girls not dropping

mcjr

Just look around the forum and you will see that the girls are random. At one point the patch notes stated that you should be able to get a girl every 30 days, but they might have been referring to Epic Pachinko 10x. 

il y a 7 minutes, PlusIon a dit :

Just look around the forum and you will see that the girls are random. At one point the patch notes stated that you should be able to get a girl every 30 days, but they might have been referring to Epic Pachinko 10x. 

Nope, they were referring to the anti bad luck system that was in place before February: the loot system was bugged, and the bosses were dropping only after a month. They did correct that though, so now, the bosses treat you how they please, with or without haste... 
(F....g bosses, always treating us like toys in their hands...) 

9 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

Nope, they were referring to the anti bad luck system that was in place before February: the loot system was bugged, and the bosses were dropping only after a month. They did correct that though, so now, the bosses treat you how they please, with or without haste... 
(F....g bosses, always treating us like toys in their hands...) 

Somehow I am being skeptical about it.. when I play the game for 8 months & finally Edwarda decided to drop off 1 of her regular girl.

This event seems to have a significantly lower drop rate than previous ones. I've been playing about 7 months. Previously, I was able to get all the event girls with the exception of my first event where I hadn't gotten far enough fight the boss that held one of the girls. I was okay with that since I knew in the future I'd be further along .

Now we have events like this one. You'll see lots of moderators tell you that it's just random, but I think the drop rate has been messed with behind the scenes.

You have sympathy from me.

• Like 4

I managed to get both girls this time, but there have been multiple events with two "free" girls when I couldn't manage to get any. So i'm just considering myself lucky this time around. Although I feel the need to point out that I used to be able to get both girls during an event without too much trouble, but somewhere among all the game changes, my luck lowered.

• Like 1

Eugenie dropped on the first day of this event at 5 rounds with Edwarda, today Festival Bonny was grabbed off Edwarda after the first 5 rounds.

Average of 38 rounds a day grinding on Edwarda, rough running total 263 rounds with that troll .:S

2 one shot rolls on Epic Pachinko yielded Notka and Venam.

Still haven't managed to get the 2nd event girl from the boss fights. This is the first time since I've been able to consistently beat the bosses where I'm unable to get all the event girls from the boss. Did they nerf the event girl drop rates for Festival revival 2018? Because if so, that's complete bullshit. 

I can somewhat understand affecting the rates for the normal girls dropped from the world bosses since the developers want to drive you to buy koban to get the girls from Epic Pachinko. After all this game is a business for them to make money by selling the players a "service" -_-.  And that would be completely fair, but changing the drop rates for the event girls? That I feel is a bit too far since there's no other way of getting them other than the event coming back next year or so.  

Anyways, I feel I've ranted enough and by the time there is a response (if at all) the event will most likely be over considering it's going to end in less than an hour of posting this. So bye bye Festival Bonny. At least I got Festival Solveig this time around. So thanks for listening.

• Like 1

To be honest, I got both by sheer luck. So, it is possible but a small chance. I advice to be cautious about the color behind the girls, since there's a rarity chain. I believe that yellow is supposed to be an epic girl, so if you see those you might consider to be wise about using koban. Too many already complain about the droprate, but it's still fair. I've had my fair share of events with no girls dropping, so that's the fair part. if you got every girl at every event, then there wouldn't be a point in trying, in my opinion.

Yes, I get that it's frustrating. But the truth is, which no one will like but I want this part to be included and clear, that if YOU decide to use kobans then it's on you. They don't increase chance, just the ability to play more in succession. I personally only use them for Epic P 10x.

And sorry for when the thing about having the girls stings, I'm just honest and trying to help clear things up. I love Hentai Heroes and play it as much as I can, with that I only hope for it to get better.

• Like 1

I chased Bonnie first and she dropped early day 3. Didn't get Solveig to drop and spent 400 kobains on refills. I wonder if each girl has a different drop rate and it's luck of the draw who you chase first. Seems like if I spent the entire event chasing Solveig I might not have got either girl. That said, I never seem to get an event girl drop from Dark Lord.