event ruined

kobra

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Nah, it's just that you are an easy recognisable mark. I have no idea who the other guys are, so yeah. I'm mostly happy about winning since it's more fun than losing. Had a bad streak, but I think I found the right balance now. 

I think you passed the bad streak on to me. I have had a huge run of unbeatable opponents in pvp lately. so bad I even made screenshots yesterday to get an average on opponents levels. If this continues, you'll catch and pass me soon.

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

@natstar

I owe you an apology good sir. Your wishes are golden. Went to click away 4 combat points before calling it a night and got Norou on the 3rd! 😅🎉🎊🎆

After 4 days of nothing on Levitya and this ont till the very last moment, this is a relief. It puts me in a bit of a split though. Will I change to KH or stay HC? Well short term, def HC. Spent millions on stats. 😂

But it may be good to work towards.

Congratz. I still haven't got her and I'm not expecting to, having your bad luck pressing on me. lol.

On a different note: What I would like to know is how many KH players get this girl as opposed to non KH players. Similarly For Levitya and HC players. From what I've been reading thats seems a factor in the lengendary event girl's dropformulae.B|

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, natstar said:

You could even stay hardcore and use her in your beta second spot in your harem battle team for her heal ability.

This is what i intend to look at and if i get the charm legendary when she gets released i will look at adding her to.

My Nutaku acc is becoming a drag as nothing is dropping lately, still no Norou (i didnt get Levitya either) and Silvanus still has all 3 girls (i already have Fairy) debating if i should use Kobans or give up as it is only my alt acc.

Anyone else with a Nutaku acc and a HH acc having the same luck with lack of drops?

4 hours ago, DHarry said:

I know he has, that's what makes it so 'bad'. Bremen has a girl still too, but hey, I never fight the guy anymore, so that's normal. Gruntt on the other hand... tight bastard.

Ninja Spy 1 left, I got one on the legend event

Gunt,, 2 left

Eddie 2 left

Donnie 1 left [got 2 back to back

SlimAnus 2 left

Brem 3 left.

Aside from a day on legendary and a few other hits, I avoid events so aside from the first few where I used combat points on PvP back when that was a thing, My entire time going through a level I am pounding the current boss and getting dick all.

When I started, I assumed that one would either clear a level or perhaps miss a girl and have to go back when you reached the highest level. I figure that would be a reasonable expectation. Pound away on a level for 3 to 4 weeks and then clear it up or mostly clear it up.

This once a month drop is total bull, much worse than events which are just extra fluff and legendary which most people can get if they would save their kobans.

Even for the boss girls we have now, it would take at my rate years to get them all. Might as well not drop at all and make them Epic Panch only.

When I started I figured when I finished the final boss's girls, I'd spend a few months going back to get the ones I missed and then spin Epic Panchiko. I've realized that this will never happen. I am far from the only one in this situation.

I'll say it again, it is more than reasonable to expect that when one spends 3 to 4 weeks clearing a level, that one should get from 2 to 3 girls.

I also think dropping one girl a month randomly is a ridiculous rate for a game about dropping girls.

Even worse, the boss girls have an increasing drop rate as you work on them, yet it does nothing, the patterns seem no different than legendary with it's some lucky buggers, some unlucky buggers and people who get nothing.

1 hour ago, bane1 said:

This is what i intend to look at and if i get the charm legendary when she gets released i will look at adding her to.

My Nutaku acc is becoming a drag as nothing is dropping lately, still no Norou (i didnt get Levitya either) and Silvanus still has all 3 girls (i already have Fairy) debating if i should use Kobans or give up as it is only my alt acc.

Anyone else with a Nutaku acc and a HH acc having the same luck with lack of drops?

I have an account on both. Just started the HH account about a week ago. I am lv 182 Charm with 54 girls on Nutaku. I'm at the end of the story and have been saving kobans there for a month for this event. Battled Spy now over 350 times and no girl drop. Did get around 6 gifts though.

