Patch Notes 23/05/18 Girls Rarity Discussion

8 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Only very early in the game and for epic girls from newer players and legendary girls for everyone.
In the long run it will save you money.

Well, that's a good thing.

However, I take it that this new patch won't change the girls income at all? 

Because if it doesn't, then it's kinda ridiculous that common girls have better income than Epic girls or so. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Well, that's a good thing.

However, I take it that this new patch won't change the girls income at all? 

Because if it doesn't, then it's kinda ridiculous that common girls have better income than Epic girls or so. 

no change in incomes.
that you are legendary doesn't mean you are good in earning money xD

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Oliver66 said:

Love this update. One thing I noticed is that starter girls are actually getting more expensive, unless you didn't get dark lords drops until 10th harem member or more. My Sheheramazond 3rd star currently costs 90k after the update 3rd star is going up to 225k. Bunny needs 700 affection at 3 stars and is going up to 1125.

Indeed. I've just done the calculations for my modest 14-girls harem (3 weeks of play), and I'm finding that I'm rather lucky with how I've upgraded them so far, before the changes kick in.

(Affection points valued at their 417 money/point market price)

Bunny (Starter, 4-starred): saved 453696 on affection, saved 638100 on scenes
Juliette (Starter, 4-starred): saved 72141 on affection, saved 472500 on scenes
Red Battler (Starter, 4-starred): lost 309414 on affection, saved 312300 on scenes
Ankyo (Starter, 3-starred): saved 7506 on affection, saved 239400 on scenes
Agate (Common, 3-starred): saved 283560 on affection, saved 562500 on scenes
Shehera (Starter, 3-starred): lost 171804 on affection, saved 183600 on scenes
Kimie (Starter, 3-starred): lost 261459 on affection, saved 155700 on scenes
Arcana (Starter, 3-starred): lost 351114 on affection, saved 127800 on scenes
Nuladva (Rare, 3-starred): saved 1388610 on affection, saved 1854900 on scenes (!!!)
Sung Tai ki (Common, 3-starred): lost 164715 on affection, saved 423000 on scenes
Solveig (Common, 3-starred): lost 254370 on affection, saved 395100 on scenes
Pilot Ankyo (Rare, 3-starred): saved 1119645 on affection, saved 1771200 on scenes (!!!)
Rumiko (Common, 3-starred): lost 433680 on affection, saved 339300 on scenes
Jennie (Common, 2-starred): lost 116760 on affection, saved 113400 on scenes

So, players like me who are really getting into the full game right from the start, including winning rare girls from events, they'll have quite the rude awakening when they try to update those rare's. Will be even more massive for those who start playing Epic Pachinko right away and get even higher-tier girls early on.

Edit: I'm gonna have to try to get enough affection to greenlight Bunny's 5th star, that's the only thing I have available right now that's going to get more expensive after the change.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 2

Right now I have Windia, Bass & Norou to boost the affection... 

Going to hurt a lot to decide which to boost the affection.

On the other hand, it seems like Mavin have a better rarity than the rest of the world girl, is that intentional?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fiel said:

I wish I had known this sooner, then I would have gotten Levitiya to star 5 for sure. and save enough money for Norou to become star 4 by now.

Oh well. Actually I'm just glad I was able to acquire these girls at all. So no problems here.

The changes was announced at the beginning of the month.

There was at least one thread about it. I think I started a thread asking if people were going to change their efforts based on announced changes.

I 5 stared Levitiya and will have Norou at 4 stars by Wednesday.

I completely stopped putting money and affection items on common and start girls and took Fairy out of my battle team in favor of epic and rare girls.

I don't know why anyone else didn't do there, there was plenty of warning in advance.

As for people complaining [not you Fiel] about all those resources they spent 4 and 5 staring common and starter girls before the change [and I am in that situation]

Damn, bit female dogs just gotta complain about everything.

When we did 5 star all those girls, get still got advantage for them, both extra cash and for use in the battle team in particular.

Also this will make things much cheaper going forward.

Those girls are not going to lose their 5 stars.

I consider the announcement to be good. Sure I'll be a bit sad for all that cash and kobans spent leveling those girls but I either needed them for battle team [Bunny Fairy] or I had the spare cash and affection items.

• Like 3

Right now, with the 93 girls I have, the cost to upgrade Kalissa from 3 to 4 stars is 2.7 million credits. After the update, given that she's a common girl, that will go down to 900k, plus another 1.8 million to get her to five stars. So, for the money I need now to upgrade her one level, I'll be able to upgrade her two.

