Patch Notes 23/05/18 Girls Rarity Discussion

2 minutes ago, Haile said:

NPC battles will make more money than the harem if you fight them enough.

So it will just take some time? I'm currently 60 level -I know ı am a little bit rushing- to make the Norou 4 star I need 22,101 points how many times will it take and another question, Do u recommend to get kobans with moneyi if u recommend which level will be most efficient?

1 minute ago, sentinel003 said:

Nobody is talking about the place in the harem, I am talking about moving in their strength.

Have you raised their star level yet? Because my lv1 2nd star Abreal has 4.81 charm now.

18 minutes ago, sentinel003 said:

I didn't notice any change in my Harem regarding stats. Did it go live?

Was expecting that some of the rare girls will be stronger than the current ones I am using.

5* starter still better than 3*  legendary, the latter has more main stat but still lose in overall

8 minutes ago, jjjincx said:

So it will just take some time? I'm currently 60 level -I know ı am a little bit rushing- to make the Norou 4 star I need 22,101 points how many times will it take and another question, Do u recommend to get kobans with moneyi if u recommend which level will be most efficient?

Yeah, each NPC starts at a base level which increases by one every five battles, as does the money you get from winning.  You should hit the max well before you finish the story in any area.  Max out the stars for each one.  That used to be a return on investment of about 11 years if you wanted to get to five stars but this update has made that a lot better.  It's not fast but it's good for the long run.  If you want to buy Kobans, spend them on star upgrades.  I don't recommend it though.

Edited by Haile

5 minutes ago, sentinel003 said:

Nobody is talking about the place in the harem, I am talking about moving in their strength.

Common Abrael's main stat went from 3.8 to 3.7 . I guess these numbers are rounded. So there might not be much to see.

Rare Flight Attendant went from 3.9 to 4.3. You should see a 10% difference there. Do you have any before and after data?

1 minute ago, dirty harry said:

Common Abrael's main stat went from 3.8 to 3.7 . I guess these numbers are rounded. So there might not be much to see.

Rare Flight Attendant went from 3.9 to 4.3. You should see a 10% difference there. Do you have any before and after data?

No, I was just expecting FA and other rare girls to be stronger now. I guess I was wrong.

2 minutes ago, Haile said:

Yeah, each NPC starts at a base level which increases by one every five battles, as does the money you get from winning.  You should hit the max well before you finish the story in any area.  Max out the stars for each one.  That used to be a return on investment of about 11 years if you wanted to get to five stars but this update has made that a lot better.  If you want to buy Kobans, spend them on star upgrades.  I don't recommend it though.

But while my level increases ı feel like my equipments wont be enough for battle otherwise wasnt the game main idea to make a biggest harem ? So I'm planning to buy kobans after I hit 200 level or etc. what will be u'r suggestion.Or shoul I just do my daily missions any move on.

Just now, sentinel003 said:

So, if you don't have a legendary girl the only difference is in upgrade price?

I thought that the rare 3-star ones will be stronger than the common 5 star.

Technically they are. If you have a common girl who is currently on 3/5 stars vs a rare or greater girl on 3/3 stars of equal level the rarer girl will have higher stats. Until the 3-star girls get upgraded to 5-star the 5 stars have the advantage.

3 minutes ago, jjjincx said:

But while my level increases ı feel like my equipments wont be enough for battle otherwise wasnt the game main idea to make a biggest harem ? So I'm planning to buy kobans after I hit 200 level or etc. what will be u'r suggestion.Or shoul I just do my daily missions any move on.

I've never lost an NPC battle.  Just pick your team based on who has the highest stats in your specialty.  Daily missions are always a good idea.  Money, items and pretty much the only way to raise your level, which makes the girls stronger when you raise them with you.

Edited by Haile

6 minutes ago, sentinel003 said:

So, if you don't have a legendary girl the only difference is in upgrade price?

I thought that the rare 3-star ones will be stronger than the common 5 star.

Yeah, me too but in my case I think epic 3-star will be better (rare should be on par) so I trade in epic 3* in before update. And now I put my 5* back. Those 2* different seem effect a lot. My 5* starter is on par with 3* legendary (full star/lv possible)

Edited by RenHarem
add info

1 minute ago, Haile said:

I've never lost an NPC battle.  Just pick your team based on who has the highest stats in your specialty.  Daily missions are always a good idea.  Money, items and pretty much the only way to raise your level, which makes the girls stronger when you raise them with you.

What I mean with battle it was battle section of homepage the online one.

1 minute ago, jjjincx said:

What I mean with battle it was battle section of homepage the online one.

With those ones you just have to figure out what you can realistically win against based on their stats.

5 minutes ago, RenHarem said:

Yeah, me too but in my case I think epic 3-star will be better (rare should be on par) so I trade in epic 3* in before update. And now I put my 5* back. Those 2* different seem effect a lot. My 5* starter is on par with 3* legendary (full star/lv possible)

Once that legendary gets its 4th or 5th star though...

My lv166 5 star bunny has 1535 HC, fought a lv166 4-star Norou with 1979 KH. Don't even want to think what her stats at 5-stars will be.

Since i have no Epic girls, i'm basically getting a huge cutdown in cost of upgrading my harem.
I did a quick look over if i wanted to upgrade all the girls i have to the next level.
With the old system in place i would have needed 185.814 Affection Points,
with the new patch today i only need 92.764, basically cutting the affection requirement in half.

