event ruined

kobra

59 minutes ago, Ben9 said:

Without knowing how the loot table is implemented this is all speculation either way.

Chthughas example is fine, but it could also be implemented like -- loot table one is prize 1%, cash 99%.   IF you get prize, loot table two is gifts 80%, girl 20%.  This is quite a common way to code things actually as it helps keep "overall prize chance" and "prize choice" odds independent of each other if you want to change something later. 

In any case, depending on how the odds are set, girl may still be equal or higher chance than the last event, based on very limited set of results that are shared it does seem that way.   A pity timer would definitely help with the edge cases that have bad luck.

I'm kinda thinking along the same lines as what I believe Kobra was and that its a lottery type system . Where you have say a 1in 100 chance of a improved drop , thus giving you a 99% chance on money with a 1% chance on either a affection item or the girl with their % being whatever . Just as a hypothetical example : you hit that 1% for upgraded loot now you have a 1% chance for the girl , a 45% chance for flowers , a 30% chance for heart , a 15% chance for jewelry , and a 9% chance for lingerie . that could explain the results I am seeing from my own experience as the lower tiered aff items I got considerably more of then the higher tiered . But as we said before it is all speculation when the devs refuse to give any hard fact .

it may be a 2% for upgraded loot or even slightly higher , this would explain why it seems for some people easier to get and others basically impossible . If the drop rate was 1 in 10000 last time and now its a factor of 1% of a 3% drop it would increase the overall odds of getting it while still keeping it extremely elusive for a lot of people . But if this is the case and its a lottery system then Kobra was correct in saying that adding the affection items is actually decreasing the ability to get her as without them it would be the flat upgraded % rather then a % of a % . I can see at least 3 different ways that the system could be run but the most logical is the lottery , still only speculation .

Edited by Dirk Diggler
additional info
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Dirk Diggler said:

If someone wants to crunch the numbers , please do , but I don't think the 20 affection items I listed would equal the difference between a maxed ninja at 5.5k and a maxed fal at 26.5k or even rook if you have him maxed . I could be wrong but my brain hurst after all that and I don't feel like doing the math right now ...

It's not even close to the 26.5k you would get from fighting a maxed out Finalmecia.  I crunched my numbers from my time fighting Ninja Spy and it came out to about 17k per fight with the affection gifts.  But obviously then you fall prey to RNG, and it appears you have not only missed out on the girl but you're falling short on affection gifts as well (all those flowers, ugh).

The affection gifts you list total 19,400 points of affection.  At $417 per point that's a total value of $8,089,000.

1,500 battles with Ninja Spy at $5,500 a pop nets you $8,250,000.

Total cash value = $16,339,800 or approximately $10,893 per fight.  But I believe that is on the low end of the RNG spectrum.  Even at the high end, I do not believe Ninja Spy comes close to matching a maxed out Finalmecia, more like a maxed out Sylvanus.

• Thanks 1

So if i have 50% for money 30% for gift and 20% for girl every time go above the 50% i get gift where if there are no gifts i get girl so this event is nerve braking , money and time wasting BS.

Edited by Soullord

Kobra , your not the only one , the group I'm working with is taking a sample of 100 accounts and so far 0 have had a success , they are ranging from 600 battles to over 2000 per single account , one of mine has gone through over 17000 kobans . Also keep in mind if people are being secretive about info and you are starting on the correct path they tend to shut up to keep from confirming the info they want kept secret . I may not be able to say with complete fact that it is a lottery style system , but the numbers we have are looking like that is the case . each account seems to get lower tired aff items before higher , the amounts vary small numbers but over this many accounts it starting to give us a bigger picture .

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dirk Diggler said:

Kobra , your not the only one , the group I'm working with is taking a sample of 100 accounts and so far 0 have had a success , they are ranging from 600 battles to over 2000 per single account , one of mine has gone through over 17000 kobans .

Sooo, how did your group handle this?

You all got multiple accounts, or is it a large group of people?

• Like 1

I will tell you this I have been trying for the past 3 days only got 4 legendary drops, No girl, and a lot of 5500 cash. Just now I went 20 battles to see what kind of chance for even a gift, and all I got was the waste of time money. Just finished another set of 20 spending Kobans on both. I got a necklace in 40 tries. Oh and I tried for one of the girls last time, and who did I get, The Maid. yup gave up.

Oh and how about something to spend energy on while we wait for the coming soon, that we have been waiting 3 or 4 weeks for.

Edited by Dennis4163

14 minutes ago, Sombre said:

I would love to heard a word for kinkoid about this. 

If the affection item (when dropped) reset the drop chance of the girl. 

