Patch-notes 28/03/18 Discussion

12 minutes ago, bc.joeyscouts@gmail.com said:

I have Kalissa but not Lenaelle... must have missed her in the earlier levels. 

I have a heap of gifts collected, but cash to upgrade will be my problem. One day maybe 😂😂😂

Lenaelle is from the last world. Maybe that's the reason?

• Like 1

for the ones interested in the gains from Arena battles:
as far as I could tell, it will be a good amount in xp (enough to level your battle girls to max level again before the next level up), but the affection will be small right now.
as far as I could gather from the test server, it's:
lvl opponent           affection gain             xp gain
1-50                         1                                   1
51-100                    2                                   2
101-150                  3                                   3
151-200                  4                                   4
201-250                  5                                   5
So the xp should keep your girls leveled, as you don't need that much anyway, but the affection isn't all that much.
However, if you have girls that need to be upgraded to the 5th star still, then every 5 affection gained is a reduction on the total cost of 2085.
If you do the 16 won battles thing a day, you gain 80 affection per girl, which is worth 33360.
You can do similar things for lower level players. It's a small amount, but every little amount helps.
You can just keep your good Alpha and put girls in need of affection on omega or beta and omega.
Their stats only matter when they enter battle, which in most cases doesn't even happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

I"m skeptical of how good the affection rewards will be.  Don't forget how laughable the experience gains are.  If it's somewhere between 50--100 I can see that being reasonable, you know green gift range is about what I expect, I don't think I'll get my girls maxed out after only like 2 fights.  If it's worth messing with I'll be swapping around my beta and omega girls, alpha is already the expensive abreil that I don't have to 5 star yet.

I get the 3 day trial thing to try and get us to buy it for good, many people say that one click on collecting your harem money is addicting once you have it, but besides 60 kobans a day on top of the 150 for missions...well look how often we get kobans from the event daily missions and what they pay out, and how often we have those events going.  It's not like we're hurting for an extra 60 a day, I'll take it, but it's not enough to make me buy the card for good.

Not thrilled about more pachinko girls, just makes my odds of getting the ones I really want go down further, and I refuse to even play it till I finish clearing out the normal bosses, which if the pattern holds, will be another 2-3 months, except the next world will be out by then so 3-4 months which will probably add 12-16 more girls.....

yay! free monthly card, giving extension to people who already have it and not forgetting about us was really nice touch!

The new girls are so hawt, love the police uniform

looking forward to affection and xp gains, this kind of actions show dev team listening to playerbase and rising up to meet the need

1 minute ago, trunks2585 said:

I"m skeptical of how good the affection rewards will be.  Don't forget how laughable the experience gains are.  If it's somewhere between 50--100 I can see that being reasonable, you know green gift range is about what I expect, I don't think I'll get my girls maxed out after only like 2 fights.  If it's worth messing with I'll be swapping around my beta and omega girls, alpha is already the expensive abreil that I don't have to 5 star yet.

I get the 3 day trial thing to try and get us to buy it for good, many people say that one click on collecting your harem money is addicting once you have it, but besides 60 kobans a day on top of the 150 for missions...well look how often we get kobans from the event daily missions and what they pay out, and how often we have those events going.  It's not like we're hurting for an extra 60 a day, I'll take it, but it's not enough to make me buy the card for good.

Not thrilled about more pachinko girls, just makes my odds of getting the ones I really want go down further, and I refuse to even play it till I finish clearing out the normal bosses, which if the pattern holds, will be another 2-3 months, except the next world will be out by then so 3-4 months which will probably add 12-16 more girls.....

I've been playing almost a year now and I am just now finishing up getting the normal troll girls, just one last girl from Grunt and I will have all of them. 

As for affection rewards, I got 6 girls all over 10k affection needed for their 3rd star and 3 girls needing their 4th and 5th. I'll take anything that can help.

44 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Wait, what? Kalissa AND Lanaelle? 2 high level charm girls get their 5 star upgrade at once? A little balance would be appreciated. I know I can change, but I like being Hardcore. Saving for 19 million cash for 5 star on Fairy. But then charm gets two more... 

At any rate, happy with the team xp and affection. Probably see some more variation now. :)

thats for the fairy, i have to save all that money on the demon girl xD

6 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

as far as I could tell, it will be a good amount in xp (enough to level your battle girls to max level again before the next level up), but the affection will be small right now.
So the xp should keep your girls leveled, as you don't need that much anyway, but the affection isn't all that much.
However, if you have girls that need to be upgraded to the 5th star still, then every 5 affection gained is a reduction on the total cost of 2085.
If you do the 16 won battles thing a day, you gain 80 affection per girl, which is worth 33360.
You can do similar things for lower level players. It's a small amount, but every little amount helps.
You can just keep your good Alpha and put girls in need of affection on omega or beta and omega.
Their stats only matter when they enter battle, which in most cases doesn't even happen.

as i said: near nothing. total waste of working time to programm this. this small amount dont make any big difference at all.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, wolvix said:

thats for the fairy, i have to save all that money on the demon girl xD

The demon girl? :o Who is she? :D 

9 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

5 affection isn't even worth messing with.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JessieChan said:

Thank you, we love to see happy players! :) 

It usually happens around lunchtime. We are going to give more information here tomorrow.

