Prehistoric Event started.

Darkarhon

7 minutes ago, Imick Says said:

Wait...

Why are Past Ulrich and Future Ulrich EXACTLY THE SAME except for their hair (one is short; one is long). Literally, the exact same face, pose, clothes; it's the same drawing, except for the hair. I'm sorry, that just reeks of laziness and doesn't make any sense either. Cave Laverne and Future Laverne are different. Cave Laverne follows the whole Prehistoric theme but Past Ulrich...doesn't. Why? o.O

that does seem weird...

why isn't he called Marty McFly?

1 hour ago, Imick Says said:

Wait...

Why are Past Ulrich and Future Ulrich EXACTLY THE SAME except for their hair (one is short; one is long). Literally, the exact same face, pose, clothes; it's the same drawing, except for the hair. I'm sorry, that just reeks of laziness and doesn't make any sense either. Cave Laverne and Future Laverne are different. Cave Laverne follows the whole Prehistoric theme but Past Ulrich...doesn't. Why? o.O

It's based on future trunks from dragonball at least gayharem gets a saiyan.

2 minutes ago, natstar said:

It's based on future trunks from dragonball at least gayharem gets a saiyan.

But it's a prehistoric event and he's not prehistoric. That in and of itself is odd. They could have chosen someone else to do a parody of or even just altered it to fit the theme--which they do all the time. But even disregarding that, it's still the exact same drawing but with different hair. They could have changed the pose/expression without a problem. It's weird and lazy and still doesn't make sense, regardless of who the character is based on.

He fits into any timeline because he can time travel.

I would have rather had the second version in epic pachinko than dark lord though and had a better version of it in epic pachinko being the legendary one.

I have been wanting a Saiyan just to bad only 1 version of the game got one.

14 minutes ago, natstar said:

He fits into any timeline because he can time travel.

I would have rather had the second version in epic pachinko than dark lord though and had a better version of it in epic pachinko being the legendary one.

I have been wanting a Saiyan just to bad only 1 version of the game got one.

He is not prehistoric so he does not fit the THEME of the event. And this still ignores the fact that using the exact same drawing for both versions of the character while only altering the hair is extremely lazy and that was my main complaint. You seem too hung up on the fact that HH didn't get a Saiyan that you're willing to pass off something that was an extremely poor choice because "at least gayharem gets a saiyan." If you don't believe using the same drawing for the two versions is extremely lazy and is worth complaining about, fine. Just don't try to justify it to me. I don't care if GH has a Saiyan; I don't care if HH has a Saiyan. I care that they didn't expend the same amount of effort into Ulrich as they did into Laverne.

Hey guys, no luck yet from Dark Lord (didn't try Gruntt yet) but there are so many days to go... I am positive.

I have a question: once I get both girls, if I go with Epic Pachinko (10x), will I get one of the Event girls for sure, if we are still during the prehistoric event time, or there's a chance I get another random girl? I am asking because I noticed that bosses always drop the event girls before the normal ones (at least that's my experience), so I was wondering if Epic Pachinko works the same way.

Thank you!

24 minutes ago, goderos said:

I have a question: once I get both girls, if I go with Epic Pachinko (10x), will I get one of the Event girls for sure, if we are still during the prehistoric event time, or there's a chance I get another random girl? I am asking because I noticed that bosses always drop the event girls before the normal ones (at least that's my experience), so I was wondering if Epic Pachinko works the same way.

Thank you!

I am not sure if Event girls have a higher drop rate or not but there is no guarantee that the 10x Epic Pachinko will drop an Event girl. I have tried it and got a boss girl on more than 1 occasion. It all depends on luck and how many girls are left in the Epic Pachinko pot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bane1 said:

I am not sure if Event girls have a higher drop rate or not but there is no guarantee that the 10x Epic Pachinko will drop an Event girl. I have tried it and got a boss girl on more than 1 occasion. It all depends on luck and how many girls are left in the Epic Pachinko pot.

Thanks mate for the clarification. Then I'm not sure whether to go for the Epic Pachinko or not as I haven't finished the game yet. I wouldn't want to risk getting a boss girl and spending so many kobans.

16 hours ago, natstar said:

The long haired blue girl in epic pachinko is legendary and would most likely be charm due to the normal kimie being charm but they could have changed her to hardcore but due to charm not getting their legendary it makes sense to keep her as charm.

I thought that was Cousin Itt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It didn't really occur to me that that was Kimie, simply because the patch notes gave her name as "Kimi". Phooey.

Anyway, Dark Lord finally gave up Laverne after 56 tries. I'll put a note up in the feedback thread. Working on Shirley or whatever her name is now...

I had luck on my side tonight, after only getting 1 girl last revival i thought i was in for the long haul this event but 84 fights in (36 today) and Cave Maika dropped Yay, now back to grind Dark Lord. But no first fight and he dropped Future Laverne. yes 2 in 2 fights. Looks like Lady luck is back from her hols.:D

daily log 1st day no event girl on both dark lord or gruntt only miss spook dropped from gruntt, 2nd day nothing lost count on battles i know its probaly   60 on dark lord and on gruntt about over 140 ,and now the 3rd day so far the housemaid dropped i dont know if its luck or bad luck if im getting boss drops instead of the event drop.

Thanks god I got the two boss girls  within 24 h of each other during the first 30 hours of the event. So happy that I won't be farming 3,500 gold bosses for weeks and can instead fight Finalmecia and finally upgrade some girls to 3/5 stars. After the rarity patch came I had pretty bad luck with the past event and got my 2nd girl on the last day.

9 days and 485 fights since the start of the Festival Event.  That's a full 20 combativity at the start of each event and every free combativity point available since.  All fights against Edwarda (festival) and Gruntt (prehistoric).

Not one event girl has dropped.

Edited by YoyoHH