Super Girlzz! General discussion

Greetingz

1 hour ago, jyepie said:

captain haremverse might be one of the HOTTEST girls we have ever had. wow, that hair, those lips, those tits. she is so fucking amazing i love her already 

i agree, the character is really hot and also a good choice for the quest girl because captain is a leadership person and deserves this. but i'm disappointed of most of her poses and all affection scenes - especially the last one. they could have been a lot better alltogether. don't get me wrong, from some point of view the last scene is really really awesome but it just doesn't really fit. i can't go to much detail here without spoiling but those who maxed her already probably will understand.

Edited by Habi
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Habi said:

i agree, the character is really hot and also a good choice for the quest girl because captain is a leadership person and deserves this. but i'm disappointed of most of her poses and all affection scenes - especially the last one. they could have been a lot better alltogether. don't get me wrong, from some point of view the last scene is really really awesome but it just doesn't really fit. i can't go to much detail here without spoiling but those who maxed her already probably will understand.

You guys would know better than I do since I've only got her to her first star, but already (especially with her lustrous wavy hair) she seems like yet another version of Judy Book.  Now, SHE is hot!  I stole a look at her Superwoman version in the wiki and... let's just say I'd be rather pleased if I were to get her when I try Epic Pachinko right at the end of this event.  If Captain Haremverse IS Judy Book, this would have to be the weirdest thing - cosplay and an ultra-quick change in attire before anyone could cotton on to it.

I have one chance remaining to get Hildr in two accounts so I can have a clean sweep.  Somehow I think I'll be out of luck, but it'd be good to earn some cash again 'battling up the order' so to speak.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

57 minutes ago, jyepie said:

I got her to the second affection scene and i have to say it is really disappointing. they are very tame. I was ready to see some good hot hardcore action but i guess not....:(:S

how can you see hardcore action when the character is of the charm specialty :P

• Haha 1

Well, if one prays hard enough it can come true!  Guess who came to me via Epic pachinko?  It was a toss up between her and Lady Meta and Superwoman (AKA Judy Book) was my preference.  The downside is that (apart from getting Zoe in another account) I crashed spectacularly in most other single plays, mostly useless epic charm equipment, but getting this beauty sure was worth the effort!

image.png.7e7cdb944452124d5c7234fc239385c0.png

• Like 2

After 31 more battles, I got Hildr, which makes me super happy because despite how much I like Viola, I like the characters with dynamic poses a lot more. Plus,  Hildr is hardcore -- not sure if her stats are any better than the girls I already have in my battle team, but it's nice to have options.

il y a une heure, Imick Says a dit :

After 31 more battles, I got Hildr, which makes me super happy because despite how much I like Viola, I like the characters with dynamic poses a lot more. Plus,  Hildr is hardcore -- not sure if her stats are any better than the girls I already have in my battle team, but it's nice to have options.

Her stats are not that great, Imick... 3,2 in hardcore is about so-so

To compare, Captain Haremverse has 3,6 in charm...  

1 hour ago, Joe-da-G said:

Her stats are not that great, Imick... 3,2 in hardcore is about so-so

To compare, Captain Haremverse has 3,6 in charm...  

Well, that's a little disappointing. She would have needed to be at least a 3.5 in hardcore in order to be of use to me in PvP. Oh, well.  

But thanks for the info! C: 

I was about to whine at how Hardcore girls escape me, the Hardcore player at that. First Levitya and now Hildr whom I've been spending my combativity on (not all, but way more than a half) after getting Viola on the first or second day. I guess Hildr took pity on me and decided to join my harem with the second to last battle against Dark Lord today. Does that mean good comes to those who (are about to) whine?

Super Girlzz?  I'll add lots of zzzzzs because the whole thing has been a bit of a yawn to me.  Apart from Viola and Superwoman I could take or leave the rest.  Some good humour in it though.

I have three more battles in each of two accounts for Hildr to drop, but I don't really fancy my chances.  Twice now, the screen went black like a prelude to a drop and I was so excited, but that damned money reward popped up instead each time.  'ssssssss' went my hopes and expectations!

It took me about... 600-800 battles to get Hilldr and Viola... and like 5-6k kobans. And I only got Viola like 35 minutes before event end. This was imo the most tedious, stressful event in the whole history of me playing the game. I dont even want to know how much cash I missed by fighting Ninja Spy and DL that many times isntead of fighting max level Finalmencia and I really really really hope that the immensely low drop rates on this event were just a one time mistake and not something that's gonna be regular on events from now on :^)

6 minutes ago, Xytaaz said:

I'm trying to decide if its worth spending 5400 Kobans at this time on an  Epic pachinko for a chance at Superwoman, Does it favor the event girls before the regular list of girls, or is it completely random?

It's random and in my experience, does not favor event girls.

Last winter I spent a lot trying to get at least one event girl, I got 7 girls are none of them were event girls. 1 of them was a boss drop girl.

And just last March trying to get Tachibana, I spent a lot more trying to get her but I got 13 girls. 3 boss drop girls and the other two event girls Cora and Victoria. I guess I lucked out getting 2 event girls but part of 13 girls...

I'm scared to go for Easter Bunny after my traumas. I only have 9 girls left to collect from Pachinko, 3 of them are boss girls. With the Easter event it'll be 12 so 1/12 chance getting the only girl I want Easter Bunny...

Welp, I spent far more than I probably should have for a chance to get both Lady Meta and Superwoman... and I'm extremely disappointed I couldn't add Lady Meta to my harem, but I was able to get Superwoman at least. Plus I'm like 7 girls closer to finishing my harem. I hope Lady Meta gets another chance to drop in the future, I'll lose my mind over her again. XP

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Xytaaz said:

I'm trying to decide if its worth spending 5400 Kobans at this time on an  Epic pachinko for a chance at Superwoman, Does it favor the event girls before the regular list of girls, or is it completely random?

Apparently (but don't quote me) the event girls drop first.  However, I did get Superwoman in another account, but also Zoe in my newest account (I'm not even in her world yet!).  It seems more random than they claim.  Mostly all I got was pile of useless epic charm equipment and a few legendary equipment and gift items.  I could only afford single plays.

I was debating buying 540 kobans so I could roll 1 last time in the hopes of not only getting a girl on that roll but it being either Lady Meta or Superwoman but decided I shouldn't cause I would't get either. chances were to small. I sad now =(