Why not? Her story bothers you? :D I am also collecting gifts now, preparing myself, you know..

Jessie Kinkoid

Wel, here it's 18:20 ( 6:20 pm )

Im wondering is it gonna be today or on wensday ?

42 minutes ago, JessieChan said:

It usually happens around lunchtime

Uhm… since this is an international game, with players from all over the world spanning all the time-zones, you should use HARD TIME with a timezone. Everyone has a different "around lunchtime".

And what is so difficult about timing these rollouts to coincide with RESET? Event Town Backgrounds rollout at RESET, why can't upgrades do the same?

And is it really a wise idea to do it on the same day as a 3-day only Legendary Girl Event starts? One bug and Legendary days could be snafu'd… anytime lost battling the Boss can be devastating to many players' chances to get her.

1 minute ago, Masters said:

And is it really a wise idea to do it on the same day as a 3-day only Legendary Girl Event starts? One bug and Legendary days could be snafu'd… anytime lost battling the Boss can be devastating to many players' chances to get her.

In the light of the recent bugs they didn't only not fix, but are quiet about, I agree with this. A lot.

15 minutes ago, sentinel003 said:

It's only in the darn name of the thread.

Some people just glance over things. We should politely help them.

As to a former question of yours:

1 hour ago, sentinel003 said:

I'd also like to change my e-mail, how is that possible?

(Sorry for the offtopic, but since this thread has got your attention now....)

On the village screen on the top right you see a button with three horizontal stripes. Amongst other things you can change your Email here.9_9

add: Well, You used to be able to do it there.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kinkoid said:

So you do not want the 3 days, the kobans and the free "collect all" ? :(

@dirty harry, we are investigating for the ToF that is frozen.

Hey mister boss would it be possible to ave like a you can buy the card using a big amount of in game money i think it would have people play way more often if they have a chance to get the extra gold without being forced to use rl money it worked out great for rune scrap so y not give it a shot

58 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

5 affection isn't even worth messing with.

Chthugha just noted how 5 affection per girl is a huge gain in terms of money saved, and you think it isn't even worth messing with?

5 affection at $417 per is $2085. And that's per girl; if you can manage to win with your maxed ringer plus two newbies, that's $4170 per win. If you do the minimum 16 wins to get the daily, then that's $66720 per day.

And you'll probably lose a few matches on the way there, which still get you affection. If you play 24 matches, say, to get your 16 wins, then that's just over $100k a day.

I'd call that very worth messing with.

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

as i said: near nothing. total waste of working time to programm this. this small amount dont make any big difference at all.

Sigh.

Edited by Hollo
whoops, $417 per affection, not $617

2 minutes ago, unknow said:

what day in the 3 day trial be active? 

• New players that will recruit their 7th girl will receive 3 days of the monthly card as a trial
  • Players that already have more than 7 girls will receive the trial at their first connection
  • Players that already have a monthly card active will receive 3 additional days

Or you meant the date?
2018-03-28

12 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

On the village screen on the top right you see a button with three horizontal stripes. Amongst other things you can change your Email here.9_9

add: Well, You used to be able to do it there.

You can't anymore. Neither there, nor on the forums. That's why I was asking.

5 minutes ago, sentinel003 said:

You can't anymore. Neither there, nor on the forums. That's why I was asking.

final off topic quote:

I saw I reacted hastily hence the addendum. Maybe the way to go is you resend your conformation e-mail and see what happens when you offer a new e-mail address.

3 minutes ago, Hollo said:

Chthugha just noted how 5 affection per girl is a huge gain in terms of money saved, and you think it isn't even worth messing with?

If anything, Chthugha got the math too low. 5 affection at $617 per is $3085, not $2085. And that's per girl; if you can manage to win with your maxed ringer plus two newbies, that's $6170 per win. If you do the minimum 16 wins to get the daily, then that's $98720 per day.

And you'll probably lose a few matches on the way there, which still get you affection. If you play 24 matches, say, to get your 16 wins, then that's just under $150k a day.

I'd call that very worth messing with.

Sigh.

98720 a day?  That's IF the wins go perfectly in my favor and I can tell you right no I can't win 16 fights a day.  And that amount of money?  My harem brings in that much.  I'm closing in on making 100,000 off my harem alone.  Also that's 5 affection if you're fighting anyone in the 200-250 range, I'm 181 and not getting paired with anyone that high, and if i did, i'd loose.  And this still doesn't account for the fact that it's 5 affection for the each girl in the battle, when in total they need thousands of affection.

You want to do math?  Let's do this then.  My Abrael needs 26,350 affection still.  If we go with the best case scenario and I'm making 5 affection off pvp, that'll take 5,270 fights to max her.

My cheapest girl on affection is 735, she'll take 147 fights.

OR I just buy one purple affection item and she's done.

Now tell me again how this isn't a waste of time.

• Like 1