Legendary Days Discussion. Meet the android.

Ну что, 2500 к золота я уже влил в это дерьмо и она все еще не выпала, более 120 боев подряд, рандом? да пошли вы нахуй с такой системой

Well, 2500 I already poured gold into this shit and it still did not fall out, more than 120 fights in a row, a random? yes you went fuck with such a system

I think i might be done ive wasted maybe over 3k in coins i start with a little over 6500k i must have wasted 2k or more first few of start of thiis event was getting legendary stuff for the 1st maybe 5 to 10 fights was spending on extra characters that I have that's the good part the bad part I stopped spinning coin and is did my 20 fights during the morning another 20 at night spent another buy me another thousand trying to get this event person some got very lucky we're still working on ours some gotten to 200 300 400 500 fights spend anywhere between 6k 7k and coin for those who saved and did our missions and saved our coin I'm pretty much think I'm done I got like 3942 coins left someof u were lucky and sone of us was not and of us won't be playing for a while so for those you've got it good for you those who haven't I'm sorry maybe next it and and to one guy's post not all rookies got the Android I've been playing for about maybe a month and a half so there goes your little flaw rookies getting all the stuff cuz it's rookie did not I kind of see it now as a lottery you put your fight in and hope you win the big one in a famous movie one said you win some you lose some 

Edited by kfrogg

2 minutes ago, kfrogg said:

I think i might be done ive wasted maybe over 3k in coins i start with a little over 6500k i must have wasted 2k or more first few of start of thiis event was getting legendary stuff for the 1st maybe 5 to 10 fights was spending on extra characters that I have that's the good part the bad part I stopped spinning cash coin and is did my 20 fights during the morning another 20 at night spent another buy me another thousand trying to get this event person some got very lucky we're still working on ours some gotten to 200 300 400 500 fights spend anywhere between 6 7 and coin for those who saved and did our missions and saved our coin I'm pretty much think I'm done I got like 3942 coins left someof u were lucky and sone of us was not and of us won't be playing for a while so for those you've got it good for you those who haven't I'm sorry maybe next it and and to one guy's post not all rookies got the Android I've been playing for about maybe a month and a half so there goes your little flaw rookies getting all the stuff cuz it's rookie did not I kind of see it now as a lottery you put your fight in and hope you win the big one in a famous movie one said you win some you lose some 

Yes, it's all certainly understandable, it's just at such moments that it especially

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oleg_1941 said:

Ну что, 2500 к золота я уже влил в это дерьмо и она все еще не выпала, более 120 боев подряд, рандом? да пошли вы нахуй с такой системой

Well, 2500 I already poured gold into this shit and it still did not fall out, more than 120 fights in a row, a random? yes you went fuck with such a system

Я 5000 кобанов на неё просрал. Выбил в итоге.

On 17.5.2018 at 11:52 PM, holymolly said:

My statistics:

Main Account:

Got her on my 315th try ( spending about 3000 kobans)

10 Gifts: 7x Flowers, 1x Bracelett , 1x Chocolate and 1x Lingerie

On my nutaku acc:

118 tries still nothing ( refill 4x)

3 Gifts : 1x Flowers, 1x Chocolates and 1x Lingerie

Well, I don´t really know what to say, but I really hope that it won`t take that long on my Nutaku acc, since I`m out of kobans.

Update:

Main: now on 436 fights

2 more Gifts dropped( both Flowers, at 374 and 378)

Nutaku: 362 fights still no Norou, it`s getting really frustrating...

3 more Gifts dropped( 2x Chocolates(at 355 and 358) and 1 Lingerie(at 295))

I feel like the chance of getting Norou was way bigger at the beginn of the event, also I got almost no drops between 12am and 10pm.

Edited by holymolly

I haven't payed any money on this game but had amassed about 1500 kubans and spent 500 reaching ninja village to have the chance to earn her and the other 1000 + 450 from the past few days on trying to get her from the ninja spy and haven't even had a single girl drop yet. Brought the ninja spy from his starting level to level 32 and still no drop. I looked at the thread and all the replies mentioning how drop rates are far too low have a huge amount of like reacts compared to the other replies. Please listen to our feedback!

Was thinking i might have to think about using Kobans later but no need Norou dropped after 161 fights, Legendary items a bit scarce on my main tho. Complete opposite on Nutaku, got plenty of Legendary items on alt but stilll no Norou there

About 850 attempts, 7k Kobans, a couple of hours of mouse clicking. But got her.

The house bear was behind me and very worried every time  Norou did not fall out. And when we won all the way he joyfully waved his paws that burned one of them on the shell of the nuclear reactor and almost fell into the basement where we store gas masks and Kalashnikovs in case of another attack of hordes of civilized Europeans. But it ended well. The burn was bandaged, we drank curative vodka, and now we continue to celebrate, although the bear is a little upset because a couple of weeks can not play the balalaika, and he loves it very much. I had to promise him that as soon as there is a female bear in the game, we will get her by all means. For this we again drank vodka, and then sang the songs about the cold steppe and the coachman who was frozen in it.

• Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

Does her drop rate increase like normal girls one does?

I've played for all the even days, used 3 times my kobans to recharge the stamina and bought the 5€ pack to recharge again today but still nothing. Tons of gift, but still no girl.

4 minutes ago, Soiku said:

Does her drop rate increase like normal girls one does?

I've played for all the even days, used 3 times my kobans to recharge the stamina and bought the 5€ pack to recharge again today but still nothing. Tons of gift, but still no girl.

No her drop rate does not increase like the normal boss girls

Only normal boss girls rates increase if you don't get a girl after winning a battle

Not all players will get the Legendary girl. She is designed to be very rare. It sucks if you don't get her, but you won't be the only one without her. Most players won't get her.

• Sad 1

Okay, so I'm not sure how to view the turnout of this event, aside from the fact that I got super-lucky this time around.

Somehow, I managed to luck-out and get Norou on all three of my accounts (2 here (HC and KH, respectively) plus a Charm guy on Nutaku), only using Kobans for battle point refills a few times (no more than four times, and it was all Kobans I had earned through events and daily mission roster completion) on my KH guy, whereas my HC (this one) and Charm guys got theirs earlier and didn't have to spend a single Koban.

But while I do feel most fortunate to have 2B Norou on all of my guys, I can't help but feel bad for those who don't have her at all (yet), especially those who spent copious amounts of Kobans just trying to get her. (Even more-so for those who actually forked over dough for Kobans and still failed to get her. That's dissatisfaction on two levels right there.)

In any case, I feel that there probably could be more done to improve on the "event." I mean it's bad enough that getting her to drop in the first place is purely down to chance (which, let's face it, never feels good), but the fact that there is only a 96-hour (4-day) window to do it in just adds needless pressure to an already largely uneventful (yes, I'm going to say it again) "event." And realistically speaking, 4 days just isn't long enough. Oh, sure, the revival event girls have a 7-day window in which to get them, but then they're also available in the Epic Pachinko during their respective events (although I seriously don't approve of any "pay-to-win" approach, which are just a bad time all around), whereas the... *ahem!* ..."legendary" girls are not.

In any case, I hope everyone who is yet to get her (at least the Know-How players) isn't left with their guy heartbroken by the time this "event" comes to a close. (Mind you, having said that, at least the Know-Hows, like the Charmers, aren't stuck with a useless 5-star HC girl who is easily outranked by the majority of 3-star HC (and even some 3-star non-HC) girls. Now THAT's bad!)

• Thanks 2