Legendary Days Discussion. Meet the android.

Im so done done stick a fork in me wasted 4500k plus 4 days for clearing mission out of 150 wast of time and my coins and only thing show for it is upgrades few characters and millions of dollars i would love to have her in my small group of ladies and would help this noob im almost done with saving princess how new i am

173 battle for 3 gift. I don't know why but I decide to use Kobans. What a mistake that was 64 refills, 2 hour of clicking and nothing to show for. that is 1450+ battle. glad this did one thing for me. telling me never to spend Kobans on these event again. now i will be 2 epic girls down for nothing, for the rest of the time i play this game so disappointing. 

• Like 4

Well I've now fought two different people that got her, so I've seen with my own eyes that it must be possible.  I'm about to start my own Koban run and see if lady luck is smiling on me.  Wish me luck, by the sounds of things I'm going to need it! xD

Well just got her, no refills used the whole event, had 9 fights currently I could do, I got her on the first of this round so with one recharge left to get that makes 9 extra fights to spare.  And I started the event with a full 20.  Someone else can run the math on that, I think it puts me around 200 or something.  Incidentally got her on my laptop, I've had to play on my phone for the last several days, and also only got 2 gifts.  It's probably a coincidence, but we already think certain accounts have better consistent luck than others, that might be worth looking into as well.

When the event started I was excited because I got her on my 7th fight. Looking back it was a new account I just started a week or 2 ago and had under 10 harem members which I'm pretty sure means higher drop chances.

On secondary account it took 144 fights and got 5 affection items which isn't bad at all. My problem was with my main account. Got the drop on my 539th fight with my 17th refill and a total of 17 affection items. Total of 3607 koban cost which is about half the amount it cost me to get levitya last month. Still, not a horrible cost.

Still, I've come to decide that I hate these events despite what appears to be a greater drop rate. I pay for the monthly pass and I work hard to earn Kobans from contests, but now the game feels impossible to keep up without dropping $100+ a month no matter how much time you dedicate to the game. Every time I refill my battle points I didn't feel excited at the possibility of getting a drop, I felt nauseous at the thought of how many more kobans is this event going to drain. Will I end up spending all 12,415 I had saved up and still end up with zip.

These legendary girls are just a sinkhole which I'm going to have to settle for not having in my harem from now on unless I fluke out and get them during the given time. A new legendary girl once a month is just to much.

around 450 fights, 3000 kobans spent. No android.

Think I'm about done with the game. I don't mind spending all my points to fight the ninja spy for four days, don't mind investing what Koban I had, but not getting the girl after all this? That I do mind, a lot.

Screw this game and screw the affection items.

Edited by botc76
  • Sad 1

4,319 kobans expended to finally get her.

Considering that the "10 games" epic pachinko costs 5,400 kobans, and that's the only way to get a guaranteed girl, I think that 4,319 kobans for a legendary one was reasonable.

461 battles, 23 affection items, no Norou

261 battles, 4 affection items, got H.A.L.

I'm satisfied tbh. Whenever the second version of the harem comes out, I already have a legendary know-how girl so it's not a total loss in that sense. I got a good number of legendary affection items and H.A.L., who in my opinion has a way better design than his female counterpart. xD 

Hate legendary days event worst thing of the game feels like a money grab 2 out of 2 and 0 gets. If its only running for 4 days why make the drop rate impossible to get? I challenged ninja after every recharge and nothing. Not bothering with legendary days till this is fixed cause it only seems to make make people made. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I don't know where you got that from, but nothing of the sort has ever been said -_-

There was someone asking if it helps during the event, and I replied no to that.

yup  you'r right  sorry  i mistaken this  "Your mission! Activate her and prove yourself to her! Make her want to stay with you! Beware, she might not be present again! To help you in this, we added legendary gifts, with 4x times bigger rates!" with the added  suit and  avatar pics  but they meant items 

and  all the things aside  i  still got the new legendary girl  at  4 min before the event ended  with  ..... oh crap  not sure anymore  i think was only 4 or 5 combativity refills  cheers of  to snore a little

Edited by LordRagy84
forgot to tell something

Well I didn't get her, and I didn't technically manage to spend all of my Koban attempts as I still have a dozen attempts of the final refill left before running out of time.

I'm happy for all those that managed to get her, and I join in the sadness of all those that tried and didn't.  Obviously I need to give myself more time to do refill fights next time (I just always hoped I'd get her without having to refill, so I kept waiting for one more attempt! :P)

Guess I'll use these final attempts to beat up on Ninja Spy some more (course I've already pummeled him to death by now, but since it's technically his fault I didn't get the android...)

