Patch-Notes 18/04/18 Discussion

Hello, dear!

We've prepared interesting challenges for you! We are sure that you are already tickled by some tentacles... Soon, you will have the chance to prove yourself to you teacher and recruit the school-trio!

Please, if you have questions, or you are just happy with school times, let us know!

If hardcore performs x1.5 damage, it should gain an additional defense x1.5 is damage roll (and don't make damage) charm and heal x1.5 know-how of her damage into heal (and no damage to enemy)  returns to unbalanced classes (it's a mathematical equalization system). We'll see how it works, but for now I see design error.

Edited by saberbholt
  • Like 3

I cannot wait to see the new worlds, but I am still in enjoying the forest.

Crit has disappeared as it was the most frustrating thing in the arena! Now hopefully players will give this new Battle system a chance before hating it. And Hopefully we can get the formulas to update our trackers

• Like 1

And now I might need to rethink my Battle team. It will need to be a little more diversified now that I can use special abilities! I think this will be more fun. Now I need to actually look at the stats of the other girls with the other specialties.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

I cannot wait to see the new worlds, but I am still in enjoying the forest.

Crit has disappeared as it was the most frustrating thing in the arena! Now hopefully players will give this new Battle system a chance before hating it. And Hopefully we can get the formulas to update our trackers

Nope. It hasn't disappeared. Just renamed for HC. And if I understand this correctly it's girl dependend, not avatar dependend. Some ppl will be surprised.

The new HC  'crit' takes effect immediately.

The new charm takes effect on the next attack. So also effective immediately

However:

"The ability of Know-how, Reassurance, will heal you for 10% of your max ego on your next attack"

Since the attacks are turn based, does this mean you can die before you heal?

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

It doesn't take a genius to see how incredibly unbalanced this new system is.

You should elaborate on how you feel it is unbalanced. Then we could discuss the points. Right now I welcome the change and I am excited to try it out. You may feel it is unbalanced, but you might be missing some of the information. 

27 minutes ago, Mori-kun said:

Nice new world, BnHA + Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. Anyways, i hope the new battle system will become better and fairer with this update. 

Greetings!

Interesting patches, and finally going to be able to continue story quest! :]

Edited by Sanarek

5 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

You should elaborate on how you feel it is unbalanced. Then we could discuss the points. Right now I welcome the change and I am excited to try it out. You may feel it is unbalanced, but you might be missing some of the information. 

Lv237 maxed out all stat purchases, guys, and gear (excepting purple gear cause it never shows up)

Ego: 131,000

10% of 131,000 is 13,100

Attack: 23,000

Half of 23,000 is 12,500. Which means Hardcore gets 600 less gain than Know-how

Defence: 4,800

Do I even need to explain how far below 12,500 that is?

I'm shocked anyone needed this explained.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dirty harry said:

The new HC  'crit' takes effect immediately.

The new charm takes effect on the next attack. So also effective immediately

However:

"The ability of Know-how, Reassurance, will heal you for 10% of your max ego on your next attack"

Since the attacks are turn based, does this mean you can die before you heal?

yes, you can.

But the system have some more features, in this particular chase is most easy: heal in this moment and if your ego can be upper temporaly than the max with the add of heal. (is one option).

But if you like maths can see is unbalanced easy for others class too:

the some stats in the 3 class. (are real stats, of my acount move in the 3 positionsj)

know-how  class                                                                         hardcore class                                                                       charm class

hardcore  stats 5035-8629                                                        12285-15878                                                                            5102-8696
charm stats       5102-8696                                                            5035-8629                                                                        12285-15878
know-how stats 12285-15878                                                       5102-8696                                                                            5035-8629
ego 60035

healing 6003                                                                       Total damage 18427-23817               parrity damage  hardcore    10204-17392  
                                                                                damage to how-know 22296- 28580                                           charm         10137-17325
                                                                                                                                                                                             know-how 10070-17258

See is unbalanced the rate of parrity until damage? (only attack have 20% not defense) and harcore damage in case of know-how enemy have 20% always more damage.

In conclusion, how-how make 1/3 of heal (because until have "lucky" stryke, only work for heal next turn and have no damage bonus, don't vampirice heal in patch notes ). Charm "lucky" only parry 2/3 of next damage really;  and hardcore makes 50% more damage than others.

Poor desing for nice idea

I hope they do it right for the next patch or give the option to change class again, because everyone will be Hardcore

Edited by saberbholt
  • Thanks 3

I want some girls that look-like Tsunade and Mei Terumi (from Naruto Shippuden), Hone Onna (Hell Girl), Akeginu (Basilisk), Yuya Shiina & Izumo no Okuni (SDK), Nanako Minamoto (Capeta), Kaihime (Samurai Warriors), Rika Noyamano (Air Gear), and Mai Valentine (Yu-Gi-Oh). And i wish their faces similar with the originals.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

I'm shocked anyone needed this explained.

You might be missing that the special ability is tied to the Harem girl and not the player. If I am a Charm Player and put a HardCore girl in as my beta...   I will get the 1.5X modifier when she uses her special ability.

Edited by PlusIon

1 hour ago, saberbholt said:

the some stats in the 3 class. (are real stats, of my acount move in the 3 positionsj)

know-how  class                                                                         hardcore class                                                                       charm class

hardcore  stats 5035-8629                                                        12285-15878                                                                            5102-8696
charm stats       5102-8696                                                            5035-8629                                                                        12285-15878
know-how stats 12285-15878                                                       5102-8696                                                                            5035-8629
ego 60035

healing 6003                                                                       Total damage 18427-23817               parrity damage  hardcore    10204-17392  
                                                                                damage to how-know 22296- 28580                                           charm         10137-17325
                                                                                                                                                                                             know-how 10070-17258

Let's see if I understand this correctly.

KH gets a bonus of 6000 (if they survive the next blow)

HC gets a bonus of (minimal) 6000-11500 immediately

C gets a bonus of (minimal) 5000-12000 immediately

So KH is screwed? And if you are smart you will fight with HC girls only, no matter what your avatar's class is?

Edited by dirty harry
punctuation