Chanse of get New Girl form University?

Harumont

Got all of them, except Shina ofcourse. The first one was a lucky draw on the 88th fight. The second one dropped from the epic pachinko(damn it!!!) And the third one took me a month of farming the sensei(dropped just before the become their co-pilot event).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Harumont said:

Month???? Fuc* :(((

Get used to it. Since february patch hit, that has been the way for me to get girls. 1 girl per month, Even so, i managed to get all of the boss girls, now i can finally use kobans on the epic pachinko.

12 hours ago, Harumont said:

I already pull around 200 times and no get NO ONES!!!!!! WTF Guys??????

I fought 800+ times and no girls yet ( 226 lvl is Roko, base 110 ) Im veteran player and my advice is to keep fighting and be patient ;)

Edited by ichigosageda

I got Venan after 671 fights. I am fighting for a second girl now. Just completed 360 fights. 

Roko is likely the worst boss to drop girls. It's kinda understandable since we will have to fight him until they finish all the world scrolls.

• Like 1

@harumont

You shouldn't be here asking this question. I expect more patience from a veteran who fighted all previous bosses.

my drops with Roko: Venam 550, Noomye 670 ... Mavin still fighting.

I am currently at Level 256 with the boss. It starts at 110. That's 146 levels. Multiply the 145 levels with the (roughly) 7 battles needed to level up a boss, add the two I just did after completing a level and, well... that's 1024 battles. No girls. Not one. 

I see some of these other posts saying "Be patient. It will happen. Give it time." Uh-huh, sure. And the Jimmy Carter is going to run against Trump in the next election. It's ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. Hitting 400 is too much. Hell, the OP is right, 200 is too much. That's using the full energy bar (or stamina or fighting energy or whatever the fuck it's actually called) ten times! If we're going to regularly hit hundreds (or now, thousands) of attempts to get a SINGLE girl, why can't we have a bigger fucking energy bar? 

2 hours ago, Rev said:

I am currently at Level 256 with the boss. It starts at 110. That's 146 levels. Multiply the 145 levels with the (roughly) 7 battles needed to level up a boss, add the two I just did after completing a level and, well... that's 1024 battles. No girls. Not one. 

I see some of these other posts saying "Be patient. It will happen. Give it time." Uh-huh, sure. And the Jimmy Carter is going to run against Trump in the next election. It's ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. Hitting 400 is too much. Hell, the OP is right, 200 is too much. That's using the full energy bar (or stamina or fighting energy or whatever the fuck it's actually called) ten times! If we're going to regularly hit hundreds (or now, thousands) of attempts to get a SINGLE girl, why can't we have a bigger fucking energy bar? 

I'm sorry, but why exactly would those girls have to drop faster?

We will be stuck in this world for the rest of this year.
You will get them eventually, and yes, you just have to be patient.
It's not like you have just one week to get them, like the revival event girls.

• Like 1

I fought 6783 times and still no girl................................................................just kidding , what can I say just keep plugging away

Just like the lottery somebody is going to win. If you played this game long enough you will have some sort of horror story about 

a lack of girl drops.

200??!?!???? this literally is nothing even for the lower trolls 

we started roko sensei level 90 and now I am at level 280 with 7 fights per level this equals 1330 fights and still did not get a single girl. just chill and wait

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I'm sorry, but why exactly would those girls have to drop faster?

We will be stuck in this world for the rest of this year.
You will get them eventually, and yes, you just have to be patient.
It's not like you have just one week to get them, like the revival event girls.

I'm sorry, but why exactly would those girls have to drop slower than frozen molasses at an old age home?

On 22/05/2018 at 9:02 AM, ichigosageda said:

I fought 800+ times and no girls yet ( 226 lvl is Roko, base 110 ) Im veteran player and my advice is to keep fighting and be patient ;)

Before the last updates,It was very common,play 800+ times to get a boss girl. These new players are getting spoiled¬¬

15 minutes ago, juku2308 said:

Remove from the party carosel. Then everything is OK.Gruntt.thumb.jpg.2f6df965b4295e62a0cc7617d9762b5f.jpg

This has nothing to do with world 10 Heroes University, Roko Sensei, his girls, or how often they drop. Start a new thread in Feedback about this. Don't hijack other threads with your off-topic comments about legendary gifts that Gruntt drops, please. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rev said:

I'm sorry, but why exactly would those girls have to drop slower than frozen molasses at an old age home?

I think you and me have a different view on slow.
There is the occasional spell of bad luck, but overall it goes with a speed of 2 per month for me including all those events, which more than fast enough.

Let's me just say that people have no patience.
It's typically the best in this game to not get impatient, especially since it won't help you one bit.

Unless I'm mistaken, event girls from bosses don't affect regular boss drops. If I'm not wrong on this, my last regular boss girl was before the last revival event. the order that I got them is as follows: Edna, Rabbi, Hari, Lemia, Lenaelle, Pilot Ankyo, Norou, Festival Bonny, and Festival Solveig. Edna was the last regular girl all others were event girls with the exception of Lenaelle.

Roko started out at 109 for me and he's at 187 now actually over 600 fights, over a month of fighting him and no girl, no affection items. That's not bad luck, that's stingy drop rate.

• Like 3

Wtf is going on with event girls after last update? 550+ battles and still no girl (Fetival Solveig) from Dark Lord! Before that, I was needed about 100-200 battles to receive first one. And also ~100-150 to receive second. 

Edited by darkone

On 5/26/2018 at 4:02 PM, Chthugha said:

I think you and me have a different view on slow.
There is the occasional spell of bad luck, but overall it goes with a speed of 2 per month for me including all those events, which more than fast enough.

Let's me just say that people have no patience.
It's typically the best in this game to not get impatient, especially since it won't help you one bit.

Two per month? Including event girls? Wow. I haven't gotten anyone ASIDE from event girls since just after Levitya dropped. Somewhere around the Superhero event (before day 14) I got lucky in the Epic Pachinko and got a girl, but, nothing but event girls since then. That's well over a month. It's something like 42-50 days, as a matter of fact. You have gotten 4 girls (plus event) in that time. I've gotten more and more frustrated because having to fight a boss 1120 times (the current number) with, at most, 20 attacks at a time, is miserable. Maybe if I could make 50 attacks at a time, it could be less frustrating because it feels like more progress is being made, but I don't know.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Two per month? Including event girls? Wow. I haven't gotten anyone ASIDE from event girls since just after Levitya dropped. Somewhere around the Superhero event (before day 14) I got lucky in the Epic Pachinko and got a girl, but, nothing but event girls since then. That's well over a month. It's something like 42-50 days, as a matter of fact. You have gotten 4 girls (plus event) in that time. I've gotten more and more frustrated because having to fight a boss 1120 times (the current number) with, at most, 20 attacks at a time, is miserable. Maybe if I could make 50 attacks at a time, it could be less frustrating because it feels like more progress is being made, but I don't know.

You will get them in the end... let's just hope that it's soon xD

On 5/22/2018 at 5:11 AM, Harumont said:

I already pull around 200 times and no get NO ONES!!!!!! WTF Guys??????

I actualy got mine just a two days ago and i had gotten the troll to 270. He leveled from 269 just as i got her now i have two and am working on the third due to alreast haveing the two drop event girls and mostly going to farm for cash so i can level up all my five star girls and event girls hopefully before the next even. Btw i dont pay for the kobans i just use what i got from missions and saving up every now and then