And then I have a lot of other girls like Jennie, Ankyo, Princess Noemy, Abraël and Samane at 4 stars and Lenaëlle still at 3, that (if the money outcome of the girls stays the same) I'll be able to upgrade rather easily. Sure, Levitya and Norou, now at 3 stars, will be more expensive, but I will also be making a more money too.

So, as long as the money we get from the girls doesn't change, this update will be quite good for me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Masters said:

In America, if a purchased item goes on sale within 1-2 weeks (depending on franchise), you can take your receipt back to the store and get the difference refunded. Will anything like that happen here?

The changes were announced more than 2 weeks ago.

1 minute ago, Some other guy said:

The changes were announced more than 2 weeks ago.

But not the *details*.

It's like a store puts up a sign, "Soon! All new changes to stock and Club Memberships", but that's short a lot of information, such as pricing and how your current membership will be affected.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Eman said:

Right now, with the 93 girls I have, the cost to upgrade Kalissa from 3 to 4 stars is 2.7 million credits. After the update, given that she's a common girl, that will go down to 900k, plus another 1.8 million to get her to five stars. So, for the money I need now to upgrade her one level, I'll be able to upgrade her two.

And then I have a lot of other girls like Jennie, Ankyo, Princess Noemy, Abraël and Samane at 4 stars and Lenaëlle still at 3, that (if the money outcome of the girls stays the same) I'll be able to upgrade rather easily. Sure, Levitya and Norou, now at 3 stars, will be more expensive, but I will also be making a more money too.

So, as long as the money we get from the girls doesn't change, this update will be quite good for me.

The incomes don't change, unless they screw me on this as well, and change them as well xD
(They stayed the same on the test server after they launched this patch).

29 minutes ago, Valgo said:

On the other hand, it seems like Mavin have a better rarity than the rest of the world girl, is that intentional?

I asked about that as soon as the list of the rarities was known about a month ago.
It is intentional, although they didn't give a reason as to why it is intentional.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Masters said:

But not the *details*.

It's like a store puts up a sign, "Soon! All new changes to stock and Club Memberships", but that's short a lot of information, such as pricing and how your current membership will be affected.

It was obvious to me and others that one should pound everything into legendary girls and ignore common and rares.

There was a bit more detail then that. Most girls would be cheaper, some would be more expensive and it would be based on rarity for which a list was kindly provided.

There was even a discussion it the topic.

Short of a developer flying over to you house and provide a powerpoint presentation...

The only surprising thing is how much of a discount the common and starter girls got.

59 minutes ago, Blain said:

or they become a subset of the Legendary girls, in the same way the starter girls are listed in the patch notes as a subset of the Common category

All girls in the Epic Pachinko can be acquired, if the player simply opens his wallet and buys enough kobans to spin enough times and get all the girls. Not many will, but the point is, it's possible

Legendary event girls, however, can't just be bought, as we saw with some people dumping enormous amounts of kobans for them and still not getting them. That's probably the reason the devs will give for not 5 starring the other Legendary girls, to keep the Legendary event ones really Legendary

Oh boy, do I disagree with that! Legendary pachinko girls are so much harder to get than their legendary days counterparts!

What is the most kobans a user has invested in a legendary days' girl? I red a little over 10,000 (I'm using Hentai Heroes' values), on part because after so many failures most players gave up, but also because there comes a point when it becomes nearly statistically impossible for an outcome to repeat itself. Considering all epic pachinko permanent girls (24), plus all the bosses' girls (29), plus the 5 event girls, to 100% ensure to get the legendary pachinko girl, on the most extreme an noob scenario, you would need to spend 313,200 kobans.

And yeah, that's a pretty extreme scenario. But I already got all bosses' girls with the exception of the ones in Heroes University, plus a bunch of permanent pachinko girls and I'll still have only 10% chance to get the legendary pachinko girl on the next event. I would be spending 5,400 kobans for a 10% chance to get the legendary.

At the moment I have 3 legendary girls: Levitya, Norou and Alexandra. It costed me 21,600 kobans to get Alexandra (I didn't know at the time that she was going to be considered "legendary", but I was obsessed with getting her so I treated her like such), while Norou costed me  4,319 (standard, as I have red), and Levitya costed me nothing (I got pretty lucky). Yeah, I got other 3 pachinko girls while trying to get Alexandra, but I have never red about someone spending more than 20,000 to get a legendary days' girl.