On the new HH account, I am lv 34 Hardcore with 12 girls. I was about half way through the Ninja Village story when this Legendary event began. Ninja Spy was only at lv 38 with all four girls. After 8 battles Sung dropped and on battle #45, Norou dropped. Yesterday Solveig dropped and have gotten four gifts as well. That's with only having 14 battle points (now 16) to work with.

So yes, seems the higher level you are and the amount of girls you have certainly does effect your drop rate. I have decided that even though I like the game and have spend real money on it, if I don't get Lorou to drop in the Nutaku account, I am just going to quit altogether. It's no longer fun or entertaining, and has become a point of frustration for me. Didn't get Levitya in the previous event either (650+ battles). Still have a few more hours to try for the girl, but I don't have high hopes.

9 minutes ago, Dyraven said:

... So yes, seems the higher level you are and the amount of girls you have certainly does effect your drop rate. ...

There was a post from Jessie where she clearly said that the ammount of girls you have doesn't influenciate in the drop rates. I don't think that the level has influence on it, but this is just an opinion based on my experience with the game.  I was level 218, had 70 girls and got Norou with 38 fights. Didn't used a single koban for it.

Levitya was way harder to get and then I had less girls and levels. Got her in the last minutes of the event. Fought 312 times and used some koban refills. Obviously, there is the infamous RNG involved, but from the comments that I see in the forum most of the players had a similar experience: Norou seems to be easier to get than Levitya was.

Anyway, I'll wait until the event ends to have a clear idea on how satisfactory the drop rates were.

Good luck to you all.

11 minutes ago, kobra said:

easier to get ??? are you mad good sir ??? we have multiple ppl over 1000 fights with no drops ...me being one of them 1000 fights is a little more then a few refils

For this event, I'm considering this topic:

For the past event, I'm considering the chaos after the event. The endless posts on threads of people complaining.

Well anyway, just my impression on the situation so far.

Edited by HentaiBro

1 hour ago, Dyraven said:

HentaiBro I should clarify. My experience is for my Nutaku account. Seems that on the HH account, what you say is probably correct.

So you are saying the only way to make progress is to make a Nutaku account and start from scratch?

1 hour ago, kobra said:

easier to get ??? are you mad good sir ??? we have multiple ppl over 1000 fights with no drops ...me being one of them 1000 fights is a little more then a few refils

The exact same thing happened last time. Nobody did a rigious or even half assed data collection last time so we will never know for sure.

I offered to do one this time even though it seem seems many people are not bothering to post to the right thread and many others keep posting non relevant shit to the wrong thread making it harder for me. As such the data won't be very rigorous but it will be better than going on gut feelings.

I suppose one could start a thread asking people to report their results from the HC legendary event but I won't be the one. Also I am guessing there will be a bit of a bias as some who got no girl after a lot of tries may have quit in disgust, I have no idea what sort of percentage that would be.

I hope someone takes up the mantle for the next event. Even with the flaws, I think there is some use to that. At the very least I am curious as to how my results stack up to the average and I will use the data to determine if I will spend kobans for the charm girl or wait for HC girl 2.

From my memory of the first even and this one, I'd guess they didn't change the drop rates at all. Also if they increased it by a bit, they would have announced it to encourage more koban use. It would be self destructive madness to lower it further. I got the current girl with about 80% of the tries of the first one but sample size of 1 means nothing.

I spent all the kobans I had (3000), I used every combat point I gained the whole 4 days, not missing one, i got 10-15 affection items, but no legendary girl.
I don't care if it's random or not, since I've reached the current end of the storyline there wasn't much keeping the interest in the game anyway and this just about killed all of it.

