mojo problem

Stud_xXx

Imagine, if dev increase the amount of mojo won, everyone would have more mojo and the situation is the same if you keep losing regularly ...

Now if the game matches you against higher enemies ranking you get more mojo but also more difficulty, the key is to know when you have very high chances of losing battle and do not.

There isn't any reason for us to lose mojo at all, my suggestion is for each win we get +24 mojo and for each loss we get +12 mojo, that way the competition in the leaderboard will be among the most active players, which means that the more active you are then the more higher your rank will be.

5 hours ago, Stud_xXx said:

why when u won a fight u get 2, 3 , 5 or even 10 mojo, but if u lose u'll lose 20-30 mojo !! this is sucks !!!! 

You mean when you win fights you get all sorts of cool stuff, xp, cash, affection, boosters, etc

And when you lose you don't get stuff?  Except for something that doesn't matter?

-smiles-

Until Mojo actually counts for something (other than $20 in some future timeline) aren't you better off doing every fight you can?

Aren't those the best ones anyway?  The ones like 20K ahead of you and you win?  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, G0ku said:

To differ this ranking with pvp win :)

They are different, with each win you get one pvp win and with each loss you get 0 pvp wins as opposed to mojo where you get +24 and +12 respectively.

If you want another example it's the same thing as girls and affection, girls are the same thing as pvp wins and affection is the same thing as mojo, because with each pvp win you get more mojo and with each girl you can earn more affection.

Girl affection over affection level at last star give people advantages very big in tower of fame.

PVP sistem is make to reset mojo everytime (win 10 and lose 1).

Still can't understand.

image.thumb.png.93e0d4c68a6be6715b2ffadd4e5ed805.png

Right one will be 100% lose because he counter me. But I lose vs people with much lower stats.

That is insane...

15 hours ago, Cytheria said:

There isn't any reason for us to lose mojo at all, my suggestion is for each win we get +24 mojo and for each loss we get +12 mojo, that way the competition in the leaderboard will be among the most active players, which means that the more active you are then the more higher your rank will be.

I disagree, if you lose, you shouldn't gain anything, that's not the way it works in anything, if you lose you have to lose something, and its not a big deal, if you need to pick and choose your fights, sometimes that what I have to do, im hardcore and if im  doing up against a know how, even with the hardcore judge, and they are like 5000 to 10000 above me I know im going to lose a lot of mojo and if I win I gain like 2 so the trade off isn't worth it

This is a casual game and it should be very very easy, why should you care what class are you, strategize or whatever, the only thing you should really do in a casual game like this is click arena->click on all 3 opponents->click return to town->click on X to close the tab or browser and be done with it.

Now if you still want to play hardcore on a more challenging game then well go and play another game because hentai heroes is a casual browser game from a small laid back team of developers.

Edited by Cytheria
  • Like 1

On 3/25/2018 at 4:57 AM, brassygirl said:

You mean when you win fights you get all sorts of cool stuff, xp, cash, affection, boosters, etc

And when you lose you don't get stuff?  Except for something that doesn't matter?

-smiles-

Until Mojo actually counts for something (other than $20 in some future timeline) aren't you better off doing every fight you can?

Aren't those the best ones anyway?  The ones like 20K ahead of you and you win?  

the problem is not with getting stuff.. the problem is with mojo count.. when u win u get 2 - 5 mojo.. sometimes 10 or 18.. but when u lose a fight u lose 20 -30 mojo !! so u need to win another 5-8 fights to can get the lost mojo again :/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stud_xXx said:

when u win u get 2 - 5 mojo.. sometimes 10 or 18.. but when u lose a fight u lose 20 -30 mojo !! :/

OHHH.  I see now!  Got it!!  -smiles-  

BTW:  I so look forward to first legendary girl.  Best Wishes to collect her right out the shoot-

On 24/03/2018 at 7:13 PM, Stud_xXx said:

why when u won a fight u get 2, 3 , 5 or even 10 mojo, but if u lose u'll lose 20-30 mojo !! this is sucks !!!! that means u need to win another 5 -8 fight to get the lost mojo back !

Mojo is like a reputation. Think about it for second.

If you go around picking on weaklings, are you going to gain much of a reputation for being strong? No, that would be stupid. That's why you only gain a little bit of reputation which you can accumulate by winning often. And if you beat someone who is strong, then you gain a significant reputation boost. Those 2, 3, 5, or 10 Mojo gains are based on the relative reputation of your opponent compared to your reputation. If you never see anyone who gives more it's because you are already the strongest, or at least have the reputation for being the strongest, for your level group (+/- 15 levels from your current level). You are literally complaining that you are doing really well.

• 1 month later...

I get little Mojo from opponents that obviously weaker thanme.

But when I loose against someone who is clearly stronger than me I loose a lot of mojo.

Means mojo is some kind of bully-points where you gain the most if you only go against weaker enemies ...

Mojo is not a thing.  And even if it was a thing, it's something you should be trying to avoid.  The only thing mojo does is make you rise in the tower, which is terrible.  Rising in the tower means you are matched with increasingly more powerful opponents in the arena, which means you lose more (and lose out on the actual rewards for the arena).  Every time I lose an arena match I pray I lose 30+ mojo.