Battle Mechanics

Yukiteru Amano

Should Hentai Heroes develop an update that allows for players to battle the same computer generated enemy(Dark Lord, Ninja Spy, Grunt, etc.) multiple times at once to shorten the the amount of times you have to battle an opponent?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should Hentai Heroes develop an update that allows for players to battle the same computer generated enemy(Dark Lord, Ninja Spy, Grunt, etc.) multiple times at once to shorten the the amount of times you have to battle an opponent?

• Yes
    • No

While I'm only Lvl. 48, with 19 opportunities to fight enemies it's rather tedious having to use them all. I would find the game  much more enjoyable if I could fight the same enemy outside of the arena 5 or 10 time simultaneously. Even with the skip function, it feels as though fighting my enemies over and over again takes far to long, especially for a game focused on casual entertainment. In fact, I feel as though all of this should constitute as grinding, which is not what I was hoping for when I began this game. I was wondering if I was the only one who felt this way and created a poll in the hopes in would encourage the developers of this game to alter the way we can spend our Combativity.

5 minutes ago, Yukiteru Amano said:

While I'm only Lvl. 48, with 19 opportunities to fight enemies it's rather tedious having to use them all. I would find the game  much more enjoyable if I could fight the same enemy outside of the arena 5 or 10 time simultaneously. Even with the skip function, it feels as though fighting my enemies over and over again takes far to long, especially for a game focused on casual entertainment. In fact, I feel as though all of this should constitute as grinding, which is not what I was hoping for when I began this game. I was wondering if I was the only one who felt this way and created a poll in the hopes in would encourage the developers of this game to alter the way we can spend our Combativity.

This game stretches out for months, if your finding the few seconds that boss battles and pvp battles take tedious I don't think you are long for this game

It's all about being patience my fellow competitor / playerB|

I voted yes, but with the caveat that I'd like to see a 10x button. It's a matter of reward animation space for items, XP and Aff can be cumulative. The bulk of the coding is already there from 10xEpic; just do the items/money (and girl) animation, then the [Awesome] button to show the XP & Aff rewards.

defently. and even remove every time when a refill is needed to ask if i want it or not is annoying. for market or harem i can deactivate it but why not for refills? if u do farming for event girls especially for legendarys its really annoying and took alot of time to do the single fights.

5 hours ago, ichigosageda said:

Naah, it kills thrill while waiting for a drop.

Sure... at the start its exciting seeing if the next battle will get you the drop, and i can see the appeal.
When you are over a 1000 battles in however, you just want the damn thing to drop so you can move on.

If a 5x or 10x is out of the question, a simple "Refight" button would be a huge improvement

Edited by EpicBacon
Spelling Error

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

Sure... at the start its exciting seeing if the next battle will get you the drop, and i can see the appeal.
When you are over a 1000 battles in however, you just want the damn thing to drop so you can move on.

If a 5x or 10x is out of the question, a simple "Refight" button would be a huge improvement

Refight option i like, but im really okay with this way, im used to it. :/ and every battle im like here she comes xD be happy with system that we have, i am because there could have been made worse way to battle :(

I voted no.  This game has a number of really horrible mechanics that are in desperate need of updates, a dire lack of any type of player/dev communication system, new story scrolls that come out very slowly, and over 150 girls who are only at 3 stars (when we've been told all girls will eventually be updated to 5 stars).  We hear over and over that the development team is small and they have too much work and no time (and it's a fair point).  I'd rather they focus the limited time and resources they do have to fixing the big problems first before adding something trivial like this (although, admittedly, it would be a nice addition).