Since 1 affection point is 417 credits, this patch actually saved me 38.801.850.
I approve!

31 minutes ago, Oliver66 said:

My lv166 5 star bunny has 1535 HC, fought a lv166 4-star Norou with 1979 KH. Don't even want to think what her stats at 5-stars will be.

No, Oliver. You should just exclude 5* Legendary out of the topic. What I'm comparing/answering him is old school 5* (starter) vs 3* Legendary from pachinko (buff by new rarity system). 5* Legendary will surely outperform anything. I already full upgrade that as my lead. I understand you those 5* is a bit (much) cheat right :D

Edited by RenHarem

2 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

5 stars Norou is a monster, she's 40% stronger than a 5 star Samane, and 30% stronger than other 3 stars know-how legendaries. And I guess that Levitya is going to be the same for HC users.

Until Kinkoid starts upgrading other legendaries and epics to 5 stars, the legendary days' girls will have a huge advantage. 

Edited by Jack_HH

5 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

5 stars Norou IS a monster, she's 40% stronger than a 5 star Samane, and 30% stronger than other 3 stars know-how legendaries. And I guess that Levitya is going to be the same for HC users.

Until Kinkoid starts upgrading other legendaries and epics to 5 stars, the legendary days' girls will have a huge advantage. 

Its funny, I got both Levitya and Norou on my main HH account, only I'm charm. I got H.A.L. (GayHarem's Norou) on my GH account only I'm hardcore there and GH didn't have a levitya event. The only account I got a correct legendary for my class is my new know-how account that I don't really take seriously.

• Sad 1

The patch notes said:

• The Cost in kobans for Starter Girls’ grade quest will be the following 6/10/19/30/50 for the grade 1 to 5
  • The Cost of money for Starter Girls’ grade quest will be the following 36.000/90.000/225.000/450.000/900.000 for the grade 1 to 5

However, this is what I'm seeing for my planned upgrade of Bunny to grade 5:

Bunny5.jpg

The money has been changed indeed (it was 968k before the patch), but the koban cost is still the old 300. What's up?

Harem

From now on, all the girls will have a specific rarity that will influence her stats, affection and experience requirements

Girls will be divided into the following categories: common, rare, epic, legendary. With a sub-category of common girls, starter girls

The affection required will now be totally tied to the rarity of the girl and consequently won't augment as your harem increase

All the girls will see their stats rebalanced according to their rarity

As our girls are numerous and listing all the changes in stats would be consequential in this patch notes, we invite you to read them in this file

Starter Girls

The affection's requirement for Starter Girls will be 90/225/563/1125/2250 for the grade 1 to 5

The Cost in kobans for Starter Girls' grade quest will be the following 36/60/114/180/300 for the grade 1 to 5

The Cost of money for Starter Girls' grade quest will be the following 36.000/90.000/225.000/450.000/900.000 for the grade 1 to 5

The experience's requirement for Starter girls will begin with a base of 10 and each level requirement after that will be increased by 102.6645%, on average. With a slower increase on the lower level and a higher increase to the end

ex: level 2 will require 11 experiences, level 50 will require 15 experiences, level 200 will require 44 experiences and level 400 will require 196 experiences

Common Girls

The affection's requirement for Common  Girls will be 180/450/1.125/2.250/4.500 for the grade 1 to 5

The Cost in kobans for Common Girls' grade quest will be the following 72/120/228/360/600 for the grade 1 to 5

The Cost in money for Common Girls' grade quest will be the following 72,000/180,000/450,000/900,000/1,800,000 for the grade 1 to 5

The experience's requirement for Common girls will be the same than Starter girls.

Rare Girls

The affection's requirement for Rare Girls will be 540/1.350/3.375/6.750/13.500 for the grade 1 to 5

The Cost in kobans for Rare Girls' grade quest will be the following 216/360/678/1.080/1.800 for the grade 1 to 5

The Cost of money for Rare Girls' grade quest will be the following 216.000/540.000/1.350.000/2.700.000/5.400.000 for the grade 1 to 5

The experience's requirement for Rare girls will be 20% higher than Starter/Common girls.

Epic Girls

The affection's requirement for Epic Girls will be 1.260/3.150/7.875/15.750/31.500 for the grade 1 to 5

The Cost in kobans for Epic Girls' grade quest will be the following 504/840/1.578/2.520/4.200 for the grade 1 to 5

The Cost of money for Epic Girls' grade quest will be the following 504.000/1.260.000/3.150.000/6.300.000/12.600.000 for the grade 1 to 5

The experience's requirement for Epic girls will be 40% higher than Starter/Common girls

Legendary Girls

The affection's requirement for Legendary Girls will be 1.800/4.500/11.250/22.500/45.000 for the grade 1 to 5

The Cost in kobans for Legendary Girls' grade quest will be the following 720/1.200/2.250/3.600/6.000 for the grade 1 to 5

The Cost in money for Legendary Girls' grade quest will be the following 720.000/1.800.000/4.500.000/9.000.000/18.000.000 for the grade 1 to 5

The experience's requirement for Legendary girls will be 60% higher than Starter girls

• Thanks 1