I'm going to announce how I think it should be a legendary event and why in this way:

1)(And only point for event) 

A drop rate of 100% assured with the full and pvp recharges provided by the game.
Because the legendary girls are for PvP and everyone needs them in their class, if you did not play every day you will never have it and that is why it is legendary, because it never appears again.

Because if you do not have the legendary ones, forget about the future of the pvp, they are simply going to win you all if they have them equal team, level and class.

For me, a legendary event should be a prize to the constancy to access the pvp all over the world and not only the players of monthly cards, patreon and other buyers of kovans.

But, all the effort invested in PvP Ver. 2 does not make sense, it will just happen to be from new vs old to free vs pay players; and for that they did not need to remodel all the Pvp.

Finally:

There should only be 3 legendary girls, not a whole class of 3 and 5 stars of anti-groups PE, no. 1 girl of 5 stars of each class to be the alpha and ensure competitiveness and equality in the players.

As you can see, my concept of legendary classes (they can say what they want but they are for and for Pvp) and their impact on the game is at least divergent to the path of the dev (only like $$$ way's).

Is this really what we have as legendary is the best for the game and the pvp????

Edited by saberbholt

I find the worst thing about the event how tedious it gets going through refill after refill. I'd love to see a button that lets you fight 20 times with one click.

16 minutes ago, saberbholt said:

A drop rate of 100% assured with the full and pvp recharges provided by the game.
Because the legendary girls are for PvP and everyone needs them in their class, if you did not play every day you will never have it and that is why it is legendary, because it never appears again.

Why not just give everyone a legendary girl, after all someone could be on vacation, or in the hospital.

For that matter why not give everyone 6 legendary single stat items, one for every slot and an extra 5000 points per stat.

Sorry but this idea just comes across as entitled whining.

Nothing wrong with expecting people to spend FREE freaken kobans on trying to get the girl.

If folks saved up all their free kobans to get the girl, they are extremely likely to do so and have some left over. On a one month rotation, if you saved for 3 months for your class girl, I doubt too many people would fail at all. I guess that is too much to expect. On a two month rotation, that's 6 months of free kobans.

Also, legendary girl is kinda important for HC as Fairy sucks in comparison, but for the others, it's about a 1% difference between their best 5 star and legendary once you factor in equipment, purchased stats and the like. It doesn't kill the game if you don't get her.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

Nothing wrong with expecting people to spend FREE freaken kobans on trying to get the girl.

If folks saved up all their free kobans to get the girl, they are extremely likely to do so and have some left over. On a one month rotation, if you saved for 3 months for your class girl, I doubt too many people would fail at all. I guess that is too much to expect. On a two month rotation, that's 6 months of free kobans.

Also, legendary girl is kinda important for HC as Fairy sucks in comparison, but for the others, it's about a 1% difference between their best 5 star and legendary once you factor in equipment, purchased stats and the like. It doesn't kill the game if you don't get her.

Not saying legendary girls should be easy by any means, for what they provide I'm find with the 3600 kobans I spent on getting her. I do think there should be a cap so that if you drop say 5/-6k kobans on refill you get a 100% drop. Also, if you save up every month to get the legendary girl that's at least 3 girls you'll definitely miss from the start of the month event.

Something else to consider is once the new harem v2 drops I'm pretty sure every girl is getting there stats changed. So boss drop and story girls will be weaker. The announcement about girls rarity says "Higher rarity girls will have higher starting stats, will require more XP to level-up and will cost more affection or money to upgrade compared the lower rarity girls." So the days of Abrael's reign are likely coming to an end.

Edited by Oliver66
used wrong word in a sentence

On 17/05/2018 at 10:37 PM, Cantrix said:

It's too soon for you to jump to conclusions. Dont be fooled by the people who got her after 20 fights. I blew 2k kobans to get her and sb else dpend 6k. The drop rate is considerably higher than the last time, but still is a pure rng mechanic.  My point is, the chance is higher than before but can still require considerable number of battles, simply because its pure rng.

Well,, another legendary event and again lost a lot of kobans and  missed out again. Very infuriating.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Oliver66 said:

Not saying legendary girls should be easy by any means, for what they provide I'm find with the 3600 kobans I spent on getting her. I do think there should be a cap so that if you drop say 5/-6k kobans on refill you get a 100% drop. Also, if you save up every month to get the legendary girl that's at least 3 girls you'll definitely miss from the start of the month event.

A cap, or a significant increase in drop rates as you go on that functions as a cap, sure.

OTOH

"A drop rate of 100% assured with the full and pvp recharges provided by the game."

Setting the cap at 192? Unless I am misunderstanding this, I don't consider this reasonable at all.

• Like 1