (to say the least), to not get her.

And no. I didn't use kobans to refill my Combativity bar. I feel we shouldn't have to. We already have the Pachinko to drain our kobans...

Edited by Arkron

2 minutes ago, Ronaldo 123 said:

Add me on Facebook and and message me your info for your account on hentai heroes

I don't understand.

I never expressed any interest in your account nor have I offered mine. Anything else you can tell me right here. I have no secrets to hide .......... well, not from here anyway:D

heres the thing i am fine with spending money on this game within reason (i put into this game around 65 dollar), and some people from harem heroes have said they spent over 2000 kobans and myself having spent a 1000 this event so yeah i'm going to complain since i did spend a tiny bit of money and i still got nothing from this event...so calling this event dismal and relatively horrible feels fair

What I believe that makes the experience more frustrating is that the people that spent Kobans and didn't get her threw their kobans away.

I mean, they most likely already had all the regular drops from Dark Lord and his money ceiling is really low. In pachinko you WILL get something, even if it's not a girl, but in this case there's no compensation for the use of the Kobans if you don't get the girl. 

It's a gamble. It's viability depends on the chances of winning. When I saw that the folks were spending lots of kobans and still failing to obtain her I saw that it wasn't worth it to spend too much kobans on it.

I estabilished a max of 2000 kobans to spend in this gamble. I got her near the end of the event with 312 fights and around 1300 kobans spent.

I have two suggestions to make this a better experience.

1. First is to set the legendary girl to appear in multiple bosses. So the player can choose which boss he wants to fight to get her. 
  2. The other one is to set that the player will CERTAINLY get the girl with X amount of fights. He will still be able to get with less fights, but this X is the limit. So the players can decide if it's worth to spend the kobans for the girl.

PS. Forgive any grammar mistakes. It's late and I'm not in the mood to review it... 
:\

• Like 2

On 3/23/2018 at 8:05 AM, JessieChan said:

Hello, my dear!

Here's the best place for you to discuss our first Legendary Days event! :) 

Few important points:

• She is the first legendary girl!
  • She will have 5 grades
  • Her stats are powerful
  • She is only obtainable from the Dark Lord

We are waiting to see your reactions!

Best,
Kinkoid Team

I spanked the dark lord all over the haremverse! I made public humiliation a sport in how much shame I caused. I switched my team three times out of boredom and pity. I reloaded my fight strenth eleven times to prove a point. Still no Succubus. *rage quit*