How to get girls in special event?

averdejos

38 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I can confirm that nothing helps you getting a girl.

It is entirely random, and even with the highest odds, you can still not get the girl in the given timeframe.

Not true, you just need to be willing to spend 5400 Koban for a guaranteed girl drop, which will run $50 bucks a girl.

2 hours ago, MSM007 said:

Not true, you just need to be willing to spend 5400 Koban for a guaranteed girl drop, which will run $50 bucks a girl.

but the girl you get is completely random, unless you want to shell out $50 a piece for the other girls and then the one you want, I mean right now in epic pachinko I have 40 girls that I can get, with 8 being boss drops and boss fight girls, so yeah I could spend $50 and try for lets say lupa, but could end up going through $2000 before I get her, or I could get her after only 3 epic tries and only $150 thats the random of it

Edited by Varnart
forgot a space between words
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, ichigosageda said:

Last 4 events with dark lord, need 450-500 battles, rest of them, need 50-70 battles

no, this is not concidence

No, you're right. It's Illuminati trying to get you.

2 hours ago, ichigosageda said:

Last 4 events with dark lord, need 450-500 battles, rest of them, need 50-70 battles

sorry but yes it is, you are basically rolling a 1000 sided die each fight, and only one number gets the girl, it might eliminate one or 2 numbers each fight but the odds are stacked against you.

15 hours ago, Varnart said:

but the girl you get is completely random, unless you want to shell out $50 a piece for the other girls and then the one you want, I mean right now in epic pachinko I have 40 girls that I can get, with 8 being boss drops and boss fight girls, so yeah I could spend $50 and try for lets say lupa, but could end up going through $2000 before I get her, or I could get her after only 3 epic tries and only $150 thats the random of it

Right, which is why I haven't rolled epic pachinko and most likely never will cause I am forever trying to get boss girls or forced to blow kobans which I refuse to buy. I was merely venting since the rates are so bad, clearly they'd love for people to drop a few hundred bucks just to make SOME progress.

they can want it all they want, it doesn't mean it will happen, and don't know about everyone but I think the drop rates are fine, ive gotten most of the boss drop girls and event girls, so im not complaining,

On 5/6/2018 at 1:46 AM, MSM007 said:

Right, which is why I haven't rolled epic pachinko and most likely never will cause I am forever trying to get boss girls or forced to blow kobans which I refuse to buy. I was merely venting since the rates are so bad, clearly they'd love for people to drop a few hundred bucks just to make SOME progress.

My original plan was to wait till all the boss girls drop before doing epic Panchinko

Obviously that is pointless as it will just take too long and no point slumming on Gruntt or Ninja Spy for ages getting crap return. I'll probably wait till I get the girls on the top couple of bosses but if the drop rate is even less on the second and third girl that seems pointless also. Might as well Epic Panch the whole thing.

On 6.5.2018 at 12:30 AM, ichigosageda said:

Got the Pilot Girl from Dark Lord after 5 battles.

292 with Gruntt and still no luck. (yes, bought some)

Edited by Rockstar99

1 hour ago, yoyowhan said:

If I got 2 event girls from 2 boss.

And I want to pay 5400 kobans for 1 guaranteed girls.Can I get the other 3 event girls for 100%?

I  was still in ninja village and I was lv.39.

It is not 100% that you will get an event girl. You will probably get a regular pachinko girl, because there are so many more regular pachinko girls than event pachinko girls. 

For the Super Grilzz event, I spun the 10x epic pachinko and got Liu-Yeng, who was not an event girl. For the Easter revival event, I spun the 10x epic pachinko and got Vashalanor, also not an event girl.

That was frustrating.

So do you suggest me  to spend koben after clearing out all adventures and get all normal boss girls or now? I am afraid of getting normal boss girls and low level equipment.

But the story takes over 1 months to clear.Uhhhhh......

Edited by yoyowhan

41 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

That was frustrating.

So do you suggest me  to spend koben after clearing out all adventures and get all normal boss girls or now? I am afraid of getting normal boss girls and low level equipment.

But the story takes over 1 months to clear.Uhhhhh......

patience is key ^_^
a lot of patience is going to get you a long way in this game.