Maxed my Stats

PlusIon

7 minutes ago, Masters said:

What would be nice is to click one of the stats, fill in a box with how much you want it to be and it tells you either "that will cost you XXXXX, do you want to pay it [Y/N]" or "That would cost you XXXXXX. You only have X1X1X1X1 which is enough to buy x2x2x2x2.Do you want to [buy can afford/cancel]" (you can retry to try for lesser amount)

serial clicking of [+] buttons is tiresome.

yep. especially when i was raising them to max. luckily i found out about it early.

2 hours ago, Aintpretty said:

Just Ego, Endo, Attack, Excitement and relative defense.  I don't know if level plays a factors in combat but does not seem to.

I just look at ego. It might not be perfect or the only combat factor but it's predictive factor is good enough for me.

If I were to pick and choose fights the most important stats would be ego and mojo. I'll take a chance for a 32 mojo gain even if I am quite behind on ego, and avoid 1 mojo gain fights unless I got a good benefit. However I fight everyone because I am all about that cash, items and XP/Affection stuff.

I've been learning that maxing all my stats may have been a worthless endeavor. The new enemies I have been facing have a very good chance of beating me. Most of the enemies I fight now have focused on one singular stat and it seems that is all that matters. Looks like I probably won't focus on PvP because I don't have the equipment to lopsidedly boost my main stat.

1 hour ago, test_user said:

I've been learning that maxing all my stats may have been a worthless endeavor. The new enemies I have been facing have a very good chance of beating me. Most of the enemies I fight now have focused on one singular stat and it seems that is all that matters. Looks like I probably won't focus on PvP because I don't have the equipment to lopsidedly boost my main stat.

Unless everyone is running with loads of single stat legendaries, I doubt it.

Also if they are not buying up all three stats, you should beat them.

All three stats bought up, recentish epic single stat in your specialty, you should do well.

Based on your comment of singular stat, all your items are at least epic in your area of specialty right? If not, that's your problem.

If you are running vs people with multiple single stat legendary items in their field, 1: you will be doing better than if you didn't buy up all your stats and 2: time to start pounding back that 10X panchiko. Since the change half my items are not HC legendaries and I've gone from middle of the pack winning because of first strike advantage to pounding everyone like a boss.

Edit

Oh and your Alpha and Beta girls in your field and affectioned+XPed up, with the highest stat in your field. The third element of the triad.

Edited by Some other guy

18 hours ago, Some other guy said:

Based on your comment of singular stat, all your items are at least epic in your area of specialty right? If not, that's your problem.

They are not. That is why I had said I can't focus on PvP until I have the equipment to make it lopsided to my own stat. I'm noting that I'm starting to see more people around my level that seem to have those numbers by having equipment for their stat. I'll be changing stuff up soon enough to get better at PvP. Thanks for the tips

4 hours ago, test_user said:

They are not. That is why I had said I can't focus on PvP until I have the equipment to make it lopsided to my own stat. I'm noting that I'm starting to see more people around my level that seem to have those numbers by having equipment for their stat. I'll be changing stuff up soon enough to get better at PvP. Thanks for the tips

Remember what Conan the Barbarian says about what is good in life.

Crush your enemies, drive them before you and hear the lamentations of their women

You should be able to epic up pretty quickly, in about 10 levels or so.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I'm starting to get there xD

Main stat maxed, now the other two.
After that: great pachinko x10 to actually get some legendary equipments ¬¬

Level 274! You have an incredible climb my friend. Your unmaxed stats have 2508 purchases each to max. 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Well, I'm done... finally done with those.
Now if I could only get some legendary equipment, then that would be splendid.

image.png

Congratz and well done, legendary equipment upgrades is the worst nightmare because 1st my epic pachinko is empty of girls so i don't waste my kobans unless some new girls are added and 2nd i don't waste my money in great pachinko as i have lots of girls to upgrade their affections.

6 hours ago, Hotless said:

Congratz and well done, legendary equipment upgrades is the worst nightmare because 1st my epic pachinko is empty of girls so i don't waste my kobans unless some new girls are added and 2nd i don't waste my money in great pachinko as i have lots of girls to upgrade their affections.

I am done with the girls, so I can start wasting money on pachinko 😂

• 6 months later...