Upgrade Samane

steve-o

à l’instant, steve-o a dit :

Are you frigging kidding me I worked my ass off and spent tons to get to upgrade my lead girl and finally got there, and now it cost 17.5 million or 5400 kobans this is total BS why in the hell are these cost so damn high?

you are in french part, try again in english one, but read the new note you will see she will be cheaper soon

I keep wondering how this keeps going wrong o.O
@Kinkoid Have you guys checked if the link in the game is working correctly?

Anyway, right now the costs are linear in girl position.
That means that the higher the number below the girl in the shop, the higher the cost of the upgrade will be.

21 hours ago, steve-o said:

Are you frigging kidding me I worked my ass off and spent tons to get to upgrade my lead girl and finally got there, and now it cost 17.5 million or 5400 kobans this is total BS why in the hell are these cost so damn high?

Quit your complaining to get Levitya from 4 stars to 5 requires 60000 affection points and $19.4 million O.o

33 minutes ago, casey said:

Quit your complaining to get Levitya from 4 stars to 5 requires 60000 affection points and $19.4 million O.o

I think you will find that it's 35k affection and 19.36M (yes those 40k money are really important xD).

On 30/4/2018 at 9:57 PM, steve-o said:

Go for 17.5 M,don't spend your kobans for upgrade.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2018 at 9:44 PM, Hollo said:

19.5M isn't that bad. I had to do that for Abrael; took about two and a half weeks of going easy on spending anything else. Not what I would call fun, of course, but it's not hopeless.

Damn,cause I'm in Abrael 4 stars now.Princess Noemy cost me 17.5 million for upgrade.:(

On 5/1/2018 at 10:57 AM, Chthugha said:

I think you will find that it's 35k affection and 19.36M (yes those 40k money are really important xD).

If game cash is worth similar to the canuck buck, that 40K is 2000 lap dances. I'd call that pretty important.

It's in the Wiki. Essential reading. Thankfully they capped it at 20 girls, it used to keep going up.

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:57 AM, Chthugha said:

If a bank offered you 40k annual interest on 19.36 million I doubt you would accept so therefore that amount is insignificant.

BTW I'm in the process of accumulating money to give Samane her 5th star and they want $19.4 million :S

I spent a couple of weeks saving up money for when i maxed Samane aswell, and of cource when i decided to save money for her the shop suddenly started to stock good items that i just had to pick up, so it probably took a week longer :/

I blame the Illuminati

2 hours ago, casey said:

If a bank offered you 40k annual interest on 19.36 million I doubt you would accept so therefore that amount is insignificant.

BTW I'm in the process of accumulating money to give Samane her 5th star and they want $19.4 million :S

they always round numbers up in this game.
trust me, when you hit 19.36M, you will be able to pay off the scene cost.

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt it will come before the end of the month, Joe.

It's not on the test server yet, the devs had no idea how long it would take them and they are still busy with the leagues first.
Off course I hope I am wrong on this one though >,<

46 minutes ago, casey said:

My Samane is now @ the 5 star level but I'm still losing pvp fights.:(

The game is a rigged against Know-how at the moment. 

Charm has 6 five-star girsl, 3  of those girls are just as strong as Samane. And they are getting a new Legendary girl in a few days, so prepare to get destroyed even harder.

Hardcore has the strongest heroine, so there's that.

The only thing you can do is try to upgrade your hero as much as you can, or change class, but you already wasted your money on Samane, Unfortunately.

51 minutes ago, Fiel said:

The game is a rigged against Know-how at the moment. 

Charm has 6 five-star girsl, 3  of those girls are just as strong as Samane. And they are getting a new Legendary girl in a few days, so prepare to get destroyed even harder.

Hardcore has the strongest heroine, so there's that.

This isn't really true. Two 5*s is enough; the third is a little stat buffing, to the point that you could stick anyone you want in there and still be about as viable. As long as there are 2 5*s for each school that you can get via the main storyline (and there are*), anything else is overkill. Meanwhile, charm is widely considered to have the worst crit ability, which really means the game is rigged against Charm**, not KH or HC (which I think about equal).

*If anything, the real problem is when you get them. Charm typically opens up once Abrael appears at the end of Juy Sea. KH needs does well with Princess and Agate, and HC has to wait for Fairy after getting Bunny. Anyone beating those later chapters has typically acquired more girls, which means the costs of maxing them are that much higher. All three schools end up having to dump around 20M on that second girl. But even then, it's not that bad - since the patch, you can make a perfectly fine team with Bunny, Juliette, or Red Battler as your alpha, and one of the other two as your beta. All three are relatively inexpensive. And if you really want Samane, just farm that cash. I got it in about three weeks of going easy on other expenses, such as affection.

**Regardless, the arena meta isn't that skewed, in my experience. You can control things to a considerable extent simply by checking the market regularly for upgrades, and by pumping your own stats directly with cash. I'm somewhere around 80% win rate at level 190; it's hard to complain about that.

Edited by Hollo
blap
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Hollo said:

This isn't really true. Two 5*s is enough; the third is a little stat buffing, to the point that you could stick anyone you want in there and still be about as viable. As long as there are 2 5*s for each school that you can get via the main storyline (and there are*), anything else is overkill. 

Take the top three five-stars from each, Charm destroys Know-how.

Take the top two five-stars from each, Charm still destroys Know-how. Know-how only has Samane, and it's about to get much worse because Charm will soon have a Legendary.

I still don't see how you're getting that, unless you're just looking at top three.

Top three Charm: Abrael (3800), Lenaelle (3700), Kalissa (3600)
Top three KnowHow: Samane (3800), Princess Agate (3000), Red Battler (2800)
Top three Hardcore: Levitya (4100), Fairy (3300), Bunny (3100)

Source: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Compare-All-Haremettes

Admittedly, this looks great for Charm, BUT only because we're not considering how they're acquired. Levitya's legendary, acquired only if you got lucky during the event. Lenaelle and Kalissa are so far up in the story that by the time you get them, you're dumping over $25M apiece in each to max them, and at any rate this isn't a concern until you're closing in on level 200.

Throw out the ones that are extremely expensive, and it looks more like this:

Charm: Abrael (3800), Princess Noemy (3000), Jennie (3000)
KnowHow: Samane (3800), Princess Agate (3000), Red Battler (2800)
Hardcore: Fairy (3300), Bunny (3100), Pelagie (2812) (not 5*, but the best you're likely to see by world 6, when the expense gets ridiculous)

Charm is a mere 200 points ahead of KH, and only if you're building a pure charm team, and anyone with more than a little arena experience will tell you that that's going to only hurt yourself. The only team that's feeling true pain stats-wise is HC, with around 15% less on the alpha, but with a stronger beta. And again, you need to remember that Charm's crit isn't as good as either KH or HC.

And after that, you need to consider the wide variance in gear and stats pumping that players do. Gear's a function of getting lucky between the market, contests, pachinko, and daily quests. The range is a lot greater than 500, and 500 itself is well within the range one could traverse by pumping stats.

• Like 1