Patch Notes 23/05/18 Girls Rarity Discussion

Levitya costing me 19.4m to upgrade, so it get cheaper by 400k.

Not bad I guess.

Gotta max my Norou 5 star affection fast i guess... else going to cost me additional 9k affection. That is a lot...

• Like 1

I give a suggestion
seen the new update, which characterizes the rarity of girls, I think that to get them it is not right to hope for luck!
you should put a goal (more or less difficult depending on the rarity of the girl) to be reached in order to get it.
I'll give you an example:
until yesterday I played and spent a lot of my kobans in order to get "Norou the droid" but I did not do it, maybe others got it with a lot less matches played against mine. I do not think it's right.

• Like 2

il y a 8 minutes, bc.joeyscouts@gmail.com a dit :

So ... I have Samane and Princess Noemy maxed on affection, but not upgraded to 5 star due to no $$. Then I have Kalissa, 4 star and quarter way to 5 star. The way I understand, these will be much cheaper to upgrade if I wait. Is this correct? Sorry if it is a simple question but I'm a little confused 

They will be a LOT cheaper in two days, yes... :x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

items will cost the same.
I don't know about the rest, because on the test server people simply do not have enough girls to test that.

I'll ask about the discount part in the discord server.

Is there a way to join the test server? :x

• Thanks 1

These are starting stats, right?

Is the same formulae used to calculate the 3, 4, 5 star stats or is that going to change. If it changes shouldn't we know now? I'm gonna spend all I have tomorrow and would hate to be dissapointed the day after like a seventeen year gullable schoolgirl.:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Legendary girls will be more expensive.

I wish I had known this sooner, then I would have gotten Levitiya to star 5 for sure. and save enough money for Norou to become star 4 by now.

Oh well. Actually I'm just glad I was able to acquire these girls at all. So no problems here.

Here's an example for affection cost:

The affection's requirement for Legendary Girls will be 1.800/4.500/11.250/22.500/45.000 for the grade 1 to 5

The Cost in money for Legendary Girls' grade quest will be the following 720.000/1.800.000/4.500.000/9.000.000/18.000.000 for the grade 1 to 5

At the moment the cost for upgrade for this 53rd girl is 19.4 million

As of Wednesday this legendary girl will cost 18.0 million

(with thanks to @bane1

image.png.7c30c5bf8ea566cc93630a39cb057a7a.png

Currently it costs 60.400-25.500= 34.900 affection

Wednesday it costs 45.000 affection which is 45.000-35.900=9.100 more in affection

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I´ve a question... 

If the affection required for Girls to upgrade from 2 stars to 3 stars is less from what it has.

A girl has 4852 affection and need 2000 affection more to increas to 3 star, but with this update she only need 3.375 affection to be a 3 star girl, will she be automaticaly a 3 star girl ?

Sorry if it´s a little complycated to understand. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Asgar said:

Is there a way to join the test server? :x

4 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

I'd love to know that too, but as far as I know, only Patreons go there... (i may be wrong, though...)

no way to join the test server, it was by invitation only to their Patreons and some active Discord posters, a while ago

they are not inviting anyone new at this time, nor for the foreseeable future

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

it was announced but not guaranteed

For exp. I got Rabi ( rare girl ) at 2 star and i need 12 150 aff for star 3 ( max ), with this patch i need only 2000 aff to get her to max star.
Is this correct ? if it is, ill save 4 million on aff items. Lenalee ( Common Girls ) is my 78 girl.. so from 64000 aff i need from 1 star to star 5, now i need 4500 aff from 1 - 5 star ?

i see youa re changing the afection lvl once again , so what happens to all the items that we already invested in the girls , especialy ppl who upgraded future comon and starter girls to lvl 5 , where the costs are huge , and player stht have around 100 girls where evey girl gosts 15.000 points just for lvl 3 , what happened to all the thousands of kobans spent so far ??

is there any compensations ???

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Rip items worth of 50k affection for my Abräel..feels really bad man..seems like i really should swap from Charm since it still has no legendary girl and the weakest of all Harmony-Effects (i mean, for real, around 1.3k dmg reduction when hardcore does like +3-4k and know-how heals around 3-4k?), together with none of these new "epic" charm girls in my harem..

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

so does that mean the affection meters will be reset for all the girls, regardless of rarity and will not go up in affection amount with every new girl added in? for instance, i have several girls on the 3 star rank, Iron Viola, Hildr, Samane, and Bonnie, to be used as an example, and their current requirements for the next rank up are 4,045, 4,175, 4,337, and 4,483, respectively. does this new update mean that the affection value will be the same amount for each girl of the same rarity and star rank? or will it continue to be increased per each new added girl? 

1 hour ago, Jack_HH said:

I just want to say, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you very much for being so clear and specific with the new upgrading costs. Now I know which girls to upgrade before the update and for which ones I should wait.

Just a question, is there a plan to give 5 stars to all legendary girls, or are Levitya and Norou going to have a clear advantage against the rest of legendaries?

Eventually, ALL the girls will be 5 stars, per a post by Jessie in Discord a while ago, when Bunny was the first girl to get 5 stars

ALL

THE

GIRLS

As to when which girls get 5 stars, nothing has been mentioned or even rumored

• Like 1

Got Levitya up to max affinity just need to buy scene, glad i didnt have enough money now as it looks like it will drop from 19.4 mill to 18 mill. And with Fairy 5* also dropping in price i can put what i would have spent on them to upgrading Norou past 3*. Happy days xD

• Like 1

How the affection that you have now will be transfered to the post patch?

For example, lets say that I have a 4 stars Norou and applied all the affection needed to update to five stars, just need to pay the money/kobans to upgrade. After the patch I'll just need to pay for the adjusted money (18.000.000)/Kobans(6.000) or will have to complete the 45000 in affection and then pay to upgrade?

And what if I have a value in between? Let's say 50% of what I need. Will it be transfered as 50% of the adjusted value?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, HentaiBro said:

How the affection that you have now will be transfered to the post patch?

For example, lets say that I have a 4 stars Norou and applied all the affection needed to update to five stars, just need to pay the money/kobans to upgrade. After the patch I'll just need to pay for the adjusted money (18.000.000)/Kobans(6.000) or will have to complete the 45000 in affection and then pay to upgrade?

And what if I have a value in between? Let's say 50% of what I need. Will it be transfered as 50% of the adjusted value?

Thats exactly how i am atm, hopefully as the affection is maxed and  has a green star this wont change and only the price of 18mill will be needed.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Blain said:

Eventually, ALL the girls will be 5 stars, per a post by Jessie in Discord a while ago, when Bunny was the first girl to get 5 stars

ALL

THE

GIRLS

As to when which girls get 5 stars, nothing has been mentioned or even rumored

We receive since those news each month 6 new 3*-Girls with a 2-Week-Event and only 1-2 Girls are updated/added to 5*. If they continue with this, we will NEVER get all girls at 5*

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dirty harry said:

Ayayayayay,

Much sooner than expected and only one and a half day to adapt. Let's figure out how to best spend kobans and money.

Also, seems important to know. Do xp and aff stay the same or will they be recalculated.

a mod on Discord answered this. I'll post the screenshot so there's no confusion about what was said

Screenshot (158).png

• Thanks 6