Patch-notes 28/03/18 Discussion

1 hour ago, nids said:

Now i really like the idea for exp and affection to be gained for girls in pvp. But. wouldn't it be better to fix pvp first. I'm tired of losing battles i should't lose it happens all the time. and its always a way bigger loss of mojo then what i'd gain for the win.

Don't stare yourself blind on ego. There's more to take into consideration when you tackle these hot girls, e.g. the qualities of the beta and omega girls amongst other things.

That being said, I agree with you totally that the rewards are out of whack (no matter the beta testing) when you grind for hours with gains of 1 or 2 points and then loose 3 hours of work in one encounter (-30 mojo) can be very disheartening. Because of the luck factor, and there's simply no accounting for four  crits in a row - or in the new system four times lucky, what are you left to encounter?

I, personally have stopped caring about mojo altogether. And since then I have hadf more fun in the game and actually started to score better. Not that you would know or are able to check since the leaderboard has been frozen for me for about a week now. I am stuck at mojo 2495 and pvp 739.

8 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Don't stare yourself blind on ego. There's more to take into consideration when you tackle these hot girls, e.g. the qualities of the beta and omega girls amongst other things.

That being said, I agree with you totally that the rewards are out of whack (no matter the beta testing) when you grind for hours with gains of 1 or 2 points and then loose 3 hours of work in one encounter (-30 mojo) can be very disheartening. Because of the luck factor, and there's simply no accounting for four  crits in a row - or in the new system four times lucky, what are you left to encounter?

I, personally have stopped caring about mojo altogether. And since then I have hadf more fun in the game and actually started to score better. Not that you would know or are able to check since the leaderboard has been frozen for me for about a week now. I am stuck at mojo 2495 and pvp 739.

Defiantly don't stare myself blind over ego, or i wouldn't have picked the specific girls for my fights.

Just pointing out stuff I think Dev's should look at. we all want a better game. the devs can't improve the game if everyone keeps telling them every thing is good. 

11 minutes ago, nids said:

Defiantly don't stare myself blind over ego, or i wouldn't have picked the specific girls for my fights.

Just pointing out stuff I think Dev's should look at. we all want a better game. the devs can't improve the game if everyone keeps telling them every thing is good. 

No crisicisms here on your choice of girls. Good pick!. I meant the adversaries girls. I've seen alphas you would easily beat, but looking at the beta stats wondered why that girl wasn't put first. None of that matters a great deal though if you cannot acount for the luck factor. And though I accept a certain amount of luck is in there, the reward/punishment is just not in agreement with the amount of time or effort being put in.

2x (crit) x 1.5 (orgasm) x 1.2 (favorite position or was it 1.3?) results in x3.6 multiplier

20k x 3.6 = 72k

i've got hit by this couple of times, had the opponent in the bag with my ego half way down and kaboom, i lose, lol

then again, i don't care much for mojo, i take every fight i can get, cuz by some luck if i win, i get stuff like money/item

11 hours ago, F.e.r.n.a.n.d.o said:

Sorry, but you are very wrong!

(1) Harem is just the wedding with several women. It has no historical relation to adultery or netore. And... adultery is rejected by all societies in human history.

(2) They can open a new game.

(3) Changing history does not require so much work. If you want, I'll write it myself. Just give the deadline the rules. I do it for free!

Tks for answering.

dude what the hell is your problem?????? whats is your damage seriously? are you trolling us right now? 

5 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

You know what?  This is off topic, I'm just going to let this go and say carefully read the wiki article i posted about harems as well as this one here  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygamy

It even states at the top that this can be a man married to several women, a woman married to several men, or a group marriage of many men and women, which would naturally lead to an orgy. 

These terms are all more closely related than you think.  Now can we move on from this discussion of semantics or are you going to keep denying what the actual definitions are?

Sorry but...

I honestly do not understand your reasons for relativizing simple issues and taking the exception as a rule.

How many women have you had sex with? Are they part of your harem?

In a monogamous or polygamous relationship, the man usually does not want other men touching his wife.

But if talking about the game causes any embarrassment or is prohibited for some reason that I do not know, please let me know!

• Thinking 1

Kkkkk very interesting. The legendary girl cannot be obtained by Epic pachinko...will you guys still saying "Pay to play" game? obvioulsy that kobans for refills helps a lot but you don't need to. The intention is really fight the max you can during the 3 days of event,so you cannot just pay 5400 kobans and get the F*CKING AWESOME SUCCUBUS ANGEL!!

3 hours ago, F.e.r.n.a.n.d.o said:

I asked some questions and suggestions. I did not understand the reason for his indignation.

the game has so many other bugs and stuff that people need fixing and you are complaining about the name and want the story changed? are you nuts? 
do you understand that there are other things that are more important. dude, you are complaining about A NAME....

Edited by jyepie

25 minutes ago, sentinel003 said:

Did around 10 refills and nothing.

19 minutes ago, Knightstar2001 said:

Same, started with 17 battle points and then did a another 8 or 9 refills and nothing. She has a much lower drop rate then most limited time girls it seems. will try more as time goes.

6 minutes ago, sentinel003 said:

I just did 2 fights in the arena with Lenaelle as Omega - didn't get any XP for her. Since that was in this patch, I'm starting to doubt it really went live. Spent around 3k Kobans and nothing, so hopefully someone reverses that.

you guys are scaring me, I did 5 refills and nothing yet... 

11 minutes ago, jyepie said:

the game has so many other bugs and stuff that people need fixing and you are complaining about the name and want the story changed? are you nuts? 
do you understand that there are other things that are more important. dude, you are complaining about A NAME....

Bugs do not bother me that much.

A game that can change the rules during the match can change the story. Or create a new circuit with a real harem.

As I said, I even write the script. I just need the deadline and the rules. And I do it for free, just to have a better game than it already is.

I still do not understand your indignation. You're talking like it's a fight.

And we should play for fun, not for stress.

Tks for reply.