Excitement

EragonTRD

To be honest, excitement < 3000 is very useful.
The lower that number, the sooner you will fill the bar, and the more often you will get orgasm hits.

The trade off is that the stats of your girl aren't all that great, because excitement = 28 x [hardcore + charm + know how] of the alpha girl.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The formula I gave is the amount you will have to fill.
And then the amount of damage you do excluding your opponents defence is directly linked with how much of the excitement bar you fill.
So the higher your base attack, the quicker you fill the bar.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Ben9 said:

I see, so does that mean the best alpha is one with high main stat and low other two?

I believe this to be true. That is why I fear the legendayr girls are not a good as people say they are. I have been able to do fights where my girls orgasm twice before my opponent. (It is not the first orgasm but the 2nd and 3rd).

• Thanks 2

Ok, so by levelling my alpha's main level I will be able to improve my excitement? does levelling my other two help with this as well and does excitement help with my ego stat? and what about the other girls? do the affect it as well?

Edited by EragonTRD

The only thing that affects excitement is the Alpha Girl. Then your attack tells you the percentage you fill during each attack. So then when your Beta and Omega girls join, your attack should go up (Despite the opponent defense bug) and your percentage goes up during those rounds. 

• Thanks 1

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:15 PM, EragonTRD said:

I have played this game for some time and I have been puzzled by one thing; everyone else's excitement is more than 3,000 and mine seems to stay below that! can anyone help with this, it's driving me nuts!

This is understandable, you seem like a pretty laid back type of guy9_9

I wouldn't say that I am laid back when something is driving me nutso.O still it is good to see that others are willing to help out those who don't really know much. what's your excitement level anyway? And who are you an advanced member and I am just a newbie? do you need to be playing for a certain amount of time to get to that?

25 minutes ago, EragonTRD said:

I wouldn't say that I am laid back when something is driving me nutso.O still it is good to see that others are willing to help out those who don't really know much. what's your excitement level anyway? And who are you an advanced member and I am just a newbie? do you need to be playing for a certain amount of time to get to that?

"Advanced Member" is only a forum title.  You are a "Newbie" because you only have 4 posts.  The title is based only upon your forum activity and has nothing to do with your in-game progress.

4 minutes ago, EragonTRD said:

that makes sense. what about reputation? what's with that?

You get that when people like your posts.
If you go to the market place you can buy stats there increasing them is cheaper than buying items early on and will give you a nice increase in your win rate.

Focus on items that just give your main stat such as Charm using Charm items, when you get more girls you can make all 3 of your girls are the same class as you as well,
Make sure you use your energy up every day as well so that you can reach higher world levels faster as well to get access to more bosses that could drop event girls in events as well both this event and the next event have an event girl on gruntt which is found in the world level after ninja village.

The next event will have a strong event girl on grunnt that can be upgraded to 5 stars she will be stronger than anything else that you have in your harem team.

• Like 1