The chance to get her should increase significantly from a certain number of fights upwards, otherwise if you have really bad luck this ruins the game for you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nbgv said:

I have read almost every page of last HC event (like 30-50 (don't remember the exact number) and I did not read the thread few days after it ended and so on) lets say complaints and it definitely looked like those that are NOT HC got her much faster than those that weren't, there were more people with fewer girls that got her faster and there were more people that were NOT HC that got her faster and cheaper

I didn't get that impression at all. A few random personal observation sure, but that can be used to "prove" just about anything, especially considering that people are more likely to post something they consider odd, or find patterns where none exist.

Show me someone who actually made an effort to 1:Ask for data from everyone and 2: collect and analyze said data and I would take that more seriously. Other than that all you have is someone noticing those who cast about madly looking for explanations to a situation they find unfair.

4 hours ago, MSM007 said:

So you are saying the only way to make progress is to make a Nutaku account and start from scratch?

Absolutely not! You are much better off on Hentai Heroes. The drops are even worse on Nutaku.

5 minutes ago, Dyraven said:

Absolutely not! You are much better off on Hentai Heroes. The drops are even worse on Nutaku.

I havn't found that to be true. My main profile is on Nutaku and from what i can tell I get girls just as well as most people that are on here. From what i know the only differences are forum access and the amounts in spending(kobans/cash)

11 hours ago, dirty harry said:

I think you passed the bad streak on to me. I have had a huge run of unbeatable opponents in pvp lately. so bad I even made screenshots yesterday to get an average on opponents levels. If this continues, you'll catch and pass me soon.

Congratz. I still haven't got her and I'm not expecting to, having your bad luck pressing on me. lol.

On a different note: What I would like to know is how many KH players get this girl as opposed to non KH players. Similarly For Levitya and HC players. From what I've been reading thats seems a factor in the lengendary event girl's dropformulae.B|

Yeah, it was horrible. I was around 2500 globally last week. Imagine hoe fast I'm flying these days. I'll enjoy it while it lasts eh. 😅

Sorry for the jinx. I guess there's only enough luck in the gane for 1 Dirty Harry at a time. 😆

I also didn't get Levitya. If you did, I'd say this theory is condirmed and real. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jrharr16 said:

I havn't found that to be true. My main profile is on Nutaku and from what i can tell I get girls just as well as most people that are on here. From what i know the only differences are forum access and the amounts in spending(kobans/cash)

Okay. My main is also on Nutaku which I started in Aug of last year, played every day and now at the end of the story. Level 184 Charm with 54 girls collected. I wasn't able to get either of the Legendary girls (and I really tried for them without spending real money). On the HH account, which I started a couple weeks ago just to have access to the forum, I am level 34 Hardcore with 12 girls and not even through the Ninja Village story yet. I got Norou on my 45th battle. That's my experience.

8 hours ago, Some other guy said:

Ninja Spy 1 left, I got one on the legend event

Gunt,, 2 left

Eddie 2 left

Donnie 1 left [got 2 back to back

SlimAnus 2 left

Brem 3 left.

DL, NS, Ed, Sil and Mecia all cleared. Gruntt 2, Bremen 1, Donny 2 and Freddy 2. I have hope to clear Freddy at least since I'll be farming is ass off. But even if I'll skip an event, it will not be to farm Donny for his 2 chicks. I need more money then to upgrade what I'll already have. So I hear you. I was looking for an end-game where I'd be sort of done for a awhile and got to to back and pick up whqt was missed. That will never happen, because then players from before us will be bored and quit or allt least complain a lot. Moving target. Pretty annoying. 

19 minutes ago, DHarry said:

That will never happen, because then players from before us will be bored and quit or allt least complain a lot. Moving target. Pretty annoying. 

I like games with end points. Sadly it doesn't seem to be a thing, at least not here. There is room for one more map area on the map. Maybe they won't expand it further.

59 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

I like games with end points. Sadly it doesn't seem to be a thing, at least not here. There is room for one more map area on the map. Maybe they won't expand it further.

Enuf room for a 3rd and 4th map. etc. Why wud they stop?

• Guest locked this topic