Patch-notes 28/03/18 Discussion

I'm checking this and the legendary days thread, no one claiming they have her yet over there either.  This is a blatant cash grab, and honestly someone better get her just to prove she exists.  I'll be real curious to see how this goes over the next few days.  Personally I'll play it like normal, but I'm not dropping kobans with the kind of reports we are getting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

everytime event girls are released, as soon as they appear visually in game, even b4 the patch is supposed to officially start, I have been able to get any and all girls within approx about an hour or so by spamming kobans for refills. usually takes me about 1.5k-2k kobans to aquire 2-3 event girls from bosses. I just used 18 battle points then spent 2k kobans for 9 refills, just now like within the last 30 mins, thats 218 fights to try and get this new event girl from dark lord and no drops. now i have no more kobans lol. FAIL!!!!

my point is saying this is people are speculating on when the event is supposed to officially start. but again previously as soon as the girls are visually in the game they were already there. and in almost every case I got all of them b4 the actual patch notes were released to us. this new event girl legendary or not should be the same. her drop rate or scheduled time of appearance was not listed in the pre patch notes as being different from other event girl drop rates or time of appearance. also Kinkoid said in a comment up above that this update is on, and the battle arena stuff would be added this morning. so the new girl is absolutly here already unless we were lied to. and as far as her drop rate being really really low, Kinkoid has misinformed us before while giving us pre patch info or has convieniently left out information previously.

Edited by Dragonmx6
  • Like 1

Just now, XRandyX said:

So why did we get half the update? The legendary girl is there but the cops arn't and the affection/exp update isn't there

Legendary girl is an event, not part of an update. Hence she even got an entire different thread talking only about the Legendary Days. The update shall be here in a moment.

@Kinkoid @JessieChan @Shidou

So, why didnt I see anything related to revamping the XP needed to level up girls in the patch notes?

Because I keep track of the exp needed for the next level, and now it takes way more than before. Before to level up a girl from 1 to 200, it was needed 3218 and now it takes 4709!

Wasnt the ability to get xp from battles supposed to help us? because, this doesnt help nothing at all, it only made the cost go even higher (battles only gives xp to 3 girls at a time...) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

Check the legendary girl thread, a few people are posting results, ranging anywhere from 300 to 14 battles.  personally I'm only on 18 with nothing so far.

im at 19 at the moment ^^ 

281 battles to go! 

Just had my first few encounters  with the xp/aff patch in effect. And I must say: ............

I LOVE IT!

Great job Kinkoid:D

(Visually very nice and it all seems to work properly! might start a yardsale)

Anybody want some fine-tuning books?

yardsale.thumb.PNG.fa2e6294e9e65c89a829383e3407df58.PNG

Edited by dirty harry

How about implementing two sets of battle girl teams....so one could fight with the good team up to  daily missions acomplished and then with one click switch to team two (noob team to gain affection)? Well it´s like a bit of a hassle to switch everything manualy even the more so do I forget to switch back....

3 hours ago, Will-Hurt said:

@Kinkoid @JessieChan @Shidou

So, why didnt I see anything related to revamping the XP needed to level up girls in the patch notes?

Because I keep track of the exp needed for the next level, and now it takes way more than before. Before to level up a girl from 1 to 200, it was needed 3218 and now it takes 4709!

Wasnt the ability to get xp from battles supposed to help us? because, this doesnt help nothing at all, it only made the cost go even higher (battles only gives xp to 3 girls at a time...) 

Hello,

We are sorry about this. 

We are going to do a full post about it. It was missed in our Patch-notes.

Best,
Jessie Kinkoid

50 minutes ago, JessieChan said:

Hello,

We are sorry about this. 

We are going to do a full post about it. It was missed in our Patch-notes.

Best,
Jessie Kinkoid

This is unexpected. Does that mean the worth of the xp-items I saved is now nerfed (in half)? That would be some inflation. If it's only 5 point per level. I guess I'm ok with that.

Edited by dirty harry

So does anyone else think the amount of Affection you get for winning arena battles is worth about as much as a squirt of piss in the wind?  Now I have 68 girls (there’s only three left from boss drops not counting event girls that I’ve yet to get), so I’m well beyond the point that even a 1 Star upgrade costs more than 1,000 Affection.  The Legendary Flowers and Chocolates won’t suffice for a one item upgrade to start anymore, so getting 4 or 5 Affection per win 3 times every half hour (assuming I’m winning every single one when at best I’m winning half) is completely unhelpful.  This kind of reward should scale with the number of girls in your harem to ensure that it’s actually useful.  I think if it were 1 Affection per girl in your harem that would be much more appropriate given how Affection requirements go up with each girl anyways, without negating the actual need to buy and use gifts (particularly when it comes to 4 & 5 Star upgrades which are still absolute hell to achieve beyond the first world girls).

