Maxed my Stats

PlusIon

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i wanna make an update with a question on top.

I am not good at math so can someone do them for me plz ??

My other two characters are almost maxed (i hope so) so how much more i have until i maxed them out ??

the first one is 197lvl and i reached 12001 money in the market stats, the second one is 165lvl and i reached 6001 money in the market stats.

41 minutes ago, Hotless said:

My other two characters are almost maxed (i hope so) so how much more i have until i maxed them out ??

the first one is 197lvl and i reached 12001 money in the market stats, the second one is 165lvl and i reached 6001 money in the market stats.

Level 197 - Maxed at cost 13613

Level 165 - Maxed at cost 10645

• 3 weeks later...

the table mentioned earlier assumed it was 2000 per stat before cost changed from 2 cash to 4 cash (the one that went to level 77 per se).  Or at least that is what I have to assume since I am currently at level 25 and have purchased 673 stat points in each of my stats for a total of 2019.  cost is still 2 cash units per point.

Maybe it is a total of 6000 stat points regardless of what stat is purchased.  The same may be said for the max stats per level.  Meaning that at level 30 it is 3285 purchased regardless of how they are distributed.  I am currently concentrating on reaching maximum stats for my level.  when i am sure i am close I will only put all my points into one stat.  so i can see if it maximum is base on stat or total.

2 hours ago, Aintpretty said:

the table mentioned earlier assumed it was 2000 per stat before cost changed from 2 cash to 4 cash (the one that went to level 77 per se).  Or at least that is what I have to assume since I am currently at level 25 and have purchased 673 stat points in each of my stats for a total of 2019.  cost is still 2 cash units per point.

Maybe it is a total of 6000 stat points regardless of what stat is purchased.  The same may be said for the max stats per level.  Meaning that at level 30 it is 3285 purchased regardless of how they are distributed.  I am currently concentrating on reaching maximum stats for my level.  when i am sure i am close I will only put all my points into one stat.  so i can see if it maximum is base on stat or total.

no need to try and error. all reliable info here is based on a single stat and multiplies by 3 if applied to all stats.

to avoid confusion: each stat's cost and rise is individual. there is no inter-stat influence. so having one at 2100 upgrades and thus cost rising 4 per point doesn't influence another stat having at only 200 upgrades and thus cost rising 2 per point.

Edited by Habi
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Habi said:

no need to try and error. all reliable info here is based on a single stat and multiplies by 3 if applied to all stats.

to avoid confusion: each stat's cost and rise is individual. there is no inter-stat influence. so having one at 2100 upgrades and thus cost rising 4 per point doesn't influence another stat having at only 200 upgrades and thus cost rising 2 per point.

is the stat max per stat then?

1 hour ago, test_user said:

I finally maxed my stats for my level. Took me a VERY long time of trying to save as much cash as possible but I finally did it. Now maybe I can focus on upgrading girls again

Congratz and welcome to the maxed stats club.

I play this game since early December so a friendly advice from my experience, you should always try to stop from going below 10M cash whenever you do a spending spree and because upgrading the girls is even more expensive than the market stats, you should gather at least 20M cash before attempting to upgrade the girls.

8 hours ago, Hotless said:

Congratz and welcome to the maxed stats club.

I play this game since early December so a friendly advice from my experience, you should always try to stop from going below 10M cash whenever you do a spending spree and because upgrading the girls is even more expensive than the market stats, you should gather at least 20M cash before attempting to upgrade the girls.

Thanks! That is a good idea. Right now I am under 2 million and its a weird feeling because of how much I had stocked up for so long. I'll try to build 10 million as my baseline to stay above

Just now, Chthugha said:

Yeah, it counts money spent on basically anything.

Awesome! :) For some reason I thought it was only based on purchasing goods in the market. I won't possibly be the very best for money spent this week but I think I'll land somewhere decent. I'm really glad that I stopped spending money for a long time to finally max the stats (at least until I level up lol)

I think the best way is to increase all 3 stats together by 1000 points each time and eventually you will max them out together, in my gay harem account (185lvl) i recently raised my stats again from 9001 to 10001 and they cost me around 7-9M cash in total.

Right now i have 16.5M cash stocked and when i reach 20M+ i will throw them again at stats to go all the way to 11001 so while i don't know the exact max amount i am sure that i will reach it with all 3 stats very soon (in less than a month), btw can anyone help me by telling me the max amount of market stats cash for 185-190 levels ??

Edited by Hotless

3 minutes ago, Hotless said:

I think the best way is to increase all 3 stats together by 1000 points each time, in my gay harem account (185lvl) i recently raised my stats again from 9001 to 10001 and they cost me around 7-9M cash in total.

Right now i have 16.5M cash stocked and when i reach 20M+ i will throw them again at stats to go all the way to 11001 so while i don't know the exact max amount i am sure that i will reach it with all 3 stats very soon (in less than a month), btw can anyone help me by telling me the max amount of market stats cash for 185-190 levels ??

Not really the best way though.
I'm not a charm player, but a know-how player.
My special move is directly related to my ego, which means that I can best increase my main stat, which gives me 5 endurance and therefore 5 ego per bought point.
I will up those other two by 50 points everytime I level up though.

At level 190 you will be able to buy 25 x 40 + (190 - 25) x 19 = 4135 points per stat.
The cost of the last one will be 5 + 2000 x 2 + 2000 x 4 = 12005 + 134 x 6 = 12809.
The last stat point of level 190 should cost 12809.

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Not really the best way though.
I'm not a charm player, but a know-how player.
My special move is directly related to my ego, which means that I can best increase my main stat, which gives me 5 endurance and therefore 5 ego per bought point.
I will up those other two by 50 points everytime I level up though.

At level 190 you will be able to buy 25 x 40 + (190 - 25) x 19 = 4135 points per stat.
The cost of the last one will be 5 + 2000 x 2 + 2000 x 4 = 12005 + 134 x 6 = 12809.
The last stat point of level 190 should cost 12809.

I believe that is for everyone.  The main stat increases endo and attack

Just now, Aintpretty said:

I believe that is for everyone.  The main stat increases endo and attack

Yes, but charm's special move depends on your defense, which means you will have to upgrade your defensive stats, because even your charm defense as charm player depends on the hardcore and know-how stats. Hence why I said I am not a charm player.

41 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Who cares about that crappy charm's special move, it sucks even with maxed defence :D

Whatever your class is, the most important thing is always your main stat IMHO.

I love seeing charm people who take rainbow legendary items thinking special attack is more important than ego and damage. Easy win for the win.

Some say the best thing about maxed stat club is the PVP wins. Actually it's the cupcakes. We have the best cupcakes.

Edited by Some other guy

actually what i find weird is that your base stat have an uneven increase (+9 primary, +7 secondary, +5 tertiary) but the devs allow purchased stats to be equal.  Since max stats are far greater then the base stats, the dominance circle is completely negated.   In PvP i don't even look at what type they are.  Just Ego, Endo, Attack, Excitement and relative defense.  I don't know if level plays a factors in combat but does not seem to.

What would be nice is to click one of the stats, fill in a box with how much you want it to be and it tells you either "that will cost you XXXXX, do you want to pay it [Y/N]" or "That would cost you XXXXXX. You only have X1X1X1X1 which is enough to buy x2x2x2x2.Do you want to [buy can afford/cancel]" (you can retry to try for lesser amount)

serial clicking of [+] buttons is tiresome.

• Thanks 1