I bet you all my kobans that, even after all the complaining, more players have Levitya and Norou than the ones that have Sabine, even when it was announced that she was going to be a legendary while her event was running.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Masters said:

I agree and echo the question about any sort of refund or compensation for the amount of money/points spend to Upgrade girls who are now ging to be much less powerful and would have been cheaper had they been left un-upgraded.

In America, if a purchased item goes on sale within 1-2 weeks (depending on franchise), you can take your receipt back to the store and get the difference refunded. Will anything like that happen here?

Personally, It would be sweet if either those who missed out on Levitya were to be given her now, or a a number of Free 10xEpic Pachinko spins (based on a scaling schedule of factors such as Player level/progress and size of harem). I mean, for all that I spent to Max affections of my haremettes which are maxed, I'd be happy with FOUR 10xEpic spins… or something like. I'd even accept 2 10x and 20 single Epic spins.

Those stores do it in the interest of good customer relations. There's no consumer protection law that limits or dictates what those kind of stores have to do with sale prices and refunding the difference after the initial full priced purchase. Purely a customer relations decision by the store.

Same thing here, it would be purely a customer relations decision. Unless Bulgaria has the strongest consumer protection laws in the entire world xD

short answer: no

long answer: hell no

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

The changes was announced at the beginning of the month.

There was at least one thread about it. I think I started a thread asking if people were going to change their efforts based on announced changes.

I 5 stared Levitiya and will have Norou at 4 stars by Wednesday.

I completely stopped putting money and affection items on common and start girls and took Fairy out of my battle team in favor of epic and rare girls.

I don't know why anyone else didn't do there, there was plenty of warning in advance.

I think it's fair enough. Those of us who are more casual won't know every little bit about the game. And those who are researching and ask around in the community gets a few small advantages.

It's only natural, so I'm perfectly fine with it. Hopefully I can acquire the 8K affection needed for 4 star before wednesday as well.

4 hours ago, Ajeje said:

I give a suggestion
seen the new update, which characterizes the rarity of girls, I think that to get them it is not right to hope for luck!
you should put a goal (more or less difficult depending on the rarity of the girl) to be reached in order to get it.
I'll give you an example:
until yesterday I played and spent a lot of my kobans in order to get "Norou the droid" but I did not do it, maybe others got it with a lot less matches played against mine. I do not think it's right.

1 minute ago, Some other guy said:

Is there going to be a rebalancing/change of the girls HC KH and Charm starts.

For some reason I have the impression there will be. I don't recall seeing it in the notes.

yup

that's why the game will be offline for 2 hours on Wednesday, they have to change a lot of girl stats. Ankyo will actually be relevant for the first time in the history of ever.

Or I could be wrong about Ankyo. I hates the mathing. I get all rashy around numbers

Speaking of which, any interest in running some of those number-y things on the XP costs they announced in the patch notes? Affection numbers are easy, just do 1.9 x main stat at 3 stars and 2.5 x main stat at 5 stars. Easier than making your password PASSWORD

but those XP calculations look like progressions or something, and I can't count past 10 without taking my shoes off

Thanks in advance!

The patch notes say there should be a link to a full list of the new stats for the girls but I cant find it. Can someone provide me with the link please? Has anyone done the calculations on whether the common 5 star girls will still be better for PVP than Epic/Legendary 3 star girls? How much larger will the new gap between Levitya/Norou and the rest of the 5 star girls become?

36 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

The incomes don't change, unless they screw me on this as well, and change them as well xD
(They stayed the same on the test server after they launched this patch).

That's good to know, thanks.

5 minutes ago, BraumII said:

The patch notes say there should be a link to a full list of the new stats for the girls but I cant find it. Can someone provide me with the link please? Has anyone done the calculations on whether the common 5 star girls will still be better for PVP than Epic/Legendary 3 star girls? How much larger will the new gap between Levitya/Norou and the rest of the 5 star girls become?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GTm9aSX6yyg9ciUs8E6s_Ql3EwW8wiY6hc8c8mBnZ18/edit#gid=0

And the legendary 3-star girls will be slightly better than the best common/starter 5-star girls.
It isn't that big of a difference. I believe the difference between Fairy and Abraël/Samane is currently bigger >,<

Good thing I spent a shitton of kobans and got Cora and Easter Bunny. Paired with Levitya, now I don't have a reason to switch to know-how, which i've been contemplating for a while.

I'm happy I got Cora over Tachibana.

*revisits Cora's affection scenes*

Actually never mind can I trade her

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, aryan1 said:

I just wasted over 15k affection on Jennie to go from 4 to 5 stars, will I be refunded the items or something?

Hah... dream on... at least you did't waste 15m to upgrade it.