PS Freaking shot in the dark, but does anyone else want Finalmecia to be an obtainable harem girl in the next world?  I mean, she’s the second female boss character, and the only one willing to touch your dick, and even explicitly fucks you in the story.  Harem battles against her are actually kind of incongruous with the surrounding story, considering her “harem” consists of YOUR allies within context, and they are required to occur at times when you’re fucking her (or that demon lady she summoned).  Not to mention, with the latest mission it’s been revealed that she’s clearly someone else’s pawn, so in the next world it would make sense for her to be part of the next boss’ harem and thus obtainable.  Food for thought, devs.  I know I’d personally LOVE to have that busty nympho among the many other beauties that have joined me, and who does love a sexy villain?  I can’t be the only one who wants this, right?

Edited by Garret Reed

1 minute ago, Garret Reed said:

So does anyone else think the amount of Affection you get for winning arena battles is worth about as much as a squirt of piss in the wind?  Now I have 68 girls (there’s only three left from boss drops not counting event girls that I’ve yet to get), so I’m well beyond the point that even a 1 Star upgrade costs more than 1,000 Affection.  The Legendary Flowers and Chocolates won’t suffice for a one item upgrade to start anymore, so getting 4 or 5 Affection per win 3 times every half hour (assuming I’m winning every single one when at best I’m winning half) is completely unhelpful.  This kind of reward should scale with the number of girls in your harem to ensure that it’s actually useful.  I think if it were 1 Affection per girl in your harem that would be much more appropriate given how Affection requirements go up with each girl anyways, without negating the actual need to buy and use gifts (particularly when it comes to 4 & 5 Star upgrades which are still absolute hell to achieve beyond the first world girls).

PS Freaking shot in the dark, but does anyone else want Finalmecia to be an obtainable harem girl in the next world?  I mean, she’s the second female boss character, and the only one willing to touch you dick, and even explicitly fucks you in the story.  Harem battles against her are actually kind of incongruous with the surrounding story, considering her “harem” consists of YOUR allies within context, and they are required to occur at times when you’re fucking her (or that demon lady she summoned).  Not to mention, with the latest mission it’s been revealed that she’s clearly someone else’s pawn, so in the next world it would make sense for her to be part of the next boss’ harem and thus obtainable.  Good for thought, devs.  I know I’d personally LOVE to have that busty nympho amount the many other beauties that have joined me, and who does love a sexy villain?  I can’t be the only one who wants this, right?

In my eyes, every little bit of affection helps.
Also, they are looking at the affection system as a whole, and this was just the 2nd thing they've done so far... more a following.

Finalmecia will never be a haremette.
The writer has said that more than once on the discord server, because that request has been made a sexillion times already.
He holds back on every old villain, in case he needs them again later on in the story, and it would be strange if at that point you are both fighting against and fighting with Finalmecia.
So yes, people want her, but no, you won't be able to get her.

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

In my eyes, every little bit of affection helps.
Also, they are looking at the affection system as a whole, and this was just the 2nd thing they've done so far... more a following.

Finalmecia will never be a haremette.
The writer has said that more than once on the discord server, because that request has been made a sexillion times already.
He holds back on every old villain, in case he needs them again later on in the story, and it would be strange if at that point you are both fighting against and fighting with Finalmecia.
So yes, people want her, but no, you won't be able to get her.

As far as the Affection system goes, I’m fairly certain that this new feature will undergo tweaking eventually.  Hell, a few months back they revamped nearly the entire thing.  I remember when I started back in July I was upgrading girls to 3 Stars the minute I got them after getting into the swing of things, so since it was too easy of course they had to make it more difficult.  I’m sure  they’ll do some work on it down the line to make it more balanced.

As for Finalmecia, thanks for the info, but as far as that last point goes it falls through a little bit.  In World 6 (Admittance of the Dead) within the first two missions I already obtained Pelagie.  Before I even met her in the story in fact.  So I already had that rather strange point where I was fighting a villain with them in my active harem.  Though I suppose in that case and others they typically come over to your side as part of the story (assuming they’re actually in the events, unlike Jeanne/Lara Croft for example).  Still, considering several boss villains have come back as part of World 9’s story I can understand wanting to keep those bullets in the clip so to speak, even if I personally find it disappointing.

PS “Sexillion”

65124194.jpg

while every bit of affection helps getting 2 affection is honestly not even helping at all

i have to do more then 1000  arena battles just to get 2k affection that is not helping, i honestly expected the affection gain to be atleast in between 20 to 50 not 2 or 5 

maybe that gain of affection would be helpfull if it was gained from the trolls who we steal their girls from not from arenas