Nope, Event harem members and affection gifts have a set drop rate and don't work like boss girls who have a different drop rate that has an increased drop rate every time you fail to get one to drop.

he is just speculating and no you cant they do have the same drop table , and i do wonder how much does it increase after every battle since 1000 battles is not enough to boost the chance to actually make the haremete drop

Edited by kobra

I ask because if the affection item (when you drop it) reset the chance to drop the girl. Then it's really shitty.

"Every battle since 1000 battles is not enough to boost the chance to actually make the haremete drop" <= If this boost is reset, i mean. 

and there is no chance that a gift AND the girl will drop in the same battle

that never happens -- not for boss girls, not for event girls, not for revival event girls, and not for Legendary event girl

Never. Ever. Never never ever. 

Only 1 prize per battle

screenshot required to prove otherwise

• Thanks 1

mmm i think for my experience is that type of formula:

RollDie = RNG(1000)

select case RollDie(1) then call function Get_Girl

case RollDie(2) then call function Get_Gift_Flowers

case RollDie(3) then call function Get_Gift_Deck

case RollDie (=>6) then call Function Pay$$$

end select case

Because is the most easy for coding and have the drop table with all elements in one only roll (numbers of the RNG can be for gifts from 2 to 10, 11 to 20.. not only one numerical value, and yes the random bumber can se RNG(10000) or any chance for % you like) in RNG(1000) is 0.1%

Nobody know. 

It's a big secret keep by kinkoid. And i don't know why they make story about it. If the drop rate was published it will change nothing. Apparently the droprate is so much shit than they are embarrassed to show it. ;)

Edited by Sombre

but they did say like a few updates ago that the ods of geting a haremete will increase for each failed battle , now decide what is it , does it or does it not increase after each battle ???

Edited by kobra

to answer a few questions , yes there are multiple accounts and there is a decent size group of us . Yes we do plan to share the statistic we have once this is over and they are completed . Yes we do have background in the gaming industry . Yes several of us would be considered "professional gamers" , myself I am more of a tech guy if you cant tell already . Yes I do understand lottery systems , raffle systems , upgrade tables , flat % values as well as sliding scale , progressive and several other forms of reward systems . I also believe that you have stated once in the past that event do not have a progressive scale and are a flat % , I can say I believe this event is not progressive thus far . at this point its looking like a upgraded scale or lottery , but not a flat % . Yes I am speculating at this point , but I am also speculating off of what we are experiencing . Stat wise at least one account should have found the girl even if 0 kobans were used . with kinkoid deciding to keep everyone in the dark for their own reasons you leave us no other choice but to take the numbers we have and apply it where it seems to fit best , so if your worried that out "speculation" is going to be incorrect then please feel free to set us straight with the real numbers ....

Side note , I'm guessing you asking about multiple accounts is so you can try to use a ban of some sort to try and keep us quiet?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

so now that you mention that legendary haremete drop chance does not scale and you dont have a pitty rate , mean the developers are doing it on purpose to milk as many kobans out of the curent population of players playing the game , since they did change it for the whole game since everyone was frustrated that GIRLS DID NOT DROP, it all makes even more sense now , add a special event with a limited girl , then add even more loot to the drop table so chances are even lower to actually be able to clear it , and look at the cash roll in from the dumb F.... players stupid enough to actually invest themselves in aquiring the haremete , well thats one mistake i wont make again....

2 hours ago, Digglers Dirk said:

with kinkoid deciding to keep everyone in the dark for their own reasons you leave us no other choice but to take the numbers we have and apply it where it seems to fit best , so if your worried that out "speculation" is going to be incorrect then please feel free to set us straight with the real numbers ...

This.  In another thread (subsequently closed) Jessie actually scolded us for discussing drop rates because we "don't have the facts" and suggested we should ask the development team.  If they would just give us the real numbers then none of this wild speculation and experimentation would be necessary.  What are the developers hiding?  We are smart.  We can take it.  Just tell us how the damn game works and you will see a lot fewer pissed off players.

2 hours ago, Sombre said:

Nobody know. 

It's a big secret keep by kinkoid. And i don't know why they make story about it. If the drop rate was published it will change nothing. Apparently the droprate is so much shit than they are embarrassed to show it. ;)

If the drop rate was posted and it was not a 100% drop rate then people would complain and ask for it to be increased.

The problem is that having it at a 100% drop rate does not stop people complaining about event harem members because you have people complaining about starting their account after the event had ended and you would also have people complain that did not know the event was on or people complaining that could not play during the time the event was on.

Having the pity counter/timer effect event harem members would be a nice thing to have because every failed attempt would increase your chances of getting her to drop but that might only end up giving a 100% chance for them to drop for players that used kobans to fight the boss more times.

• Guest locked this topic